Your worst stages from each respective Smash?

is an annoying maymay

Never played the original, so I can't pass any judgement on those stages.

Melee - Out of the few stages I played, but Brinstar Depths was quite annoying.

Brawl - Probably Rumble Falls, whilst I dislike both auto-scrolling stages, Rumble Falls takes the cake, mainly for its vertical nature.

Wii U - PAC-Land, just flat-out ugly.

Here's my list.

For Super Smash Bros. 64 I can't really say much since I haven't play all the stages in the games and only got a taste of the ones that were in Melee, Project M, and Smash 4.
- Yoshi's Island, I did not care for it in Melee. The clouds were annoying and hard to reach with some characters. This I haven't played in the original.
- Kongo Jungle, it's way to dark in Melee compared to PM and Smash Wii U. Is it that dark in the original as well?

Melee:
- Flat Zone, the hazards are annoying!
- Brinstar Depths, I recently played Melee and i don't remember that stage being that bad, but oh it's bad!

Brawl:
- Hanenbow, what is this? It's weird, when i first saw this, I was like, is this even a Nintendo stage?
- Rumble Falls, sidescrolling, up?
- Pictochat, it was not fun. But what's weird is that I have a better time with Miiverse than this, and Miiverse is just a reskin of Battlefield.

3DS, now I haven't played every stage so I don't know which ones are good and which are bad but here's what I think.
- Mute City, it's a 2D stage with pretty busy sprites. Looks like a really really weird stage to play on.
- Reset Bomb Forest, I haven't seen gameplay ever of the stage but it explodes and then platforms are scattered everywhere? That's my judgement from seeing the screenshots of the week back then.

Wii U
- Palutena's Temple, it's way too big. Bigger than Temple and even on 8-player, it's not fun and battles drag forever!
- Wily's Castle, the Yellow Devil is annoying, Ridley and Metal Face aren't as bad as this!

YoshiGo99 said:
Here's my list.

For Super Smash Bros. 64 I can't really say much since I haven't play all the stages in the games and only got a taste of the ones that were in Melee, Project M, and Smash 4.
- Yoshi's Island, I did not care for it in Melee. The clouds were annoying and hard to reach with some characters. This I haven't played in the original.
- Kongo Jungle, it's way to dark in Melee compared to PM and Smash Wii U. Is it that dark in the original as well?
Yup same issues: Melee's versions are pretty true to the original.

Back