Story Chain

Then, Grunty Industries died because his post is offensive to me.

OmegaVenomous said:
Whoa wait I'm breaking the rules here but how is that offensive to you?

OmegaVenomous said:
Roserade said:
OmegaVenomous said:

It reminds me of that, you know, word.
It's literally the location of the next Mario game. I think you're gonna have to get used to its use around here.

Roserade said:
OmegaVenomous said:
Roserade said:
OmegaVenomous said:

It reminds me of that, you know, word.
It's literally the location of the next Mario game. I think you're gonna have to get used to its use around here.

Okay. RESUME THE STORY CHAIN!

At work, he was greeting a customer when suddenly he got hit in the stomach by a red cap that seemed to be able to see.

Then, he died, and found himself in the hospital. What seemed like minutes was years, and he was in the year 2910, since the government secretly freezes people who are still breathing that cannot wake up.

And then everyone died in the end. The end.

Remember, I am the supreme overlord of this thread, and I have the ability to stop the story. Now, let us make up a new story.

One time, an idiot named Candom joined the furry fandom.

Then he died and was inside DeviantArt on his computer. Then, he got a virus and the computer blew up. The end.

This thread is probably gonna die now. Oh well.

I'M CRASHIN' IN!
The end blew up and the story continues, as he sets off to buy a new computer.

My first bump! I'm so proud!
On the way to the shop, he saw a chain chomp.

A red-cladded fella on his way out from the Switch store with a copy of Super Bomberman R in hand felt empathetic for the enraged Chomp, he proceeded to pick up a twig and tossed it in hopes that it'll fetch.

The Chomp goes to fetch, but not exactly the copy of Super Bomberman R, the Chomp chases a guy playing with his Nintendo Switch, and, after a long chase, the guy gets tired and can't run anymore. Then the police arrives.

Animal control also appeared to investigate the several calls reporting a aggressive chomp on the loose.

The Chomp opened a hole on the ground, without the Nintendo Switch. The authorities were trying to chase after the Chomp, but it closed the hole. The authorities think that the Chomp was actually a Monty Mole. The guy was worried, but he reached his house with no problem.

They had found the hideout of the Chomp, but they realized that the Chomp lived with several other Chomps. They ran away, because they haven't expected that there was more than one Chomp. Meanwhile, the guy with the Nintendo Switch was closing every entrance to his house, so the Chomp won't see him...

Hey, you! Yes, you! Continue this story or the Chomp will eat you!

Back