Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (Please put leaks and spoilers in spoil boxes!)

That's also probably the best place to grind bottle caps if you're desperate since the whirlpool respawns every time you return to that spot. I've only gotten one from there but to be fair I only spent 15 minutes doing it.

sweet baby moses it plays jazz music at night

I've made up my mind, this is the best pokemon game ever made. 100/10 best game

oh, and so far my team is rowlet, magnemite, abra, meowth, yungoos and wingull

the idol pose and the smug pose are the best things in this game

i've just bean informed you can drag the stylus around isle abeens to pick up beans instead of dodging pokemon

this changes everything

also Bean-Stealing Pyukumuku count: 4
why won't they love me (;大 ;)

Golisopod said:
i've just bean informed you can drag the stylus around isle abeens to pick up beans instead of dodging pokemon

WHAT

I LEFT A BEAN BECAUSE ZYGARDE WAS IN THE WAY AND I COULDNT PICK IT UP

Also if anybody wants a 4 Star Treasure Hunt for their plaza it should be available to buy for 800 FC from me.

This is only worth mentioning because Treasure Hunt is the only way to get gold bottle caps.

Golisopod said:
also Bean-Stealing Pyukumuku count: 4
why won't they love me (;大 ;)
update to this theory:

maybe its just one pyukumuku that has chosen my isle abeens as its lifelong home that it returns to but mohn is a prick who keeps throwing it back in the ocean once it finishes eating my beans

fucking mohn

if anyone has the moon-exclusive ubs i'd greatly appreciate them since the people on gts are assholes

Could anybody do tradebacks with me? I want to have a Gengar and Gigalith, so I need to have Boldore and Haunter traded for that to happen.

Maybe a Rufflet could also be traded while we're at it, since I have Moon, and I have like 2 Vullaby if you want one.

Thanks for reading.

oh my god mimikyu high fives you in pokemon refresh if you hold the stylus in a certain location and its TOO CUTE

why didnt i use one of these in my runthrough agjsksjjsjsjsksjsk oh wait it was the encounter rate rip

Hopefully Nintendo/Game Freak add a feature to auto-ban people who Wonder Trade Route 1 fodder one day.

Also, anyone tried their hand at catching non-UBs with the Beast Balls? I've got wimpod, bounsweet, dewpider, machop, and salandit so far in Beast Balls.

i ended up catching tapu lele in one so that was pretty neat

I tried it on Necrozma for a bit but it was late and I wanted to sleep so I just used my Master Ball instead.

I've just been trying the Battle Tree recently, now that half my team is properly trained. I've seen Cynthia and Wally, Cynthia was pretty difficult. I hear the post-30 trainers get really difficult with Legendary and Mega Pokemon.

I like that Wonder Trade makes the Loto-ID more reasonable. I don't really need/want any Pokemon I just want a better chance to win Rare Candies.

Also I just got Pokerus from WT randomly. It was on a Yungoos. If anybody wants that they can have it. Although I need to sleep like right now so there's that.

Golisopod said:
oh my god mimikyu high fives you in pokemon refresh if you hold the stylus in a certain location and its TOO CUTE

why didnt i use one of these in my runthrough agjsksjjsjsjsksjsk oh wait it was the encounter rate rip

alolan raichu and rockdoggy can high five too

Guzma said:
Hopefully Nintendo/Game Freak add a feature to auto-ban people who Wonder Trade Route 1 fodder one day.

Also, anyone tried their hand at catching non-UBs with the Beast Balls? I've got wimpod, bounsweet, dewpider, machop, and salandit so far in Beast Balls.
I tried catching a Minior in one so I can breed a shiny Minior in a beast ball later down the track

Aoi Asahina said:
Golisopod said:

alolan raichu and rockdoggy can high five too
neato speedo

shiny caterpie get, I guess? this game keeps giving me shinies of shitmons and I just
LkARIDr.png

also related: I just named it Jerry because it's gold jerry

I remember in Y my first wild shiny was a Vanillite..................with a negative Sp. Atk Nature.

Update on Beast Ball status: I have Gible, Bagon, and dhelmise in beast balls now. Soon everyone will be in beast balls.

i have never even seen a shiny, much less caught one

i could have gone my whole life not knowing they were a thing

Acerola said:
when you're taking the #nofapnovember challenge

gladion-battle-pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg

SHINING FINGER

well, i got a shiny pyukumuku

Acerola said:
well, i got a shiny pyukumuku
this is the one i'm most jealous about in all honesty

also my island pyukumuku count is up to 5 now
mohn what are you doing

I grinded a bit outside the Battle Tree, but it's slow even with the Lucky Egg so I'm just grinding in the Festival Plaza hoping I get a Rare Kitchen 5. Even if I don't, I nearly have 1,600 FC so I might go on that festival plaza subreddit and see if I can buy it from someone. I'm just assuming it costs that much, it might be only 800 FC.

I unlocked the option to change the music in the plaza so that's nice. I'm using the Seafolk Village music.

I also immediately got swept by a Mega Kangaskhan in Battle 21 of Super Singles, that thing is fast. I made it back to 20 but got out Mega-gross'd by Colress because mine got fucked by paralysis. In hindsight I should've switched out to Arcanine the moment I saw Magnezone but I didn't even consider it having Thunder Wave. I'll give it another shot later. I've got a nice amount of BP at least.

my friend has treasure hunt 5 stars and rare kitchen 5 stars so im grinding to get both off of him soon if that helps

but fuck 3000 FC combined for the both of them is ridiculous

edit:
also as far as pokedex progress goes im just at 64% now

2 1% bagons in a row
why

Oh so Rare Kitchen 5 is only 1,400? I guess I don't need to worry about getting much more than what I have then. Honestly I'd probably have like 4,000 FC right now but I bought 2,000 FC worth of Treasure Hunt 3 off of you lmao.

Back