Kirby: Planet Robobot

Good to know king Dedede is still involved in some capacity.

I'd like it if his mode came back again alongside meta knight's but somehow I doubt it.

Oh god that intro is amazing

This game looks absolutely incredible definitely buying

(It's hilarious how more people would cry over Paper Mario than worship our new Kirby overlords)

Xandalf said:
(It's hilarious how more people would cry over Paper Mario than worship our new Kirby overlords)

kirby has always been a better series than paper mario

Baby Luigi said:
Xandalf said:

Hell I'm on a mario forum with a Kirby name

Rayquaza said:
Baby Luigi said:
Xandalf said:

Hell I'm on a mario forum with a Kirby name

but rayquaza isnt in kirby

Everything is Kirby. The world just doesn't know it yet.

Baby Luigi said:
Xandalf said:

lies

filthy lies

Magikrazy said:
the worst kirby game if such a game exists is still miles better than half the Paper Mario titles.

I dunno if I'd say that. I'd take the first 2 PMs over squeak squad.

Squeak Squad is a relatively safe Kirby entry and it's extremely easy, even by Kirby standards.

I'd say Squeak Squad is pretty good and has some improvements over even Amazing Mirror in terms of sound quality, more spray paints, sprite quality, and some power-ups, but it lacks challenge or the sense of exploration in Amazing Mirror. Those Squeaks were pathetic, and they're easily stun-locked by pretty much every common ability, especially those that inflict fire or ice damage, and even those are very common. The belly mechanic just made it easier since you can store abilities and Maxim Tomatoes (and Maxim Tomato bubbles aren't hugely uncommon) and Kirby bubbles that let you gain a life if you merge three of them (and again, those aren't uncommon). That being said, it's still a solid Kirby game, but just not the best.

Squeak Squad to me felt like a very copy and paste kirby game with only a token few notable additions. With games like canvas curse, mass attack or superstar ultra it just didn't hold up.

Tornado ability also broke The Arena in Squeak Squad

That boss fight thing is probably the easiest one in the Kirby series considering that you can save, y'know, UFO ability for the final fight (I hate Triple Star ability, it's lame compared to the Master Sword)

Triple star is no master or star rod thats for sure.

New 3D Kirby game in the future? I hope so!

Baby Luigi said:
New 3D Kirby game in the future? I hope so!

It's clearly possible, so why not?

new gameplay footage! (Japanese)

Showcases ESP (for some reason it reminds me of Ness, especially with that PK thunder like abiility) and Doctor, as well as Poison

Mirror ability is here as well

Also all the robo transformations are sexy as hell, and you can use stickers to customize your robot

Baby Luigi said:
(for some reason it reminds me of Ness, especially with that PK thunder like abiility)

More like PK Flash. It's obviously inspired by Ness, specially with the sideways cap. (Which is also the same colors as Ness's but switched.)

But hey, I'm not complaining. :dk: I love EarthBound.

Back