What did you learn today?

Pikman

Can't beat Rainbow Ride
I learned that in a piece of Toad's Mario Party artwork, he has long legs.

And frankly, it's disturbing.

My Mum is really good at the puzzles in The Witness and it's hella frustrating when I'm trying to solve them and she's shouting out the answer

not so much learnt but i finally came to terms that if a set has no limit points then it by definition does contain all of its limit points and therefore is closed

How to reduce an algebraic fraction with a perfect square trinomial as the numerator or denominator.

I learned today that I have pretty much nothing in the fridge, and my room is a mess, and I still need to take a photo of all my Mario plushies.

My mom has shingles today.

Asgore said:
My Mum is really good at the puzzles in The Witness and it's hella frustrating when I'm trying to solve them and she's shouting out the answer
i played the beginning of this and really liked it but my computer isn't good enough for me to continue ;-;;;

I learned that trying to finish an hour and a half long calculus test in 40 minutes is a bad idea, especially when it's the difficult stuff that I didn't learn last year.

I learned that today all I needed was thermal paste to fix its heat problem :)

-What acceleration actually is, along with deceleration.
-How to export a document to PDF.

The highfalutin' science way to refer to shovels and spaces is "geotome".

And in Europe, "woody debris" is known as "necromass", which is also the name of an Italian black metal band.

that marriage inevitably results in pain and resentment, and thus it's best to never get married ever

That I can think up random tunes from songs that don't exist while I'm laying in bed.

Back