Your favorite VG music.

'hey how do we make this last 5 minutes of the game good'
'lets just make a really good track and not use it outside of this single moment of the game'
'thats an amazing idea larry, youre fired'

'guys lets make a really beautiful track and leave it for the best moment possible'
'who the fuck let larry back in'

My top 10 fav. songs
10. Princess Shroob battle
9. Macho Grubba Battle
8. Lofty Mount Pajamaja
7. Treacherous Grubba
6. I'm not Nice
5. The Ultimate Show
4. Grasslands all the way (Inside Bowser)
3. Hall of the Thousand Year Door
2. In the Final (You expected this to be number 1 didn't you? Nah there is a MUCH better song than this)
1. Mimi Battle in Merlee's Mansion

I can't listen to it right now, but I'm guessing it sounds like either the Sale of the Century or Card Sharks theme.

E: And by the way, my name's actually Roy.

Any music that plays in Rusty Bucket Bay from Banjo Kazooie is music to my ears:

A few things to note, for those that have not played this game:

You can only hear the underwater themes for about 20 seconds, due to how polluted the water is and it drains your oxygen bar twice as fast as a result.

The underwater theme for the engine room cannot be heard at all, because there is no water there. The only way to hear it in-game is to use a gameshark and flood the engine room with water. The water is still polluted however.

in a similar vein, grunty industries from tooie gives me the same vibe as rusty bucket bay

god, grant kirkhope is so great. cant wait to see what he delivers on in yooka-laylee

might as well post my favorite touhou song from each game
because why not

Ys I had some really good tracks, it made scaling the final dungeon feel exciting.

added some more. I think Tension and Palace of Solomon are my favourites.

this one was the sole reason i decided to try ys lol

another one
bless falcom sound team jdk

I've just now realized that Dedede's theme is sheer perfection.

the boss theme in this game is fire. especially at a minute in. it definitely compliments the pacing of the fights well.

been listening to this stuff on a sorta rotation for a week, though I really should get back to actually playing the Ys games rather than just listening to their music. I won't even reach VIII at this rate.

more nice music. mighty obstacle is still my favourite though.

Back