Your favorite VG music.

>mentions Sonic Mania without either Studiopolis

not the final dungeon theme but maybe it should have been, the Crossbell games have such amazing tracks that don't always get used at the greatest spots. Though I guess there were some that were used well too, Unfathomed Force was the perfect track for the Arianrhod fight.

Mariowise, though probably not my absolute favorite, Snow Rise is probably my favorite ice level theme ever.

And speaking of Mania, Metal Sonic's boss theme and Built To Rule are among my favorites:

Now that I've finished each game I can pick out my favourite tracks, lots of good tracks to choose from but some stand out more than others. They're ordered, Ao has the best OST overall.

Also the battle theme for Sen III came with a PS4 theme so it's already out there and it's great. I'm excited to hear what else is in store, two weeks to go.

So I just completed it 100%, so here is some Kirby Return to Dreamland music I think are the best of the game.

However, my favorite music from the game has to be that one. No, not Galacta Knight, unfortunately.

Rivers In The Desert is awesome, and the Persona 5 OST is just generally awesome as well.

other songs you should listen to that i can't bother to link:
Last Surprise
Life Will Change
Blooming Villain
Whims of Fate

and other stuff that's beautiful :D

It's hard to narrow down one favorite or even a few. But I do think David Wise is my favorite composer. Busted Bayou and Wing Ding from DKC Tropical Freeze are fantastic tracks, and of course everyone loves Stickerbush Symphony. Also, while it wasn't by Wise, the first rocket barrel theme from DKC Returns is amazing, the way it starts out and 5/4 (which is not a common thing to see and tricky to play) and then changes to 4/4.
Yoshi's Island's athletic theme may be my favorite Mario series tune, but I do think that, at least with the 3D games, the music improves and improves with each one. I was very happy when they brought orchestrated music to Mario Galaxy and even more thrilled with the big band music in 3D World. And if Jump Up Superstar is any indication, I have a feeling Odyssey will be incredible music-wise.

ost is being ripped as we speak

I've been listening to this song ever since I first heard it while playing the game this morning.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
I've been listening to this song ever since I first heard it while playing the game this morning.

8-bit is better

oh yeah and in the final from BiS

Probably my favourite battle theme of the four, when it first played I was pumped. I really like the second one though.

As for area themes, they knocked it out of the park with them. Mor Ardain is top grade, but it was such an amazing moment when Tantal kicked in for the first time. I can't decide between the two which I like more.

music in this game was strong.

thanks joel for letting me know that there's other songs in this game besides the "you are dead" song

Back