Paper Mario: Color Splash

Poor Bowser can never win. :(

Oboro said:
Poor Bowser can never win. :(

If he became a good guy he'd get a lot more victories.

So in other news LUIGI TALKS AND ACTUALLY HAS A ROLE.
zdyz85C.jpg
I'm pretty happy with this. All we needed is a decent battle system and this game would have been amazing, but oh well, hopefully next time.

death stare meme too

fqwcBbw.jpg

I would really like to know how much text that wasn't in the Japanese script has been added by TreeHouse, hopefully the Italian version will help me (although the days of Francesca di Marco have gone, sadly, you might definitely not agree with her but I can assure you that her translation of TTYD was amazing).

one thing i don't understand is why are the people playing this game taking pictures with a potato?

they don't realize they can use image hosting services to upload images?

Baby Luigi said:
one thing i don't understand is why are the people playing this game taking pictures with a potato?

they don't realize they can use image hosting services to upload images?
Actually, you can even e-mail them to yourself, if you want the file to work with.

Baby Luigi said:
one thing I don't understand is why are the people playing this game taking pictures with a potato?

Don't they realize they can use image hosting services to upload images?

Because they don't wanna have their stuff taken down even if they have an SD Card or they don't know how to record videos from a TV to PC.

At least that's what I saw given that the game was leaked by accident and some users had managed to get it quickly!

There's also anonmgur. A website similar to Imgur? But unlike the main website. You will not have to worry about any of your images that you have screencap taken down by people who wanna hide their secrets.

https://anonmgur.com

Nitwit said:
Because they don't wanna have their stuff taken down even if they have an SD Card or they don't know how to record videos from a TV to PC.

At least that's what I saw given that the game was leaked by accident and some users had managed to get it quickly!

No one's really going to sort through your images and take them down unless they become hugely popular.

I have lots of hacked Mario Kart 8 images stored in my imgur and Nintendo has a reputation of going ballistic over fan-created stuff.

That's what I said. That's why if your Imgur account goes down? I would recommend using anonmgur.

For the rare and special images that you want to save online.

And it's anonymous! So that not even Nintendo can take down the image as the site is small but they keep track of the files.

Like an alteration in case of the big purge!

Ninelevendo said:
Final Boss Images:
http://m.imgur.com/a/vslgD
All this did was confuse me. It seems you fight Roy and Bowser one after the other and then the paint falls off. Then Huey disappears and mentions about lying to someone....Mario? So is it Roy + Bowser as the final boss or Huey that no one wants to show? Or are the pictures out of order and the Huey stuff takes place before the castle. Also its 2016 and people are still using potatoes to take pictures.

I'm still hoping the final boss is Rainbow demon Huey, tbh.

Oboro said:
Ninelevendo said:
Final Boss Images:
http://m.imgur.com/a/vslgD
All this did was confuse me. It seems you fight Roy and Bowser one after the other and then the paint falls off. Then Huey disappears and mentions about lying to someone....Mario? So is it Roy + Bowser as the final boss or Huey that no one wants to show? Or are the pictures out of order and the Huey stuff takes place before the castle. Also its 2016 and people are still using potatoes to take pictures.

I'm still hoping the final boss is Rainbow demon Huey, tbh.

You fight Roy, then a short level, then later Bowser then bigger Bowser though the real antagonist of the game is the black paint itself. Bowser has no idea what is going on.

Just because a boss is in the final level, doesn't mean that that boss is the final boss. Kamek was in the final level with Bowser (Paper Mario: Sticker Star), yet Kamek was not the final boss. Also, if Bowser is the final boss, then how hard could he be? Because it seems like Roy is pretty hard.

Yoshi the SSM said:
Just because a boss is in the final level, doesn't mean that that boss is the final boss. Kamek was in the final level with Bowser (Paper Mario: Sticker Star), yet Kamek was not the final boss. Also, if Bowser is the final boss, then how hard could he be? Because it seems like Roy is pretty hard.
the person I saw playing the game struggled with the last bowser form and did die

[quote author=Me a few hours ago]i'm gonna avoid endgame spoilers for this game[/quote]
5ssKGhw.png

Another few things to say:
*The streamer took 20 hours to complete the game
*The ending is that after infiltrating Bowser's Black Castle, Mario and Huey confront the guy and it turns out the black paint was possessing Bowser, and Bowser occasionally breaks free from the Black Paint's grasp and seems confused. The paint uses its and real Bowser's colours to try and kill Mario in one massive paint blast, but Huey absorbs the paint. Bowser is then defeated and Mario, Huey and Peach escape with Luigi. Huey then sacrifices himself to destroy the castle and all of the black paint.
*The MK8 music is used; it is played during Luigi's driving section up to Bowser's Black castle.

2ixaYzc.jpg

Nintendo of America is at it again!!

Baby Luigi said:

Nintendo of America is at it again!!
100% the same genre! How couldn't I see that Paper Mario: Color Spalsh is Spla2n, the sequel to the acclaimed Splatoon?
After all, wasn't Mario supposed to be in the first game at the beginning of the development?

Still, need more :bowjr: . He's the professionist in the matter and he hasn't appeared in both games!
Although I admit that in Color Splash the conflict of interest between the paint-sapping Bowser and his easy-on-paint [last] son would have been quite relevant...

Back