Whats your most favorite and least favorite moment from any one Mario game?

Learner4

Goomba
Any of these moments can be a chapter, a boss battle, a cutscene, or just something that happened in an instant. AND REMEMBER, they both have to be from one mario game. You can have two things that are tied. (Basically, try to follow my example)
Now as for my game, I pick Paper Mario: The thousand year door. For my most favorite parts, I'm tied between Chapter 2, where the Punies follow you, because Its fun to mess with them, and Chapter 3, in the Glitz Pit, because you get so many coins from this.
And my least favorite part is Chapter 4 (at Twilight Town), because despite the fact that I'm 15, it is a creepy level. :luigi:

Lets go with Mario Sunshine:

Top Part

Blasting around Delfino Plaza with the Turbo Nozzle, that never gets boring for me, and if it does, I just attack the Pianta's.

Worst Part

The Lava boats in Corona Mountain, instant death awaits if you as so much brush the sides of the cave.

Oh thats a very good point there. I truthfully wouldn't even bother getting those blue coins in the same day. Maybe at least one a week. That isn't to say I wouldn't try though. And if the ship is about to break near a blue coin, I would try to make a suicide rush for the coin using the hover nozzle. (Now THATS some thinking there. :)

I noticed something cool. In Paper Mario: TTYD, at the Poshley Sanctum, (inside the painting) the music is the same music that is later used in Super Mario Galaxy!

SPM: favorite: when Bleck is about to destroy the universe but bowser comes in: least: any scene with Francis

TTYD Best: When you acquire Vivian and the fight against the Shadow Queen. Least: The X-Naut Facility because it is very boring and annoying.

Super Mario Sunshine:
Favorite Part
The Mecha-Bowser boss fight and subsequent first apperance of Bowser Jr.
Zeltrax said:
Worst Part
The Lava boats in Corona Mountain, instant death awaits if you as so much brush the sides of the cave.
Same.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
TTYD Least: The X-Naut Facility because it is very boring and annoying.
But the music is so cool.

Crow T. Robot said:
Super Mario Sunshine:
Favorite Part
The Mecha-Bowser boss fight and subsequent first apperance of Bowser Jr.
Zeltrax said:
Worst Part
Same.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
TTYD Least: The X-Naut Facility because it is very boring and annoying.
But the music is so cool.

The music is cool. The cooking with Peach part music isn't though. I couldn't count to 30 in time!

TTYD Best: Fighting in the Glitz Pit
TTYD Worst: The Great Tree

SMW Best: Top Secret Area
SMW Worst: Tubular

Having to go through the Great Tree wasn't nearly was irritating as the part in Chapter 7, where you had to go on a wild goose-chase, trying to find General White.

SolarBlaze said:
Having to go through the Great Tree wasn't nearly was irritating as the part in Chapter 7, where you had to go on a wild goose-chase, trying to find General White.
Lario said:
Chapter 4 was almost bad as that...

The General White thing almost made me quit the game, but Chapter 4 was fun for me. I liked it.

TTDY Best: Glitz Pit

Worst: Chapter 4.

Chapter 4 was okay, except for the part where Mario was alone. I swear, the part where you had to go through the forest alone was PURE EVIL. Damn Crazee Dayzees.

Waddle Dee said:
Chapter 4 was okay, except for the part where Mario was alone. I swear, the part where you had to go through the forest alone was PURE EVIL. Damn Crazee Dayzees.
I just liked when you got Vivian, that's why I liked it.

Brie Loader said:
Super Paper Mario
Worst: The end
Best: Right after it was over
Same'd.

The ending was so fucking cliche, words cannot describe it.

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Would the Smash Bros. series count as Mario games in this case?
Sure, but there isn't really that much of a storyline to not like or like.

SMG Favorite (everyone seems to favor this form so why not :-\) Getting all 120 stars with Mario + the overall game music.
SMG least: Melty Molten Galaxy's Dare Devil Lava Spire. I swear that it must have taken me 13 or more tries just to get it. I 'sure' can't wait until its Luigi's turn.

Learner4 said:
SMG Favorite (everyone seems to favor this form so why not :-\) Getting all 120 stars with Mario + the overall game music.
SMG least: Melty Molten Galaxy's Dare Devil Lava Spire. I swear that it must have taken me 13 or more tries just to get it. I 'sure' can't wait until its Luigi's turn.
This is preettty old.....

PM: TTYD

My favorite part is fighting the Shadow Queen, and my least favorite is also Twilight Town. That place gives me the CREEPS! :yoshi:

Back