Mario Rock Band game?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up, but this is just an idea thread.

I was in chat the other day talking to others about potential Mario spinoffs, and I believe Banjo had the best idea (even better than my idea for a Mario Civil War reenactment game). A Mario Rock Band game where you can pretty much build a band from the Mario cast.

Sounds like a very neat idea to me, especially if they could the characters' voice actors to sing covers of famous songs. Imagine Mario singing "Dream On" or him and Peach singing "Don't Go Breakin' My Heart".

What are your thoughts? Would you like a game like this?

Of course I would, and they could even have special Mario themed peripherals.

Imagine Bowser singing, "Another one Bites the Dust" while it shows clips of his minions being stomped on by Mario

Look carefully at Lemmy starting from 2:46:

• Magikrazy and Banjo being employees at Nintendo secretly revealing information about upcoming games confirmed (after all Emily Rogers closed her Twitter account, so someone must do the dirty job...)
  • Oh my! After the paper Koopalings, even the rock band game was spoilered in Paper Jam!

Would kill for Baby Luigi doing, uh, anything but singing.

I'd pay to see Mario singing the tunes of some hit songs... not that I know much, but I'd at least laugh at the thought of Toad screaming in Iron Maiden's "The Thin Line Between Love and Hate".

ive always thought this would be a really cool idea if done right

youd need an expansive cast of mario characters to build your band out of

i really just want to see blooper on drums though

Let's break the logic rules and have a goomba play the guitar

Here would be my ideal Mario band.

Mario- Vocals, guitar
Peach- Vocals, bass
Luigi- Vocals, keyboard
Paratroopa- Trumpet
Boo- Trombone
Shy Guy- Woodwinds (i.e., saxophone, flute, clarinet)
Toad- Drums

Pretty much the same. Although it depends on the band, since some instruments in your list isn't typical of a rock band (trumpet, woodwinds, trombone).

Mario - lead vocal, lead guitar
Luigi - bass guitar
Metal Mario - drums
Baby Mario - keyboard
Toad - backup vocals, guitars
Toadette - guitars
Baby Luigi - keyboard, guitars

Hm, well, that combination can work if Mario's going for Weather Report or Yellowjackets music. :)

You don't know how much I would laugh at the Mario cast singing Come On Eileen. Or Jeopardy. Or pretty much any 80s tune.

Roy Koopa said:
You don't know how much I would laugh at the Mario cast singing Come On Eileen. Or Jeopardy. Or pretty much any 80s tune.
Just the thought of their singing licensed songs in general sounds so freaking hilarious.

Idk but i want a ninji in my lineup somewhere, and a boo on guitar

imagine human voices coming out of some of the monster characters D:

GalacticPetey said:
"Livin' on a Prayer" as sung by Petey Piranha.

Yes please.

Petey used to work on the docks
Kingdom's been on strike
He's down on his luck
It's tough, so tough

Striker Mario said:
Roy Koopa said:
Just the thought of their singing licensed songs in general sounds so freaking hilarious.

Even more hilarious would be the thought of Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina singing It's Raining Men, right?

What about Mario Luigi Wario and Waluigi singing the Bohemian Rhapsody? That would be pretty funny, especially seeing someone like Wario singing those really high notes

Back