Star League, the most official of Mario games.

NSY said:
Fake games usually end up being so bad it's it's good but this looks like someone actually put effort in.

I'm shocked.
UcfSTCo.png

tenouttaten

Bowser said:
Love can't be earned without violence. Nobody can stop me from making another baby!

holy banana egg smoothie, what the actual fuck is up with this dialogue ??

Going on the assumption that this is not an asset flip...

I think the spritework is actually pretty good.

This game is trash.

I mean, you know it's a ripoff when they forget about Daisy and put her as a lousy Friendly Assist...with MARIO PARTY 4 art. What's the deal with Chinese companies and Daisy? Why wasn't she in Arcade GP DX? :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:

memoryman3 said:
[daisy fanboying]

[sarcasm]Wow, who knew Daisy fans were sooo adamant?[/sarcasm]

But seriously, is it really the end of the world because someone left her out of their game?

memoryman3 said:
This game is trash.

I mean, you know it's a ripoff when they forget about Daisy and put her as a lousy Friendly Assist...with MARIO PARTY 4 art. What's the deal with Chinese companies and Daisy? Why wasn't she in Arcade GP DX? :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:

The game is trash mostly because there's no spritework for Baby Luigi, not really because Daisy is not in it.

Great news guys!
We have the gameplay videos of the translated version, and even the name of the translated version on Android: Star Alliance!

They have a friggin Mr. L version of Waluigi.

Hououin Kyouma said:
can confirm its gone from the app store

rip in peace

Nooooooooooooooo

Hopefully we can find measures to obtain it with or without the help of storefronts

The app's still on my phone, and the servers are running, so it may make a comeback!

No, seriously, the devs think they'll be able to clear this up.

vHdELZC.jpg

Pity it's not just some free fangame or something.

Nintendo doesn't know the difference.

i hope this game doesn't give nintendo ideas to add microtransactions in their games

Reminder that Super Woody has zero microtransactions and all purchases are done with coins you collect in-game.

Time Turner said:
No, seriously, the devs think they'll be able to clear this up.
Before the problem is solved completely:

Convincing Nintendo, SEGA, Konami and Capcom that your bootleg game that is making money out of their IPs is perfectly acceptable.

Well, props to them if they even manage to keep the servers running, this would be whale-tier cheek (admittedly, the Englsih translation was already quite the bold move from them)...

Also, Morton is Lowie (Roy, because why not) and Larry is Relly... yet for some reason, even in this game they are minions/underlings/subordinates... :'(

Back