should I get kirby and the rainbow curse?

should I?

• yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • what's a kirby

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Lord Bowser

listen
Banned User
I'm debating whether or not to buy kirby and the rainbow curse... the reviews on it are kinda meh, the gameplay looks kinda tough, but some of the music in this game is just absolute gold... should I or not?

I say yes

Have you ever played Canvas Curse?

I've played Canvas Curse and I like it. You basically draw lines to guide Kirby and you tap him to dash and enemies to stun them. I really think you should give the game a try, it's beautiful and well-crafted. But like any Kirby game, it's a bit on the easy side with some challenging moments.

I say yes.

The drawing is more enjoyable than it was in Canvas Curse, and the music is PHENOMINAL. Seriously, the boss music is really well crafted, and so is "Over the Red Yonder". It's definitely a great game, though it's not as long as I wish it was.

Really enjoyed it, so I would say go for it if you can afford it.

If you feel you are good enough in this game, you could try defeating the bosses without taking damage. Why? Some challenge rooms will only unlock if you do that.

Thanks for reading.

i think you should only get it if you definitely want it

the fact that you're on the fence and asking people if you should get it tells me that you probably shouldn't get it

you need to be absolutely certain you want something, else it's a bad investment if it turns out you don't enjoy it

Back