Your favorite quote from the forum

G Major Steven Stone

A rock-solid source of support
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I do know there were a lot of ones that I liked.

that one quote where Magikrazy said that Luigi got the short end of the stick while Baby Luigi has his in the woodchipper

it's like the only thing i quoted iirc

Too many to choose from.

SiFi said:
Guys what if a guest comes here for the first time and this is the first thread they look at. What if they see the post above guys.

Seriously.

my contribution:

2257 said:
a rhinoceros crate opens, only to reveal a sign forbidding rhinoceroses. a floating crocodile pokes its head into reality, then removes it. rambi flees in fear from the sight of his own clone, but he cannot save himself from being transformed into a balloon shaped like a monkey's face. this is a metaphor for life in a capitalist society

also, i feel like this would be much improved if there were a way to manually activate that animation where diddy throws his hat on the ground and stomps on it

[quote author=Christian Brutal Sniper]
[quote author=Master Lucario]
BAN HIS ASS
[/quote]
Even if we did that, he could still type using his hands. :-\
[/quote]
This is an old one. I took the links out of the quote headers to avoid drawing attention to who they're referring to.

Walkazo's quote about Godzilla has always been hilarious to me.

Walkazo said:
When I was a kid, I honestly thought Godzilla was God's full name: I clearly remember theatrically falling to my knees one day with my hands clasped in prayer and crying to the heavens "Have mercy on me, Godzilla!" and my friend's parents were like "...huh?"

Needless to say, when I found out that God was actually a bearded old dude in the clouds, and not a giant monster who smites people by stomping on them, I was a bit disappointed.

Back