Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

holy shit that's such a great ability

strange to see it so clearly inspired by cartoon bandits, but not be a Dark-type, tho

i love it already and i want 12 of them right now

literally all of the designs revealed so far have been incredible

Salandit emits toxic gas, together with flames, from the base of its tail. This poisonous gas has a sweet smell, and anyone who unknowingly breathes it in will become dizzy. Salandit is not a very powerful Pokémon, but its cunning nature allows it to battle fiercely by throwing its opponents off balance. Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit’s will.

salandit just salanded itself right in my top 3 alola pokemon for the sheer absurdity of how fucked up it is

why can't we get detailed pokedex entries like this in the actual games themselves this is so good

I feel like this is the Pokemon all the guys on the evil team will be using.

wow what a little badass <3

can't wait to see the evolutions

Salandit is the type that some expected Litten's evolutions to be. Litten Fire/fighting type confirmed. Okay, that was a bad one. Well anyway, I like the unique typings being introduced. I also wonder if Sandalit's ability will allow it to burn Fire types? Either way Sandalit's final stage(or perhaps the stage before that) is going to be all over the place just like the ugly barnacle's anti-priority ability. Also, inb4 Salandit isn't a ghost.

GBAToad said:
Salandit emits toxic gas, together with flames, from the base of its tail. This poisonous gas has a sweet smell, and anyone who unknowingly breathes it in will become dizzy. Salandit is not a very powerful Pokémon, but its cunning nature allows it to battle fiercely by throwing its opponents off balance. Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit’s will.

salandit just salanded itself right in my top 3 alola pokemon for the sheer absurdity of how fucked up it is

why can't we get detailed pokedex entries like this in the actual games themselves this is so good

wow not only is it mean and chompy and cute but it's a hypnolizard too so cute and also built to fuck up steel types <333333

also
tumblr_o9y7osIIsS1thi774o2_540.png
tumblr_o9y7osIIsS1thi774o1_540.png

GBAToad said:

That's a pretty elaborate way of saying it has mind-control farts.

GalacticPetey said:
I feel like this is the Pokemon all the guys on the evil team will be using.
imagine if team rocket gets one in the show

will this pokemon's ability affect pokemon with abilities preventing poison?

GBAToad said:
Salandit females not only release toxic gases, they can also emit pheromones that attract males of all species, including Pokémon and humans. Inhaling these pheromones may cause opponents to be controlled by Salandit's will.
Dang that natural aphrodisiac.

Two New Pokemon revealed

corocoro8161.jpg

serebii.net said:
The bear is called Kiteruguma and is Normal/Fighting with the abilities Fluffy and Klutz, while the ghost is Mimitsukiyu and is Ghost/Fairy. It has the ability called Disguise.
People in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma to the point of having warning signs about it. It is really strong and can break anytthing in two. It likes to hug its trainers but is strong. Raising one puts your life in danger.
Mimitsukiyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumoured that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness.

Finally a Ghost-type! I'm satisfied with it, I'm hoping for a lot more info.

sheet pikachu is amazing

don't have any strong feelings for that bear, though

Oboro said:
Two New Pokemon revealed

corocoro8161.jpg

serebii.net said:
The bear is called Kiteruguma and is Normal/Fighting with the abilities Fluffy and Klutz, while the ghost is Mimitsukiyu and is Ghost/Fairy. It has the ability called Disguise.
People in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma to the point of having warning signs about it. It is really strong and can break anytthing in two. It likes to hug its trainers but is strong. Raising one puts your life in danger.
Mimitsukiyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumoured that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness.

Finally a Ghost-type! I'm satisfied with it, I'm hoping for a lot more info.
bear hug
OF DEATH

and holy sheet i want that ghost right now
(why couldn't it have been ghost/normal tho :()

edit: also I really do not like the art for the bear pokemon because it looks so flat in the artwork when it actually isn't, i honestly hope they redraw the art tbh

also while the concept of the bear is cool (its so tough and lovable it literally squeezes its trainers to death) i really do not like its design like at all
probably the weakest of the lot for me so far

corocoro8163.jpg

meanwhile LOOK AT THIS THING ATTACK YOU WITH A FRIGGIN GHOST HAND AND SPOOPY EYES, IT IS AMAZING

i stg if this thing is not named pikaboo

its name is actually mimikkyu in japanese so i'm realistically expecting Mimichu or Mimicyu to be the names they give unless they completely change it

I guess we got our pikachu clone for this gen. :)P)

Seriously though, that's a pretty messed up looking Pokemon just from the design alone. And I want one.

i want one, dont care about the bear because well its a bear

Yeah. That ghost is cool. That bear on the other hand looks like a fakemon.

Wow! I hope this counts as this region's obligatory Pikachu rip-off because I might actually like that thing. Beats the onslaught of electric knock-off rodents that have been annoying me since gen3.

The bear looks stupid. It's like the head isn't even part of the body. It looks sewn on.

I was under the impression that Togedemaru was the pikachu rip-off of this gen.

Back