Larry's Debate

Extra Poll #1: You're trapped by psycho Koopaling OC and you must choose one of three options for th

• Total voters

PrinceLarryKoopa88

Larry Koopa
This is a discussion/debate forum. Please be respectful of other opinions. The theme could be from something simple to something more complex and serious. This first one will be a trial debate to see how things go, this is a common question, especially if you live in the United States. .....Bwahahahahaha...:bowser:....ahem! Let's begin.

Debate #1
Who is your choice for United States President?

I like debate, I hope we can keep it civil.

Out of the remaining candidates, Ted Cruz. Then Kasich, Hillary, and Trump/Sanders.

Cruz. Kasich please drop out so Trump doesn't win.

In order: Cruz, Kasich, Trump, Hillary, Bernie.

Bernie Sanders is my choice.

I dislike the rest of them, but Hillary is the lesser of the evils so her if Sanders doesn't win

This isn't a real debate, this is a poll.

I'm not touching the Republican Party at all. I don't even like Clinton, but she doesn't seem so bad as Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz denies global warming for starters, and that's really bad. He also thinks an atheist isn't fit to be president and the president needs to begin every day with prayer. No thanks.

Anyway, I'll be going with Bernie for top choice, Hillary for second.

Bernie.

2257 said:
anyone but trump. i want trump as much as i want herpes, and i don't trust anyone who likes him any more than that
thats not really a fair comparison

herpes doesn't really do much to most people and at worse its just red bumps

id rather have bumps than trumps

To me, Trump and Sanders are the same populist garbage proposing things that will never be viable.

Relevant: (I was gonna post excerpts but they are all worth reading and they're not that long)
http://www.dailywire.com/news/3280/sanders-and-trump-are-same-totalitarian-candidate-ben-shapiro
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/11/trump-sanders-more-alike-than-you-think-commentary.html
http://www.npr.org/2016/02/08/465974199/what-do-sanders-and-trump-have-in-common-more-than-you-think

I'm not gonna defend Trump because I think he's the worst that could happen. But the thing is, it does matter what they have in common. Their common points are far more numerous than you would expect them to be.

Personally a Bernie supporter. I've accepted that he probably won't win the nomination and it will come down to Clinton vs. Trump. In which case, I support Clinton (lesser or two evils). I do not like Trump in the slightest but I'll certainly take him over Cruz. It's a shame Kasich isn't doing well because he's the only one who acted like an adult in the Republican debates. He's also nowhere near as extreme as Trump or Cruz.

Paid for by making corporations pay taxes on all of the "profits" they have shifted to the Cayman Islands and other offshore tax havens, which the Congressional Research Services estimates may currently create losses that approach $100 billion annually, and other loopholes.
Corporations will just move operations. If you start taxing them more, they will just go to other countries which tax less, as has been proven time and again.

I'm not an expert on the other areas but in that area I am an expert and that is ridiculous.

Nabber said:
also listening to bill o'reilly on anything is a bad idea
Well, one could say that about anyone.

Hobbes said:
Nabber said:
also listening to bill o'reilly on anything is a bad idea
Well, one could say that about anyone.

i listen to stephen colbert and i don't regret anything

even so, the point is there's a huge difference between sanders, who is an idealist, and trump, who is literally the antichrist

I personally don't like anybody. It probably won't even matter cause the president doesn't even have close the amount of power as congress, which is what we really should be focusing on, but that's not going to happen.

Although there's a part of me, deeeeep inside, that wants Trump to win just to see if it will really be "the end of america/the world".

As a Democrat, I support Sanders (in fact, I'm going to the Portland rally tomorrow). I don't mind Hillary but the fact that she isn't solid with her stances and that she has donations from Super PACs along with connections to Wall Street, it makes me disturbed. Bernie has passion, I can feel his speeches and relate.

I feel that the GOP is on its last legs with a Catch 22 regarding Trump.I've heard all these calls from the Republican Party themselves to stop Trump but that's small talk. If Trump wins, the party is screwed. If Trump loses, the party is screwed. I strongly believe that Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler; he is Nostradamus' Third AntiChrist. His fascist, inconsiderate, volatile ideas will cause the US to lose its intended democratic foundation, value, and reputation.

I don't like any of the candidates. If anything though, no trump, and no clinton and I'll be fine

Back