What's been your favorite year of this decade so far?

Isn't it obvious what the question is?

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • They all suck equally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I haven't seen this question asked before, so what is it?

This year I think, made some good changes and things are looking positive

2015 and 2012 probably next top ones. Coincidentally these were the years I worked rather than went to uni

2016 is proving to be a good year with my healthy lifestyle changes and possibly going back to college to get another teaching license.
However, I feel 2012 just had good vibes all around. 2011 was my worst year with losing a lot of people I love. </3

uh probably 2011, that was my arrival to this site, showed me somethings that i needed to work on, introduced me to great friends including a certain imporant one, and since then ive really improved.

Guess i owe a lot to this site, been a bumpy road but in the grand scheme of things, i have no regrets.

i liked 2012 the most

hated 2013, i had massive anxiety issues back then, 2016 has been a shitty year so far, if you avoid all the amazing movies that have come out

2010 and 2011 - Can't remember much of these years.

2012 - When the idea of NEXandGBX in general sparked in my head. Nothing else important happened.

2013 - This is when I joined this site, and while I liked it I wasn't a very good user. Nothing else I can remember in specific.

2014 - Ugh looking back this year was kinda shit for me. My mental state was at an all-time low and I had barely improved as a user.

2015 - Probably the best year of the six for me. My mentality was improving, I got a laptop, and was becoming a better user overall.

2016 - It's been half good half bad so far, but who knows what the next half of it will bring.

2015 definitely. That's when I stopped lying to myself about what I want to do and got a job.

I hope 2016 goes well as I actually begin my studies, but it did not start good at all, especially having lost two people I was pretty close to, and on the same day too.

2013 has easily been the best year for me. The year when I finally started to realize who I was after the horror I suffered through 2012.

i dunno about favorite, but 2016 is already my least favorite

please stop killing good people 2016

edit: actually favorite is probably 2015

2014, the year I graduated high school and when Mario Kart 8 came out. What's not to like about that.

2016 is a year I really, really REALLY hate.

Probably 2015. 2016 is close, because I finally overcame my shyness and came out as trans, and my mental health has been improved greatly, but so much shitty things happened this year....

2010. I was in fifth grade and NOT depressed.

Back