The Koopa Kids

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm talking the ORIGINAL ones here, not the cheap knockoffs from the Mario Parties.

Should they make another appearance? Or has Nintendo orphaned them?

Personally, I think the original 7 ruled, and they should definitely make another appearance. Unfortunately, the Bowser Jr. article is true: they ave been phased out for the brat. :(

Re: The Koopalings

Monty Mole said:
I'm talking the ORIGINAL ones here, not the cheap knockoffs from the Mario Parties.

Should they make another appearance? Or has Nintendo orphaned them?

Personally, I think the original 7 ruled, and they should definitely make another appearance. Unfortunately, the Bowser Jr. article is true: they ave been phased out for the brat. :(

Yes, they should return! Although, they made a surprise cameo in Superstar Saga, they should return in Super Mario Galaxy!

Also, you mean Koopalings, right?

Well they were supposed to appear in Super Princess Peach and did appear in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, but your right I hope the Koopaling/Koopa Kids appear in a new game, that be weird 3-D Koopalings. Oh Yeah, my favorite Koopa Kid, Larry definitely.

Lemmy and Larry were my favorite...sigh...if they could only come back.

Oh, and did you know Iggy made a cameo in Super Mario Sunshine?

It would be cool to see Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings all in one game, and the friction that would exist as a result of Bowser's favoritism.

Well Bowser does appear when F.L.U.D.D. scans Mario, you can see a scene of Mario fighting Bowser from Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 64.

I definetly think they should return. I like bowser jr. but I like the first 7 even better. My name was almost going to be ultimatelemmy.

No, it was Iggy who made the cameo in SMS... If you remember from SMW, Larry was green and Iggy was blue... Also, YES!!!! The koopalings should DEFINITLY make a return in a 3-D game!!!!

Dude yeah I would like to see the koopalings make a comeback in 3D.that would make me proud. :D

All we can do is hope they will one day appear again in a new Mario game... (Preferably one that's in 3-D...)

Koopalings are FTW

Back