What things do you regret doing on the wiki, forum, or etc.?

@Flygon64 KingBowser64 is right. Making mistakes is what makes us human. And everyone always matures over time and learns.

Also another thing I remember is back when I went on the Internet for the first time, on YouTube as a teenager, oh my God, my social skills were so incredibly bad. I annoyed and irritated a lot of people on there with my constant talking, just like I did on the other forum-I was on both of them at the same time. I have ADHD, and it took me a while to grow out of that and out of incessantly chattering. I was on both of them in the same time period and I irritated the crap out of everybody on both LOL. Now that my social skills are much better and I have more impulse control, now everyone on YouTube and the other forum actually like me now, but I don't really go on there very often because I am usually hanging out here. I only really go on YouTube nowadays to just watch videos.

Last edited:
I guess I missed the point again. This same pessimistic self-deprecating attitude's about myself is what's caused the issues last time. Thanks.

My rants. When I don't like something, I'll rant about it. I have no idea how annoying it is but you guys tell me, how annoying do you guys find it?

@Pomni Oh. That's just your opinion on the The Super Mario Bros. Movie. You just stated your issues with the film. Everyone's allowed to have their own opinions.

Oh. I don't know why but just now I thought rant meant something else, but you have taught me the actual definition of rant. Thank you!

@Pomni I looked up the definition of rant:

speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

I think rant means to just say negative things about something in a wild or crazy way. What you said didn't sound anything like a rant.

If someone says something like "Why I absolutely HATE The Super Mario Bros. Movie!" and then just says every bad thing about the film with no positive qualities, I say that's a rant.

@Pomni I looked up the definition of rant:

speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way.

I think rant means to just say negative things about something in a wild or crazy way. What you said didn't sound anything like a rant.

If someone says something like "Why I absolutely HATE The Super Mario Bros. Movie!" and then just says every bad thing about the film with no positive qualities, I say that's a rant.
Oh, okay. Well, thank you for giving me new knowledge!

My rants. When I don't like something, I'll rant about it. I have no idea how annoying it is but you guys tell me, how annoying do you guys find it?
That's ok. A lot of people rant about things they hate or that get on their nerves. I think soap operas are extremely boring, so I like to rant about them LOL. For some reason, when I talk bad about something I hate, I feel like it's somehow a form of revenge. And it makes me less annoyed by whatever it is. I know that makes no sense LOL; it doesn't make any sense to me either.

That's ok. A lot of people rant about things they hate or that get on their nerves. I think soap operas are extremely boring, so I like to rant about them LOL. For some reason, when I talk bad about something I hate, I feel like it's somehow a form of revenge. And it makes me less annoyed by whatever it is. I know that makes no sense LOL; it doesn't make any sense to me either.
Except that makes complete sense and is natural human instinct; it feels better voicing frustrations as then what is annoying you feels like other people might take that into account more

Earlier today I made my worst proposal ever. If anyone was online earlier you would've seen it. I'm very sorry and it's super embarrassing for me. How I wish I could rewind time…

Earlier today I made my worst proposal ever. If anyone was online earlier you would've seen it. I'm very sorry and it's super embarrassing for me. How I wish I could rewind time…
it's all good, you had an idea and it didn't work out, no need to be ashamed of that

Back