Your favorite VG music.

weakness go

give it 30 secs to get going

This song is a very accurate depiction of what happens when you state your opinion in the YouTube comments.

I usually only go into this ready to post one but then the next song auto plays and I end up with way more than one lmao. It's a shame some of them only show up once or twice in the whole game.

did I mention that I'm obsessed with ff7
because I'm obsessed with ff7

I'm not even into the Undertale trend, but I still find this music awesome.

Now that I've heard (possibly) everything this game has to offer, here's a few favorites

They start to loop around two minutes in, Pirate Warriors has a lot of similar sounding music but there were a few that I really liked, I Want To Live! in particular.

more shit I liked. this game didn't have a huge soundtrack but I enjoyed hearing a lot of it, even if the tracks were re-used often enough for it to be noticeable. The first six have actual lyrics, because they're songs that are sung by characters in-game. The latter five are tracks you hear closer to the end of the game.

I used to not like Beat the Angel but it grew on me, maybe it just means more now that one of my favourite fights is tied to that song.

I've sampled a large amount of video game music, and I find there are so many grand gems of sound out there. (I contend that there ought be radio station dedicated to music from video games).

I mean, I could point to some particularly striking or moving arrangement, but, if I'm being honest, I have to choose a song based on the mundane reason that I constantly have it stuck in my head:

Lilycove City's (Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald) music captures a juxtaposition between the hustle and bustle of an port city with economic importance and the reflective lifestyle that the sea, being such a powerful force and a cradle of life, provokes. It's calming and energizing at the same time. The careful, gentle rythm
clashes with a moderate intensity to create this feeling.

Plus, not to mention, it's mundane and charming enough to play in my head without becoming grating. It's like the elevator music of my life.

Back