Paper Mario Color Splash enemies

Mario15

Goomba
Banned User
Hey guys how are you doing?
In Paper Mario Color Splash I want to see is Goomba because he is small brown and funny. ;D

I don't think there's much of a point for this thread when we have a thread for the unreleased game.

But since we have it now, I'd enjoy seeing other Mario 2 enemies, such as Phantos and Snifits.

I would like to see Hammer Bro as an enemy because he is awesome. He is the best of the koopa's. What do you think guys

Since the game's thread is not really active, I'd suggest you to continue on that. Anyway, the Bros. (Hammer, Boomerang, Fire, Ice plus Sledge) are the obvious choices, Spikes are also another choice I'd like. If the Koopatrols returned it would be a very welcome return and please, Crazee and Amazy Dayzees (how could Sticker Star not have them???). Since Sticker Star had some Super Mario Bros. 2 enemies, Albatross, Cobrats, Pidgits and maybe even Ostros would be also neat to have. And a final boss who is not Bowser, if the developers really don't want to introduce new characters and put Wart because all the game is set in a dream it would still be ok for me.

P.S.:I'm not mentioning the Koopalings because I would like them to be in, but not as pointless bosses introduced because "lol we didn't want to think about new bosses to fight", I'd rather have them as talking NPCs.

I hope I would like to see Snow Spike as an enemy because he is a clone of Spike. Do you like it? ;D

No visible padded feet → much less interesting
although Snow Spikes are still nice characters.

Also, I would like Clubbas to return.

Mister Wu said:
If the Koopatrols returned it would be a very welcome return and please, Crazee and Amazy Dayzees (how could Sticker Star not have them???). Since Sticker Star had some Super Mario Bros. 2 enemies, Albatross, Cobrats, Pidgits and maybe even Ostros would be also neat to have.
Let's be honest, even for a game that supposedly had its focus on the existing video game characters, it still missed out on a painful deal of nonOC characters, particularly those from Yoshi's Island such as Bandits and Little Mousers, which were prominent in the previous Paper Mario games and even had some appearances in Mario Party.

And lets not forget various friendly NPCs like piantas, penguins, gearmos etc etc

In paper Mario color splash I would like to see Super Mario Bros enemies are Lakitu and Piranha Plant they are funny and they first appered in Super Mario Bros for Nintendo Entertainment System. do you what that too? ;D

^You can definitely hold a conversation.

Mcmadness said:
And lets not forget various friendly NPCs like piantas, penguins, gearmos etc etc
Of course: Nokis, Bob-omb Buddies, Jibberjays, and friendly varieties of enemies. You also have forgotten enemies from mainstream Mario games like Cluckbooms, Flaptacks, Mandibugs, Skeeters, Heave-Hos and many other enemies from Galaxy and other Mario platformers that seem to be absent. Don't you think that's pretty strange, that Galaxy is a mainstream Mario game, yet there are hardly any species introduced in those games make a reappearance?

In Paper Mario Color Splash I would like to see Buzzy Beetle because they are cute and blue and I hope I would like to see him as an enemy in the game. Is it OK? ;D

Striker Mario said:
Of course: Nokis, Bob-omb Buddies, Jibberjays, and friendly varieties of enemies. You also have forgotten enemies from mainstream Mario games like Cluckbooms, Flaptacks, Mandibugs, Skeeters, Heave-Hos and many other enemies from Galaxy and other Mario platformers that seem to be absent. Don't you think that's pretty strange, that Galaxy is a mainstream Mario game, yet there are hardly any species introduced in those games make a reappearance?
To be honest, I think Sticker Star is mainly based on the New Super Mario Bros. series (with some additions from the early Super Mario Bros. games), not the whole Super Mario series...

Striker Mario said:

Yeah I don't get it either.

I mean just look at this stuff.

http://e2ua.com/data/wallpapers/103/WDF_1469870.jpg

Mister Wu said:
Striker Mario said:
To be honest, I think Sticker Star is mainly based on the New Super Mario Bros. series (with some additions from the early Super Mario Bros. games), not the whole Super Mario series...

Yet it has less variety than New Super Mario Bros. I mean, the four New Super Mario Bros games alone provide plenty of enemies and species, yet Sticker Star hardly used any of those either.

Of course, it's debatable there too, given that old Mario game elements were clearly used. I mean, when has a Mr Blizzard appeared in New Super Mario Bros?

Exactly. So why no one Mario 64 elements?

Mcmadness said:
Striker Mario said:

Yeah, it's pathetic how lacking the cast was in Sticker Star.

Next I would like to see Cat Goomba as an enemy because she is cute and fluffy. I hope I would like to see him as an enemy. Is that ok? ;D

Mcmadness said:
Striker Mario said:

Well, Baby Waluigi is in there somehow. :cheep:

But anyhow, why make original characters when we have all of that to use?

Because people apparently think the world has nothing but toads.

Mario15, are you going to actually discuss anything or are you going to be perfectly content with making useless, low-quality posts? Because if that's the case, no one is going to talk to you, while you go break the rules via triple posting or quadruple posting in threads people won't reply to.

I would like to see Biddybud as an enemy because he is a ladybug with spots on it. I hope I would like to see him as an enemy. What dou you think guys. ;D

Mario15 said:
What dou you think guys. ;D

Baby Luigi said:
Mario15, are you going to actually discuss anything or are you going to be perfectly content with making useless, low-quality posts? Because if that's the case, no one is going to talk to you, while you go break the rules via triple posting or quadruple posting in threads people won't reply to.

Striker Mario said:
But anyhow, why make original characters when we have all of that to use?
This is an ionteresting question, I think some main issues are
a)abuse of some characters (e.g. Toads in Sticker Star, made all equal unlike the first two games in the series so it was even more annoying to the players) while others that are no less iconic pretty much don't appear (Yoshis, I know that you are somewhat happy because of their absence but man, Lavalava's Yoshis were memorable and perfectly fitting to Sticker Star's guidelines, with the exception of the village leader)
b)the fact that all previous RPGs in the respective series (both Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi) introduced original characters (many of them, actually, especially Super Paper Mario that almost seemed unrelated with the previous games in terms of style), generating some kind of expectation.

I would like to see Boo and Paragoomba as an enemy because have a funny fans silly face. Do you like it? ;D

Back