Mario Kart 8: List Of Unfair Max/High VR and BR Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindala

Ain't no problem i can't handle..
Well y'all seen this comin right? due to the curd and shady business going onin the MK community i've decided to put up a list of the most infamous people of mario kart based on how many times caught in low rooms, both battle and VS. if you see these guys take em head on and show em that cheaters never win

Peace :dk:

List of Fake Max Players

♪Kyoko♪'s 1st: 77k / ☆Kyoko☆'s 2nd: 62k
Lydon: Max (but his second is: 56k)
☆Ana☆: Max
Jon98: Max
Dani: Max
Bee Mario: Max
MSV Tristan: Max VR & BR
MSV Mikko: MAX! (23k on her 2nd)
Kikkuo: Max (19k on her 2nd)
Nic: MAX!
Prof.Chaos: Max (23k on his 2nd)
Pop★Dette: 45k
nrl Chaves 78k
AV SWAGG21/MSV Bantter: MAX!
MSV Aran: 23k
MSV Wingz 11k
JustLL: MAX!
(Russia) Sky: Faked Max Twice
isamu: 32k
Emma★: 78k
Priscila: 20k

Updating soon

so yea with all that outta the way good luck and keep karting on and lemme know if you know any other gold-diggers who should be on this list because i tell ya the post history don't lie...

is the next step doxxing them or .. ?

we dont support harassing people online, thanks.

There's no way this topic is going to end nicely, is there?

please answer me this.

why is this subject of such high importance to you? why do you keep on talking and talking about this and making it seem like a huge underground conspiracy? do you fail to realize that this is nothing more than a silly racing game meant for fun, and that the simplest solution to this problem would just be to join a different room?

Re: That would be true but...

It ain't that simple for younger gamers but i can't talk about that here you want my full answer go to the what are gold-diggers thread thanks... :)

or at least post on that instead of here this is only for people to tell me whose been GD'ing that's pretty much it.. not an extension to the main post but a list for people not in the know...

Add me to the list, I'm a Mario Kart modder. It's completely possible for me to make my races last only for one lap.

Kindala said:
It ain't that simple for younger gamers but i can't talk about that here you want my full answer go to the what are gold-diggers thread thanks... :)

or at least post on that instead of here this is only for people to tell me whose been GD'ing that's pretty much it.. not an extension to the main post but a list for people not in the know...
pretty hard to be "not in the know" when you keep constantly cramming it down our throats but okay

Kindala said:

No, you haven't answered the question he asked at all in that topic. You've ranted about "gold digging" repeatedly, but you've yet to give any reason why it's important at all. And as it stands, it looks like you created this topic for no purpose other than to get people to harass players who got on your bad side-which is an actual problem.

I get seal clubbing is a problem in online games but that nearly your entire post history on this forum consist of complaining about this, the single-minded and obsessive way you go around it, and your attempts to drump up witch hunts against specific players are honestly quite bizarre. I find it even more baffling because Mario Kart is not a game with a strong grind to wind or performance-based progression. It's not like some online games where seal clubbers sticking to low # rooms and one-shotting noobs legitimately affects new player's ability to even play and progress in the game.

That your posts are written in a rambling, hard-to-read style doesn't help, either.

I think you're the only person who sees any relevance in this "issue".

Re: Mario Kart 8: Oh not you too =_=*

Glowsquid said:
I get seal clubbing is a problem in online games but that nearly your entire post history on this forum consist of complaining about this, the single-minded and obsessive way you go around it, and your attempts to drump up witch hunts against specific players are honestly quite bizarre. I find it even more baffling because Mario Kart is not a game with a strong grind to wind or performance-based progression. It's not like some online games where seal clubbers sticking to low # rooms and one-shotting noobs legitimately affects new player's ability to even play and progress in the game.

That your posts are written in a rambling, hard-to-read style doesn't help, either.

You like... The Mod here and your siding with them on this?

now that's messed up >_<*

i gotta admit i'm kinda hurt by this :'( i was hoping you know better but instead it's just white nose to you...

well whatever i don't care this is only a list and that's that i didn't ask for all this spam and hate anyway i'm only made this for keep those in the know it not a extension to the topic i already made this thread is only open so people could add on what i've missed during online play and whatever...

Omg Glowsquid i just googled this

Wikipedia
White-nose syndrome (WNS) is an emerging disease in North American bats which by 2012 was associated with at least 5.7 million bat deaths.

Get well soon ♥

:-X :-X :-X

Re: Mario Kart 8: Oh not you too =_=*

Kindala said:
well whatever i don't care this is only a list and that's that i didn't ask for all this spam and hate anyway
No, you only wanted us to give that to your little list of undesirables, right?

You should probably be an FTL hacker.

If people are playing online, they're going to be put up against competition. That's something that is supposed to happen

Re: That's Harsh Bro

GalacticPetey said:
People should just get good then.

:mad: Obviously i've put this in the wrong forum but i'll still keep it updated for the sake of others not in the know... gotta admit it sucks y'all turn my little important list into spam thread.. but whatever i don't care i'm sure someone around here will do the right thing..

so yea gonna stop replying on this for the sake of keepin it from crashing...

see you tryhard's later....(much later >_>*) :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back