Whats your most favorite and least favorite moment from any one Mario game?

PM:TTYD

Good: Excess Express, Amazee Dayzee(Star Points) Shadow Queen Music
Bad: Twilight Trail, Chasing General White, Getting off Keelhaul Key

Excess Express: It was always fun being a detective on a Train
Amazee Dayzee: I accidently got into 2 fights in a row with Amazee Dayzees. I Leveled up a whole time
Shadow Queen Music: It is sooooooo Cool

Twilight Trail: It was creepy, i almost died because of the stupid Hyper enemies and no Partners!... dont get me started
General White: It took me longer to chase GW then it did to complete half of the 1st chapter!
Keelhaul Key: I swore i would fight every enemy but i had 3 HP left and kept on getting Poisoned. The Bullet Bills and Embers were hell and Cortez made me die so much until i used my head for the final part (Flurrie)

and theres more bad then good but was still an awesome game (Better than Pokemon)

L33t Hammer Bros. said:
Count Bleck said:
Worst in SPM: The pixls
There was cool music when they joined your team.
Yeah, but after that, they were like invisible. Merlon, Count Bleck, and Dimentio said you TWO when he was talking about Tippi and Mario even tough the other pixl is still there.

Learner4 said:
SMG Favorite (everyone seems to favor this form so why not :-\) Getting all 120 stars with Mario + the overall game music.
SMG least: Melty Molten Galaxy's Dare Devil Lava Spire. I swear that it must have taken me 13 or more tries just to get it. I 'sure' can't wait until its Luigi's turn.

:eek: It only took you around 13 tries! i swear it took me 35! i got so many game overs

Crackin355 said:
Learner4 said:
SMG Favorite (everyone seems to favor this form so why not :-\) Getting all 120 stars with Mario + the overall game music.
SMG least: Melty Molten Galaxy's Dare Devil Lava Spire. I swear that it must have taken me 13 or more tries just to get it. I 'sure' can't wait until its Luigi's turn.

:eek: It only took you around 13 tries! i swear it took me 35! i got so many game overs
Same, I only did ti twice! And I restarted the whole game 6 times. But i tried like 60, ugh, I hated it.

Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Learner4 said:

Same, I only did ti twice! And I restarted the whole game 6 times. But i tried like 60, ugh, I hated it.
I thought it was fun and chalenging, dispite the fact it took me only 9 or 10 trys. It was fun though.

Jeff said:
Count Bleck said:
Crackin355 said:
Learner4 said:

I thought it was fun and chalenging, dispite the fact it took me only 9 or 10 trys. It was fun though.
Wierd, that was one of the easier challenges for me..... anyway, from SMRPG,

Favorite: Booster's castle was a pretty fun and gimmicky (in a good way) level.
Least favorite: When my game froze and didn't work for months after I didn't get the feather from Dodo in Valentinas castle.

Back