Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Anton's Adventures: feat. and by Roy

Marcia said:
Okey

I'll be more of a neutral character

so like the innocent bystander type?

GabbyHayes said:
I would be quiet, nice, and, I would be a hero??? I could heal people.

Gabby.EXE is the opposite.

so gabby.exe is the robotic anti-hero?

Cat Gray said:
anti-hero =/= opposite of a hero

Cat Gray said:
GabbyHayes said:
I would be quiet, nice, and, I would be a hero??? I could heal people.

Gabby.EXE is the opposite.

Not robotic.

And she's EVIL.

Not an innocent bystander more of a character who's goals don't match the hero or villain. Maybe I eventually join the protagonists because it is convenient to my goals.

also, never mentioned this, but i don't think i really want to loathe the main characters (i'm okay with you and anton is fabulous :blooper: ); i'd rather just be incredibly narcissistic and selfish

You can see a lot of my personality/abilities on my user page which you can get to by clicking the purple "Meta Knight" in my sig.

Alternatively you can use this link

Marcia said:
Not an innocent bystander more of a character who's goals don't match the hero or villain. Maybe I eventually join the protagonists because it is convenient to my goals.

ok then

Lord Vader said:
You can see a lot of my personality/abilities on my user page which you can get to by clicking the purple "Meta Knight" in my sig.

Alternatively you can use this link

I tried to remember what Meta Knights do

but you're already written about

I'll join if that's okay, as an angry but kinda like E. Gadd in terms of mentor or wise-guy like.

I don't use UP but TPG can shoot fire, set things on fire, turn into a ball of fire, etc.

The Pyro Guy said:
I'll join if that's okay, as an angry but kinda like E. Gadd in terms of mentor or wise-guy like.

I don't use UP but TPG can shoot fire, set things on fire, turn into a ball of fire, etc.

sooo basically he's a pyrokinetic.

protagonist or antagonist?

Protagonist please. Also can you send me those recoloured Bowsers pls.

ok

i'll get those to you soon, on the Wii U atm

Wow, just in the nick of time!.

I'd like to be a atagonist, i am very intelligent and but i can be very talkative. I use a magic laptop which can make anything that i type into it appear, but i am not too depemdent on it.

Fox Mulder said:
give me a really important part

umm that's not enough info

Hattie Hattington said:

I'd like to be a atagonist, i am very intelligent and but i can be very talkative. I use a magic laptop which can make anything that i type into it appear, but i am not too depemdent on it.

ok then, is there anything other than the computer

also the list of guests can be extended as needed

Mary Berry said:
Fox Mulder said:
give me a really important part

umm that's not enough info

Hattie Hattington said:

ok then, is there anything other than the computer

also the list of guests can be extended as needed
Well, I'm a person who (yes literaly) laughs constantly.

well I meant like other powers without the laptop-that-probably-isn't-an-Acer-Aspire-like-I-have

“Anton, I forgot to have someone take care of my cat,” I said, “so I'm going to call my brother Larry. He lives right across the street from me.” I gave him a call at the airport. Our flight got delayed by three hours, so we ended up leaving at 4:00 P.M. instead of 1:00 P.M. I'll be honest; most of the time I was thinking, “Man this is boring!” even though I had my 2048 puzzle on my phone. The flight was babyless, or maybe Anton hypnotized them. I really don't care, as I just want it to be quiet. I don't know what it was, but for some reason the burger I ordered was absolutely terrible. Oh wait...they put pickle and onion on it without telling me they would. We eventually got to Lisbon, and Anton wanted to go to the beach. I said we needed to meet up with LN1, and twenty minutes went by. I have zero recollection of them. We ended up at the beach, and I noticed a person in definite non-beachwear. He looked an awful lot like Luigi, so I caught his attention. He introduced himself as LN1. I have no idea how Anton does it…

I got LN1 and Anton introduced, and LN1 told us what he needed. Turns out his neighbor was chopping a tree, which proceeded to fall on top of his car; he wanted us to get it off. Anton and I conferred a bit, and we both agreed moving a tree would be a two person job. We attempted to get to LN1's house, but some person decided to rubberneck and caused an accident. We sat in traffic for a good hour. We got to LN1's house where the tree had fallen. I said, “Anton, don't you think some really good hypnotism would get LN1 to move the tree himself?” I don't think he got what I was trying to say. LN1 went into his house and looked out the window while Anton and I attempted to move the tree. Said tree was actually much heavier than it looked because it had apparently been raining for the past two days before we got there. Neither Anton nor I knew this; we can do a couple unusual things, but x-ray vision isn't one of them! As for the tree, LN1 had to help out by lifting a little. Even then, it still took a few tries. LN1 took his car to the body shop, and Anton wanted to go to what other place but the beach again. I hesitantly agreed, but at the same time I told him our hotel reservation only lasts two more nights, and we had to decide where to go next.

The day after LN1 and his tree, Anton wanted to go to the beach again. I told him I was sick of the beach, and there was another twenty minutes of amnesia. I should check with my doctor about that. Last I remember, we were at the beach yet again. I was in a beach chair, Anton was in the water, apparently cooling off. Some guy decided to tackle me. It looked like Anton was hypnotizing him, but I couldn't tell because I had a guy on top of me. After that incident, I dragged Anton out of the water-or maybe telekinetically grabbed him, but I don't remember since I'm still shaky from that amnesia or whatever-and brought him back to our hotel after we stopped at a restaurant for dinner; I was starved from not eating anything all day.

That night, we got back to our hotel. I had kept those destination names, and found the next one I thought we should go to. I asked Anton if it would be a good idea. He agreed, but no sooner did that happen than we get a call from Freakworld. “Anton, this pesky Meta Knight is ruining my life!” We stayed overnight in Lisbon and went to the airport the next morning. I bought tickets-although I told Anton he'd be doing it next time-to Berlin.
Anton and I figured it would be a two-hour flight to Berlin, but the only direct flight they had was sold out. The next option was a less expensive flight that wasn't direct; there was one stop in Bern. We didn't have any trouble with the first part, but a severe rainstorm in Bern kept us from leaving for Berlin. The temperature dropped to the mid-20s during the rainstorm. Since I hadn't been in such cold temperatures for quite a long time and the heater was broken (they said this over the loudspeaker, and I groaned as soon as I heard it), I got really cold. I considered asking Anton if I could borrow his robe before I remembered I was a shapeshifter. As a precaution, I asked Anton if the robe he was wearing was keeping him warm. Even though I have no idea how he could, I think he'd fallen asleep by then, so I went ahead and turned into a Magikoopa. No sooner did that happen, and the loudspeaker came on again. “Our heating system won't be running for a few more hours.” The lady talking said this in a few more languages, each one followed by a lot of groaning. The plane was delayed another five hours, but at least we were both warm.

It was still cold-which is why I stayed a Magikoopa for a while-even however miles away, and we got to Berlin ten hours later than we'd wanted to, but Freakworld didn't mind. He said the Meta Knight hadn't bothered him while he was waiting for us, and told us what he had been doing before we got there. According to Freakworld, the Meta Knight had been racking up charges to a window repair company because the Meta Knight was constantly breaking Freakworld's window with his sword. Freakworld said this had been going on for five days, and he gave us a call because he got sick of it. I had no idea why he would call us, until he explained why he needed us and couldn't contact the police instead. The Meta Knight is small enough that he was able to sneak away when the police tried to arrest him. I mentioned that it was rather late, and that we needed to get back to the hotel to get our room.

Fortunately for me, the heaters at the hotel actually worked, so I could change back into my normal self. We stayed the night at the hotel and left in the morning. I checked the temperature and the forecast on my phone, and it said it was still going to be cold. Anton recommended I change into a Magikoopa again-which I would have done anyway-so I did.

Next thing I know, my boss called me. I had to turn back into my usual self, otherwise he would be awfully confused why I sounded like a Magikoopa. “Where are you? All your vacation days are up and you're not here!” I told Anton the only thing I could come up with. “Can you hypnotize over the phone?” He tried, and right after he was done my boss told me to use all the vacation days I wanted. I fell on my bed, and right on top of my shell. I put my phone into my robe pocket-I'd changed back into a Magikoopa by then.

Later, we-both as Magikoopas-left for Freakworld's house to attempt to take care of the Meta Knight. Freakworld told us what had happened overnight: the Meta Knight broke his window again. Anton and I were going to stay there until the Meta Knight showed up again. We had it figured out: if he threw his sword through the window, one of us would take it over to a nearby lake and throw it in. If he broke the window but didn't throw the sword through, we'd telekinetically grab his sword and throw it into the lake. Freakworld mentioned to us that the Meta Knight has never thrown his sword through the window, so we'd have to use the second strategy. The Meta Knight eventually showed up and broke the window, and Anton grabbed his sword from him. He asked me if I wanted to do the honors, but I'm a terrible thrower, so I declined.

We went back to the hotel. I changed back to my normal form, and Anton got out the money for plane tickets. We had a destination in mind, so the next day we left for the airport.

let me read some more Don Quixote and I'll start Ch. 4.

working on Ch. 4.

anyone who wants a spoiler PM me.

Nice work! It's doing really well so far.

chapters 1-3? yeah those i wrote at four something in the morning.

Mary Berry said:
chapters 1-3? yeah those i wrote at four something in the morning.
Mary Berry said:
four something in the morning.
Mary Berry said:
chapter four in the morning.

confirmed

tpg I'm confused

what's confirmed

yeah it's like halfway done

Back