• Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Raise your hand if you voted for Sticker Star!

You need to add Color splash. We already know it's the same thing as sticker star anyway.

By the way, what's the general consensus on Paper Jam? (I bought it yesterday.) How does the fanbase in general view it compared to the other games in the series?

Sylveon said:
You need to add Color splash. We already know it's the same thing as sticker star anyway.
Well, I can't add it due to the 1% chance that it won't be.

MarioLuigiPARTNERSTIMElogosmaller.png

It's not courage really, it's just that I have a freaking obsession with Baby Luigi.

Take him out of the game and.....wait, that can't exist, because the game won't be called "Partners in Time" anymore without him and Baby Mario, it would be called something entirely different, that's not how hypothetical situations like these work.

gonna go with the first paper mario out of the ones ive played, super paper mario is in a close second, i used to adore bowser's inside stroy but i now think it's only okay

paper mario 64, no contest, may be the only mario rpg id put on a favorites rpg list actually.

The Master isn't hidden like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door's Bonetail, Super Paper Mario's Shadoo, or Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Star's Culex. You don't need to do a lot of weird things to get to the boss, it's just there in plain sight.

the original Paper Mario for me.

Baby Luigi said:
To be honest, I recently played it for the first time and the only two complaints I have is that it is short (you beat the final boss after like 20 hours, at around level 30) and linear.
But I liked it.
I am wondering if it was meant to be a bigger game with two fully explorable worlds (present and past, with events on the past influencing the present, after all the present has its map), then cut to what it is now due to Paper Jam-like development issues (having two Superstar Saga-like worlds and events on the past influencing the present would have been quite an ambitious effort).

It is really difficult for me to choose between Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, as they are two great games on their own rights, and I seriously like both (and if you're wondering, yes, I really liked Superstar Saga even before discovering that the Koopalings were in...).

And I have yet to play Bowser's Inside Story and Sticker Star.

Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door feels like the most well rounded, generally fun Mario RPG. It's a close call, I really liked Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story too, but Thousand Year Door seems to have it all. Good characters, an interesting world, well thought out battle mechanics and gameplay, lots of things to collect and side missions to do. It's also got a great sense of humour too.

Chiaki Nanami said:
The Master isn't hidden like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door's Bonetail, Super Paper Mario's Shadoo, or Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Star's Culex. You don't need to do a lot of weird things to get to the boss, it's just there in plain sight.

neither of them are super boss worthy.

TTYD because I'm unoriginal. I like them all though. (Even Sticker Star)

Also, no love for the original?

wow rude

smrpg is a classic and my second favorite snes game

dont talk trash about it

Xandalf said:
wow rude

smrpg is a classic and my second favorite snes game

dont talk trash about it

its a boring piece of shit that doesnt deserve love

certainly one of the weaker enix games on the snes

and quite frankly i can talk about a game how i please, i dont need YOUR permission to do it.

Back