If you could change one thing about yourself...

Occasionally Returns

Fluffy boi(or possibly gurl?)
What would it be? I would honestly remove my autism. What about you all? Skills, strength, emotional problems?

Make myself smarter and procrastinate less.

Probably change my vision so I don't have to worry about running out of contact lenses or getting eye surgery that could be only temporarily.

Another thing is procrastinate less or take better discipline of my emotions.

I have two that I can't decide from, so I'll say both.

I woul make it so I didn't procrastinate as much and I would get rid of my stomach problems.

Get rid of food allergies. Definitely would not fix my vision because I look amazing in my glasses ;)

I think they're permanent. I had appendicitis when I was 7, and ever since then my stomach has had problems.

Andymii said:
Get rid of food allergies. Definitely would not fix my vision because I look amazing in my glasses ;)

Pretty much this. While I also have autism, I don't think I'd remove it due to that helping me become who I am today. I rather get rid of the allergies. :P

My body, I have a lot of confidence issues, because I have problems with it.

I don't think I would change anything as all things about me are what define my character and I wouldn't be me anymore if I went and changed something major.

Not even being smarter or knowing more about the world around you?

not sure if the changeable things have to be realistic but I wouldnt mind being able to speak French fluently and have a decent grasp of Latin too

other than that, I'd change my awareness so I know more about global issues

2257 said:
well you guys can all make yourselves thinner or smarter or whatever, but im giving myself the ability to mind control people

c9c811689cb53081bf99ccafd5dc4e1c.jpg

I'd make myself a lot better at talking to other people. It's really the one big thing I could definitely improve on.

Less acne, a not fucked up chest, and not so underweight. I want to be a big stronk man. :boo:

If we're going to start talking about personal flaws I'd make myself smarter, not so conceited, less self-centered, and just a nicer person I guess.

All in all I'm ok with how I am but there's nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself

freakworld said:
2257 said:
well you guys can all make yourselves thinner or smarter or whatever, but im giving myself the ability to mind control people

attn: gbatoad, fanta, pi

I'm not sure why I was attned? Is this part of the mind controlling

Being a home owner living next door to my work instead of living with my parents and having a 3hr round trip each day would be really nice. But to do that I'd have to give up smashed avo brunch and be a fucking millionaire. Financial independence would be rad as well.

freakworld said:
Vikavolt said:
freakworld said:
2257 said:

attn: gbatoad, fanta, pi

I'm not sure why I was attned? Is this part of the mind controlling

mind hacc
we've gone off topic

Brb I have to shift to the history where I understood the reference straight up

Back