Mario Wiki

Joseph said:
Kotori Minami said:
Not that one. A different one. I'll try to give a link to my account.
no, that's the one! it's the only Mario wiki out there! it has to be! why would somebody create TWO wikis about mario?

I went on the site and it turns out some saddos have ripped off some of the accounts we use here. "User:The Pyro Guy". Very original, Mario Wiki.

What is this 'Super Mario Wiki' you speak of. Who in their right minds would write informative stuff about the Mario Series that could help and inform others.

Oh and ignore that link in my signature, it's nothing.

Legend has it that there's this even shadier website called Super Mario Boards, where Zombie Al Capone recruits Mafia members.

Andymii said:
Legend has it that there's this even shadier website called Super Mario Boards, where Zombie Al Capone recruits Mafia members.

The Internet is one shady place on it's own.

Super Mario Boards....Where have I heard that before?

Joseph said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Joseph said:
Here's a link:
www.mariowiki.com
I just checked their site and they seem to have an article on "memes"? Are we sure this site is credible?
Yes.
I dunno, seems like the userbase and/or staff aren't taking themselves seriously enough to have that sort of content floating about. How do they handle serious things like Luigi's hidden dark side or how Daisy's appearance has changed over the years? That sort of content's much more important than expanding dongs.

Back