The Koopa Kids

I, too, agree. This post and the one above seem pretty pointless. Cool. Koopalings are for the win. Totally. I, too, agree. Cool.

Yeah! That one wasn't either.

What's your favorite Koopaling?

Funny you should mention that; it's Lemmy. But let's not get off-topic, though; this topic is about the pointlessness of posts!

:idea: Someone should really make that a topic: "Who's your favorite Koopa Kid?"... ( :arrow: Mine was "Koopalings Ages"... How old do you guys think they are? Monty Mole said Ludwig is probably 18, which could be true since Wendy turned "Sweet" 16 on the cartoon... I figured that was about right...)

Really? I guessed Wendy was 16 without knowing that.

In "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga", does Larry make fireballs to hit at Mario and Luigi with his tennis racket?

kappa16 said:
All we can do is hope they will one day appear again in a new Mario game... (Preferably one that's in 3-D...)

Technically speaking, M&L was 3D, but I get what you mean.

Sir Grodus said:
Yes. He also uses Bob-ombs as bowling balls in Hotel Mario.

Thank you Sir Grodus... I was thinking of drawing him, that's why I asked... (I'll say this as cautiously as I can: I had my own idea of what each Koopaling would possibly look like as a human, but I want to redo the drawings I already did... When I drew Wendy she kinda turned out to look like Frankie Foster from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"... :blush: Oh well... Ludwig's picture was the only one I was most proud of... But I'm still going to redraw his picture anyway... Roy's picture too looks okay... But I put over embellished the pink on him... :blush: )

That sounds pretty cool, funny thing though, there was a human version of Kootie Pie Koopa in The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 episode The Beauty of Kootie.

I remember that... I didn't think her the type to wear green though... Clashes with her pink, polka-dotted ribbon...

I always found it odd how Wendy was bald, actually, without the ribbon and bracelets, she might look vaguely like a female version of Roy. :toad: What with the pink color and shell, though lacking sunglasses and spiked collars.

Sir Grodus said:
I always found it odd how Wendy was bald, actually, without the ribbon and bracelets, she might look vaguely like a female version of Roy. :toad: What with the pink color and shell, though lacking sunglasses and spiked collars.

:toad: *twitch* Don't even joke about that Sir Grodus... hehehe :lol:

I said I got what they mean.

So, I was looking through some Nintendo Adventure Books and I can pretty much surmize from just reading one of them (Monster Mix-up) that Lemmy is certifiably insane in it; all of his dialogue in it consists of crazed laughter.

Back