What's your New Year's resolution?

mine is trying to be less of an introvert

it bugs the bell out of me how quiet I am around most people so it'd be nice to fix that

As I mentioned in another thread, I need to lose weight. Other than that though, I'd like to become more okay with myself and unshell my true personality.

uhhh in all serious i have a few very personal ones, but for the public ones, i'm trying to be less introverted and not scared of presentations

Nozomi Toujou said:
Santa said:
PSA: There's nothing wrong with being introverted.
i know but i just camp out in my room and it bothers my parents
They need to accept you for who you are though, reserved, shy, and introverted. There shouldn't be any pressure to go out and make friends especially if you're satisfied with your current ones.

My resolution is to consume less meat and possibly less soda and more vegetables and fruits. Especially when red meat has been classified as Group 2A of potentially carcinogenic and processed meat classified as Group 1 of sufficient evidence to be carcinogenic and I think Americans eat too much meat anyway. I know my soda consumption isn't that good. That being said, my weight's healthy and I don't consume a whole deal of processed and red meats so I don't know if I'm already following that, lol.

I'd like to keep my meat consumption the same, thank you very much.

Though I could cut down on soda.

Also fwiw:
- Introversion is getting information and stimuli from internal thoughts and reflection
- Shyness is a fear response to social situations. It's not a personality trait, its something that stops your actual personality from showing. If it's preventing you from going out, making friends, asking for help, etc then don't dismiss it, address it.

Back