Most annoying enemies in video games.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
This thread is about the most annoying enemies in video games that you can find or think of.

Here are some enemies that I find annoying:

#1: The Medusa Heads (Castlevania series)
MHead.gif

These guys are such a major pain in the ass. They constantly fly at you and they re spawn consistently. They are very infamous for knocking you back. Very irritating.

#2: Red Skeletons (Castlevania series)
Vkill-redskel.gif

These guys are also another big pain in the ass. They always revive a few seconds after you've hit them. In Dracula X Chronicles, when you get Tera's necklace you can finally destroy them with your main weapon as Richter Belmont or Maria Renard but that's the only time where you can finally get rid of them for good.

#3: Dry Bones
4jiZjH8LYjnnYuhdXjhhvFZC8RA.jpg

They are just about as much of a pain in the ass as the Red Skeletons from the Castlevania series. No need to go further.

#4: Curseya

These guys are also a pain in the ass. They can restrict things and cause some uneasiness for the player in Super Paper Mario.

Luigi's Mansion has a few of these, especially the Ceiling Surprises. All they really do is waste your time and emit this annoying laugh.

Luigi's mansion Dark Moon. Screw Greenies with WEAPONS AND BLOCKING HEADWEAR. ALSO FUCK THOSE GLUTTONUOUS YELLOW BLOBS. THEY ALWAYS DAMAGE ME.

I hate Lakitus, Angry Suns, Bloopers, and anything else that pursuits you in their attempt to make you dead

I know they aren't really difficult but I don't like the Lubicants in Aria of Sorrow. Especially that one goddamn room you need to do twice to get the Balmung.

In one FF5 playthrough, Page 64 enemies managed to surprise me once with Level 5 Death. That wasn't very pleasant. I also remember there being some enemies that can cast Circle(Druids I think), which killed me more than once. Those Gil Cave enemies that cast Quake also discouraged me the first time but maybe I was just tackling them horribly. The dungeon you have to do to get Meteo has enemies that I normally don't care that much about but two in particular were a pain in my Knight Solo. One casts Condemn and the other counters by killing you if you hit him and he doesn't die in that one hit.

Baby Luigi said:
I hate Lakitus, Angry Suns, Bloopers, and anything else that pursuits you in their attempt to make you dead
Those guys fall under the same category as the Medusa Heads.

The flying airy Medusa Heads from Super Mario Sunshine.

I always hated the blue pounding ghosts in Luigi's Mansion since they can cover a wide area and as soon as Luigi gets back up, they can attack again. Also, the "fish" enemies.

I also hate the later area Boos. Who thought it would be a good idea giving them triple digit HP? The ones in the basement are the worst because of that room with the respawning dirt piles.

*Walks into room*

*Doors lock*

*Room dims*

*Chozo ghost music plays*

"Again?"

Chozo ghosts aren't as difficult as they are annoying. :P

The Cosmic Clones in SMG2 were also a pain in the ass for that one Prankster Comet mission.

Hammer Bros. are honestly pretty bad.

Pikman said:
Hammer Bros. are honestly pretty bad.

They constantly chuck hammers at you. I know.

Back