The Koopa Kids

Maybe... I've never played the game myself... I wish they would appear in a Paper Mario game... Maybe, since Larry was mentioned, maybe they were giving a hint of what to expect at a later date, you know?

I doubt they'd be that tricky; Super Paper Mario's (apparently... I don't have it yet :cry: ) FILLED with tons of fun references to other things. What I want is Kamek in another Paper Mario game; I don't even see the purpose of Kammy with him around.

Maybe Kamek was too old... He probably retired... (I'd retire too, after being Bowser's "nanny" for X amount of years... Then, Bowser gets 7 kids... That'd be enough to drive anyone to an EARLY retirement... Then, he has a son who's exactly like him... Who'd want to stay and be a "nanny" to someone like that all over again?!!!?) Eh, I could be wrong...... :roll:

Well, some games, like Super Princess Peach and Yoshi's Island DS, show Kamek still working for Bowser; plus, theres that unnamed Magikoopa standing next to Bowser in the introductory scenes of Super Paper Mario.

Anyways, I've looked through the Nintendo Comics System issues I have and despite being printed around the same time Super Mario Bros. 3 was released, the comics barely featured them at all. Though Lemmy did appear sort of often, the rest of the Koopalings never really did at all.

Were THOSE the one's that featured Larry talking in speech bubbles and pictures?

Wouldn't it be great if the Koopalings ended up turning on Bowser, telling him and his "son" that they're sick of being kept in the shadows and then they took off and each went on to try and destroy Mario themselves? That could be an entire plotline of a new Super Mario game, couldn't it?

Really, they SHOULD be brought back... I want to see them again :( :cry: ... (3-D would be good... :eekdance: )

kappa16 said:
Wouldn't it be great if the Koopalings ended up turning on Bowser, telling him and his "son" that they're sick of being kept in the shadows and then they took off and each went on to try and destroy Mario themselves? That could be an entire plotline of a new Super Mario game, couldn't it?

No offense, but that's... crazy. Great for a fan fic, but Nintendo would NEVER do something like that.

Or would they.... no, I don't think so. Probably good for a fanfiction though, infact, I did stumble across one with a story like that, though it involved the Koopalings trying to kill and usurp Bowser as well. Was really good, never finished though.

It's actually almost identical to this one NC comix, although the Koopalings rebelled on Bowser due to the amount of allowance they were receiving and not videogame neglection in it.

I can't seem to find many fanfics featuring the Koopalings... But, which comic had them turning against Bowser for allowance?

Mushroom Wars, I believe. Also, Lemmy's Land happens to have tons of Koopaling fanfics, as Koopalings and fan fiction are the two things it was initially based around... But their mind-blowing amount of fanon could really make a guy snap a duck's head in two.

Lemmy's Land does have a lot of good fanfics... My personal favorite is one where Ludwig is turned into a female singer known as "Lydia Manson"... (I can't remember the name of the fanfic off hand, however...) There was another one on deviantART called "The Garden"... It's really sad, but it's well written...

I think I've heard of that one, does it have Bowser Jr. finding this garden shrine thingy? I came across this other fanfiction called "The Koopaling Carnival", has the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. trying to get rid of Mario and Luigi for their dad.

kappa16 said:
Lemmy's Land does have a lot of good fanfics... My personal favorite is one where Ludwig is turned into a female singer known as "Lydia Manson"... (I can't remember the name of the fanfic off hand, however...) There was another one on deviantART called "The Garden"... It's really sad, but it's well written...

http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-624.html

I believe that's your Lydia Manson fic... 'Tis called "A Rising Star".

YellowYoshi398 said:
kappa16 said:

http://www.lemmykoopa.com/lk2/lk2-624.html

I believe that's your Lydia Manson fic... 'Tis called "A Rising Star".

YES!!! Yes, that's the one!!!! I completely forgot the name of it!!! Thanks!!!

No, it's really not as disturbing as you may think... It's really, REALLY good...

Back