Mario-themed texture pack coming to Minecraft Wii U

2257 said:
i think the piantas are villagers
This is the closest thing to get for Super Mario Sunshine 2, but with blocky graphics.
And the sun is the Sunshine life meter.

Funny that Endermen are replaced with stilt Shy Guys.

And look at this promotional image
64qJq2L.jpg

There's a yellow thing standing on top of a block. Is that a Koopa?

Man, the Enders should have been those Hell Valley trees.

Oh and I also noticed a screenshot with both a Yoshi and some real world horses and that is just as offensive to me as it was when the same thing happened in London Olympics.

Haven't played Minecraft and don't care for it, but this like pretty cool.

I'd totally get this if it weren't for the fact that I had to pay $60 for the 360 version because it was 3100 points to buy and you could only buy points in lots of 3000.

Seriously, what the hell Microsoft. That's exactly why that lawsuit over the use of a points system instead of actual currency happened.

I think I'll wait until someone manages to port all this to the PC version, I know it's not as simple as just copying the textures over, what with the new geometry on the character skins, but if it exists then its possible.

well i scrolled down the comments and i'm glad i hope i'm not the only one who wants baby mario and baby luigi P:

"Horses aren't replaced with Yoshis." I tried spawning horses on creative mode with this texture pack.
No 'Yoshi horses'.

When I paused and look at the Horse page in the 'How to Play' section, they were actually Yoshis.
I hope Mojang/4J Studios fix this in the next update.

well at least Nintendo was happy about using their IP this time.

Lakituthequick said:
Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
This is pretty neat.
Nice Lakitu avatar. ;D
Thanks!
It looks like it came from Minecraft? But I'm not sure since I never got the chance to play that game on the Wii U though? :-[

Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
Nitwit said:
Lakituthequick said:
This is pretty neat.
Nice Lakitu avatar. ;D
Thanks!
It looks like it came from Minecraft? But I'm not sure since I never got the chance to play that game on the Wii U though? :-[
Nah, I made it myself about three years ago based on Slamacow's videos.
Minecraft doesn't feature such HD models and shading in itself.

(This is getting off-topic though, if you want to continue this conversation, please PM me)

Back