Christina Grimmie dead

Stargazing

Retired.
Pronouns
They/them
A man shot her 3 times and then shot himself. She was rushed to the hospital, but didn't make it.

Her last tweet was made 20 minutes ago, probably by a relative, saying "The end."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/christina-grimmie-dead-former-voice-contestant-dies-after-man-shoots-her-then-kills-himself-a7076066.html

Even if I've never really heard of her, it's still really tragic. My condolences to her friends and family, rest in peace.

I've never really heard of her either, but rest in peace.

2016, when will you end?

I knew her songs and videos well enough for this to really hurt. This is an absolutely horrible event, and I wish I could do more than offer my condolences.

How many losses can we possibly suffer? First it's David Bowie, then Walkazo, then Prince, and then Muhammad Ali Clay and now finally Christina Grimmie. 2016 is the worst year ever in history due the losses happening.

Leon Belmont said:
How many losses can we possibly suffer? First it's David Bowie, then Walkazo, then Prince, and then Muhammad Ali Clay and now finally Christina Grimmie. 2016 is the worst year ever in history due the losses happening.
did you forget about Alan Rickman and Terry Wogan

General Neptune said:
Leon Belmont said:
did you forget about Alan Rickman and Terry Wogan

And Glenn Frey?

guys, i don't know, it kind of feels disrespectful to come into this thread because someone made a mistake

Kanan Matsuura said:
guys, i don't know, it kind of feels disrespectful to come into this thread because someone made a mistake
i'm just showing my support to all the amazing people we've lost this year

General Neptune said:
Kanan Matsuura said:
yeah that's true, but i just thought the execution was a little off

Kanan Matsuura said:
General Neptune said:
Kanan Matsuura said:
yeah that's true, but i just thought the execution was a little off
i've never really been good at getting my point across

My prayers go to her family.

Christina was so lively , beautiful and talented. So young and such a terrible end , that's the saddest thing.

Rest in Peace. I know her soul is resting in a better place out of this violent world.

I just read her Wikipedia article, and it said she was only 22.

22. Years. Old. That's too young. From what I heard, she had so much potential to get even farther in her career when this guy guns her down.

This world is so stinking pathetic.

Back