Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

Hilda said:
also here's a video of the school fish pokemon changing form, the ability becomes active once it hits a certain level, aka its just an evolution but not really but it's totally just an evolution. It's called Wishiwashi lol. Seems like a waste of an ability but maybe it does something else too.
delevelling in battle confirmed.

why wishiwashi when you can washi washi

Hilda said:
technician on meowth is dope.
Meowth has always had Technician, mate

Crocodile Dippy said:
Hilda said:
technician on meowth is dope.
Meowth has always had Technician, mate
Wow, so it has. I guess I've never looked at anything but gen 3 Meowth.

Well, stab/tech Bite is still dope I guess.

Alolan Raichu is an abomination.

Morelull and Pyukumuku are great.

13920299_1196292577079081_4718275561283194790_o.jpg

hot leaks

887.jpg

wishiwashi is on my team for the schooling form alone that shit is based

everything about pyukumuku is adorable but i might not use it unless it evolves. its ability is awesome though, it deals a parting blow equal to the HP it lost when it died. gamefreak gibe good hp pls

i'll need to see morelull's evo but it a cute

i like alolan marowak a lot and it gets a cursed bone attack too so i might use it if its stats are good

alolan raichu's eyes are the most offputting thing i stg i'd like it more if it weren't so...creepy

hopefully team skull aren't terrorists like literally every other team and are just trying to stop the protag from finishing their challenge and/or "i'll build my own artificial island with blackjack and hookers"

I like how Guzma looks like evil doc brown. Probably one of my favorite evil leader designs in the series. Hopefully he's a just a crazy guy who's upset at not being becoming captain.

Alolan Marowak will likely be on my team, depending on how early you get Cubone.

I think Sun and Moon have potential to be the best games in the series. Gen 6 is my favorite generation, but looking at the trailers, that's probably not going to be for long.

team skull is great but i just hope they don't only use the same 4 poison and dark type pokemon like every single other fucking team

Mari Ohara said:
team skull is great but i just hope they don't only use the same 4 poison and dark type pokemon like every single other fucking team

Even Team Magma and Aqua mostly used Poochyena and Zubat instead of their type specialty

If you think about it, Guzma looks a lot like Doc Brown from Back to the Future.

my team atm, just a list of my favourite designs

Robinhoot
Wishiwashi (provided the schooling form has good stats)
Alolan-Marowak/sandcastle pokemon
Alolan-Sandslash
Vikavolt
Minior (again, good stats otherwise its probably not worth it)/Lurantis

I'm interested to see what old Pokemon will be available. I saw a krookodile in one battle in a trailer, i kinda want to use one but considering they also showed a magnezone in the middle of the ocean I don't know if it means anything lol.

Also i think they didn't show it in the English trailer but the schooling form of Wishiwashi goes away if it takes too much damage, like a reverse zen mode. It was shown fucking up a metagross so it's probably strong.

Alolan Raichu makes me think of an audino with a paint job. Someone needs to feed marowak.

Hilda said:
Also i think they didn't show it in the English trailer but the schooling form of Wishiwashi goes away if it takes too much damage, like a reverse zen mode. It was shown fucking up a metagross so it's probably strong.
so...defeatist but with fish

fucking shit, i liked the design so much. it should be fine for the story mode since i can just abuse hyper potions and the game is easy as shit but in comps its gonna suffer :<

if the stats are really good (which they seem to be according to some people's analysis) then it might be ok, but defeatist is awful

quick mods may or may not be asleep, post pyukumuku

3OwdHnJ.png

or die (◦ 大 ◦)

Back