• III

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • IV

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • V

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Anton's Adventures: feat. and by Roy

should anyone be wondering what happened to chapter 4 *literalcough*TPG*literalcough* I haven't been writing since school started and I've been sick

someone (who I'll leave anonymous) was viewing this so I'm reminded to tell you chapter 4 will happen by this weekend.

this is a total coincidence but TPG confirm Ch. 4, TPG stars in Ch. 4.

I had the Super Bell Subway song stuck in my head, but since I had my earbuds with me I turned on a Buzzr commercial and listened to it. A lot. Like 100 times a lot. But anyway, our flight was delayed like usual. This sit-at-the-airport-for-hours trip wasn't as bad as before: the ticket booth didn't have a line, so buying tickets to Kiev went pretty fast; we were there for three hours rather than ten; and the baggage check went smoothly as well.

I got bored at our hotel, so I played more 2048. I was surprised we didn't get any calls for a while. Then I fell asleep for a while. I only woke up because I smelled smoke coming from out the window. Anton was nowhere to be found, so I looked out. It appears some Shy Guy or Toad or other person smaller than both me and Anton was down on the sidewalk holding a fireball. I figured they just had a Fire Flower or whatnot, but then seeing them put it out without throwing it almost made me pass out. I went to find Anton and tell him about this seemingly pyrokinetic person. I grabbed my phone off the bed, and turned the light off, electrifying myself in the process. Just out of curiosity, I tried to fabricate a ball of electricity above my hand. At first I thought it was just a joke since I'd shocked myself on light switches one too many times, but what else showed up except for a ball of electricity. I think I fainted when I saw that. However much later it was after I got up off the floor, I went to find Anton. Fortunately, I still had that pyro on my mind, so I could tell him about that.

Knowing Anton (and how much he likes beaches), I checked the pool for him. Sure enough, there he was. He walked up to me (which was a relief, considering that last time he tried to go to the beach, I got amnesia), and I told him about the pyro. He seemed pretty interested in hat, but as soon as I produced the ball of electricity, I think he was so surprised that he fell back into the pool. I'm a good swimmer, so I dragged him out of the pool and got him back to our room. I looked up “pyrokinetics in Kiev” and found one result. Apparently the same pyro outside the window runs a business burning things (I wonder how much that earns?). We visited the company. Anton and I were trying to see what it was like being a pyro (even though I accidentally shot a ball of electricity at an outlet nearby), so that he could possibly join our team for a while before we left Kiev. Then he lit one of the plants on his desk on fire, followed by cooling it off enough that the fire went out.

Anton and I got back to our hotel. We were deciding whether we wanted The Pyro Guy (we found this out during our chat with him) to join us for a while. I, like I am with pretty much anything, was indecisive and told Anton I'd decide in the morning when I wasn't having jet lag. Anton agreed, and I fell asleep an hour earlier than I usually would.

I must have been dreaming about Yoshis, since I woke up and couldn't see over my nose. Just that fact was a dead giveaway that I'd turned into a Yoshi overnight. Fortunately for us, our hotel room had a stove, so I laid an egg and cooked it, even though we didn't have any cheese (eggs with cheese is about the only thing I can cook without a recipe book to follow). The Pyro Guy called me (for once, I get the call and not Anton) and explained to us that he would be moving his office. Anton suggested I turn back into my usual form. He did that with good reason, as The Pyro Guy would be awfully confused if Anton walked in with a Yoshi instead of another Koopa like I usually am. Since I'd decided that I think The Pyro Guy should join our team until we leave Kiev, I told Anton it probably wasn't bad he knew what I could do. Anton agreed rather hesitantly, but he still agreed. I'm honestly glad I didn't “amnesia out” when I started getting obstinate about staying as a Yoshi, because if I did, I would probably wake up back as my normal form.

The Pyro Guy didn't mind me being a shapeshifter after I just told him, but he was really happy when I turned into Bowser-which I'd wanted to do for a long time-just to prove that I meant what I was saying. Then, even though being Bowser meant breathing fire on The Pyro Guy's plant (which I did, so he could put it out), I morphed back into a Yoshi. The Pyro Guy let me eat his plant (remember, Yoshis are pretty much always hungry) since he said he wouldn't use it at his new office, so I wasn't very hungry while I telekinetically moved office furniture. Most of what The Pyro Guy had didn't need to be moved telekinetically, but a few things like his desk, his computer (which needed to be upgraded fast), and his chair (which also needed an upgrade). The truck rental was ok, but traffic was definitely not. We braved an hour of “Dude, it's green! Just go!” and reached The Pyro Guy's new office. The same things had to be moved telekinetically (that is, except for the chair), but everything else we got in fine. Moving things made Yoshi me hungry, so The Pyro Guy found some plant for me and I ate it. Since I retain all the abilities I have when I'm a Koopa, I shot a small ball of electricity at a fuse box (the ball was small, so the fuse box didn't explode) to get the power on.

Back at the hotel, I felt like cooking another egg (I personally don't breakfast for dinner), so I laid one and cooked it. Anton headed for the pool again, and I experimented with my new electrokinesis (mostly sticking my finger into the charging port on my phone in an attempt to get it to charge) until I got bored, when I used my now-charged phone to listen to the same commercial I listened to at the airport. Then I fell asleep. Anton woke me up at some hour of the night (like midnight or something, I don't exactly remember) but he hypnotized me back to sleep, since I can't fall asleep no matter how long I just lay there.

The next morning, I woke up unchanged. I decided to take a shower before Anton was awake. Since I take long showers, I figured Anton would be awake by the time I finished. Sure enough, he was. I went down to the pool and took a swim for a few minutes. Anton came down while I was there, but since I didn't plan on being there very long I went back to our room. I invited The Pyro Guy over just to chat for a while (we had one day to spare, after all). A few minutes after The Pyro Guy got to our room, Anton came back up. For most of the four hours The Pyro Guy was there, we all talked about telekinesis, hypnotism, shapeshifting (in all, I shapeshifted four times into a Koopa, a Toad, a Boo, and Falco for The Pyro Guy), pyrokinesis, and a little bit of electrokinesis. Anton and I even let The Pyro Guy decide where we would go next. He wanted us to go to Zagreb, Croatia but it was too out of the way; we compromised and said Bucharest. The Pyro Guy left and Anton and I packed and headed for the airport.

Ch. 5 will be delayed until my Shroom issue is done.

dammit how did you know my computer sucks

good issue as always

The Pyro Guy said:
dammit how did you know my computer sucks

good issue as always

uh

I kinda didn't

why do you bother to mention it

Mary Berry said:
...a few things like his desk, his computer (which needed to be upgraded fast), and his chair (which also needed an upgrade).
because all my IRL friends know how bad my computer is and i find it funny how even the people of the internet jump in on the action.

but yeah I do need a computer upgrade, thanks for reminding me.

The Pyro Guy said:
Mary Berry said:
...a few things like his desk, his computer (which needed to be upgraded fast), and his chair (which also needed an upgrade).
because all my IRL friends know how bad my computer is and i find it funny how even the people of the internet jump in on the action.

but yeah I do need a computer upgrade, thanks for reminding me.

That? Yeah, I got that from the thought "Why else would we need to move it telekinetically except that it's really old?"

Everyone *cough*TPG*cough* hold your breath, because I'm posting chapter 5 as soon as I get to my laptop.

Also I'll have some big plot devices in it.

Somebody must have cursed either me or Anton way back when, because our plane was delayed – again. By this time I'd morphed back into a Yoshi, so I got hungry about every few minutes. I didn't really want to morph in front of all the people at the airport (even though I'd be interested to see how they'd react), so I just put up with it until I got so hungry I couldn't bear it. I convinced Anton into hypnotizing me into thinking I wasn't hungry, which worked for a while. In spite of the person on the P. A. saying the flight would be delayed two hours, we were stuck seven hours. I almost called Larry to ask him how my cat was doing, but instead I just held my phone by the charging port and charged it. It looked like Anton had some book with him, as well as a pencil. I'm not sure what he was actually doing, but from his expression I inferred that he was doing Sudoku. I could be wrong, but it really doesn't matter.

Bucharest had a fairly nice hotel (I'd expect nothing less from Anton, who had just gotten paid). Of course the first thing Anton wanted to do was go for a swim, but we both unpacked first. Anton was all on my case because I'd made such a mess unpacking, but his bed looked just about as bad as mine. I decided to go swimming with Anton (after all, I'd only gone in for a few minutes in Kiev) since I really had nothing better to do. Just for the sake of “why not” and because nobody else was there, I morphed into a Cheep Cheep for a few seconds to see what it was like breathing underwater. It wasn't much different than regular swimming, so I just morphed back into a Yoshi. We got back to our room. Despite not dripping, I was still moist; and since water and paper don't mix very well, I was telekinetically moving my pen while I wrote down a list of things to do in Bucharest. Since it had gotten rather late (we were supposed to be in Bucharest around 11:00 A.M. their time, but it ended up being about 6:00 P.M. instead. Our swim took about an hour, putting the time at 7:00 P.M., and by the time we had decided what we were going to do, it had gotten to be about 8:30 P.M. Anton and I got dinner at the hotel which was about an hour, if not a bit longer. I'm not sure about Anton, but I was tired from doing almost nothing all day. I did a quick Google search on “Will staring at a picture make me dream about it” which yielded no help at all. I tried it to see if I could post something somewhere by staring at a picture of Falco (I morphed into him in Kiev, which is why I chose him over any other). After about an hour of laying in bed awake, I'd finally had enough and asked Anton to hypnotize me to sleep.

Apparently, my hypothesis was a failure; I still was a Yoshi when I woke up the next morning. I remembered that I hadn't charged my phone overnight (it dies rather fast), so I charged it for a few minutes. I asked Anton if his phone (which he hadn't used for a while) needed to be charged. Against all of what I thought, he said it didn't, which is good because I don't need future sight on top of everything else I can do. Since it was only about 7:30 A.M. and I'm not a morning person at all, I wasn't really in the mood to do anything for a while. Anton didn't mind me not going to the pool with him, so I just stayed in the hotel room. He wasn't down there very long, therefore implying that he only wanted to get a bit wet. Since I know the effects of chlorine, I recommended to Anton that he take a shower. He did that, and I attempted to clean up my bed, especially after what had happened the day before. I, still having the irritating characteristic of being almost perpetually hungry, felt like I was starving. I sneaked out of the room while Anton was still in the shower. Normally, I'd never eat as much as I did that morning, but clearly, Yoshis' insides are bigger than their outsides, so I sat there and ate for about half an hour. Anton must have figured that I was having breakfast, since he came down to find me. Almost as soon as I got back to our room, both Anton and I got a text from an unsaved number that they sent to both of us. I did a reverse search, and apparently they hadn't listed their name, but did list their address. Anton seemed clueless as to why anyone would do that and I was clueless as to how they found our phone numbers, but we checked it out anyway.

It was about a 15-minute drive to where we were going. It was awfully hard to see the house numbers, but since I wasn't driving and have fairly good eyesight (not an ability or anything like that, just 20/20 vision), I made a desperate attempt to read the house numbers. The one we were looking for, like all the other ones on that certain street, didn't have a driveway. Fortunately, Anton is pretty good at parallel parking, so we didn't worry about that. I knocked on the door (since Anton did the hard job of parallel parking). We were greeted by a silver-haired girl. I think dyed hair is rather interesting, which is why I bother to mention it. She was wearing a cape, something I personally don't see very often. Anton and I glanced at each other to see which one of us would talk. I'm not usually the talker, so I spoke up and asked her who she was and why she texted us. She introduced herself as Glitchy, which immediately interested me more (I'm very fond of glitches). Apparently she'd found out about us from The Pyro Guy who, unbeknownst to me and Anton, had known Glitchy for a while. This led me to believe that The Pyro Guy had actually planned for me and Anton to go to Bucharest (even though it didn't explain why he thought of Zagreb at first).

Glitchy told us that she was told by The Pyro Guy that Anton and I would be coming to Bucharest and to let us know. She also said that The Pyro Guy didn't explain anything about either of us, so she invited us inside and had us talk about ourselves. Anton explained telekinesis and hypnotism, while I was talking about shapeshifting and electrokinesis. As soon as I mentioned the latter, she chimed in about that same thing, explaining that she could do the same thing. Just as proof (as you can see, I try to prove anything I say about my abilities), I got a ball of electricity and tossed it to Glitchy. She successfully caught it. All of a sudden, it got very drafty. I mentioned it, and she said that was another thing she could manipulate – wind. The last thing she did before we left off about abilities was abruptly light her fireplace.

“Dude, what happened to your arm?” Glitchy asked, seemingly for no reason. I looked over, only to see that my left arm (but not my right, or the rest of my body at that) had morphed into a bird's wing (this was most likely the result of my flipping between my Yoshi and Falco forms earlier). I didn't even know I could do this, despite possessing the ability to morph. I morphed my left arm back to my Yoshi form. I started to get hungry, so I had to decide between either having Anton hypnotize me into thinking I wasn't hungry or morphing into another form that isn't always hungry. I went with the former. My phone, which dies all too fast, had died yet again. I put my finger over the charging port. It takes about five minutes to charge my phone via electrokinesis, so after that I went to bed.

I woke up, and for once I wasn't hungry; Anton must have hypnotized me the night before (I have awful short-term memory) because I always wake up starving when I'm a Yoshi. I was sweating like mad, so I went down to the pool to cool off. On the way down, Anton caught up with me. I tripped over myself right at the edge of the pool and fell into the drink. Fortunately, nobody else was there, so Anton and I just laughed it off. We went back upstairs to our room, and just because I felt like it, I morphed back into my Koopa form for a few minutes. By the time we left, I'd gone back to being a Yoshi. We decided to go back to Glitchy's place. I can't drive, and the reversed cars made it so that I had to get in on the right side. The problem with this is that my reflexes are awful; this lead to (almost) getting my leg clipped by a speeding car – despite my attempt to jump over our car.

My foot was madly in pain. Anton rushed me to a nearby hospital like he was driving an ambulance. He brought me into the emergency room to be looked at. Turns out my foot was pretty much shattered. I asked Anton to tell Glitchy where we were (we'd been considering letting her join us after we were there the day before) so that she'd know I was injured in case she did end up joining us. After the procedure which I don't remember any of, I woke up with blurry vision. I think Anton tapped me on the shoulder. He told me that he'd spoken with the doctors, and they said I wouldn't be able to walk normally for a few weeks, maybe a couple months if it didn't heal fast enough. Anton also said I'd be using crutches for at least half the time I was recovering. Next thing I remember, I got really cold, even though there weren't any windows. Still loopy, I asked Anton, “Is there an air conditioner in here?” to which he responded with an understandable “Nope.” If anything, I sounded more like this: “There air condidtionin' in here?” since I had just woken up from anesthesia. The wind I was feeling was Glitchy letting me know she had gotten there, because I still was really out of it. She and Anton set me so that I was sitting up (despite my rather high weight, even while I'm a Yoshi) since I was so loopy that I couldn't do it myself. We spent about a half hour there while we chatted (in spite of my drunk-sounding speech, they could still understand me). I started to feel less loopy (but my speech was still hard to understand), so Anton told me that Glitchy and he talked about something, and that Glitchy would be coming with us on the rest of our trip around the world, to which I responded with something like, “Thas good. Thas real good.” The anesthesia wore off, so I was fully awake, but still having some problems speaking normally.
Anton got the crutches that the doctors said I would need; they were ridiculously cumbersome the first time I tried to use them. Because of this, I wasn't actually using them entirely, but rather using a combination of the crutches and telekinesis. Anton and I left the hospital and went back to the hotel. He told me that we only had one more night in Bucharest, so the next day we would do some sightseeing with Glitchy. We had dinner at the hotel and went to bed.

The next morning, I asked Anton to hypnotize me into thinking I wasn't hungry; we had a rather busy day with sightseeing and getting back to the airport. Glitchy was our tour guide since she had seen the city before. We saw the Romanian Arc de Triomphe, some intricate architecture, and black swans. When we got to the lake with these swans, Anton brought up a very interesting point; he wanted to know if I could still shapeshift and use electrokinesis in spite of my injury. Since my speech hadn't fully recovered yet, I tried not to talk as little as possible. Anton and Glitchy didn't mind having to wait while I limped along, which was fortunate for me because I wouldn't have gone unless they were OK with that. The alarm on my phone for “head to the airport” went off. Anton drove me and Glitchy to the airport with me whistling Waiting For A Star To Fall almost all the way there. Anton and I figured that it was time to head for Asia, so Anton bought tickets to New Delhi.

And I even let TPG cameo in this chapter for being such a fan. And admitting that his computer was old.

Changes:

Glitchy is now a main character
Because of this, I'm changing the title
My foot broke
New continent (Sorry any Europeans who wanted me to write about their country, I needed to move on so that I could get around the world without running out of guests)

It's been too long since I posted here. I had some computer problems, which heavily delayed the release.

No sooner did we tell Glitchy about our awful experience at every other airport so far, but the loudspeaker came on. Our plane had been delayed four hours. I considered asking someone why it was delayed, but decided against it. I plugged my earbuds in and played my forty-song playlist of 80s songs. The flight ended up leaving three hours later instead of four, so we got to New Delhi an hour earlier than we thought we would.

I limped into the hotel room, which had three beds now that Glitchy was with us. I set my crutches in the closet and moved myself telekinetically to the bed – although I made it look like I was walking with a limp because it would look rather strange for me to be flying over the floor – where I unpacked. I sat down and attempted to charge my phone. It worked, but much slower than usual. After about five minutes of having my finger on the charging port, I told Anton and Glitchy that my electrokinesis was weak either because I was tired or because I was injured. Glitchy, being a fellow electricity manipulator, said it was probably because I was tired (after all, doing nothing makes me tired). Anton then asked if I could still morph. I wasn't sure, but I also didn't want to for fear that it may cause me more pain in my foot. I played half of my 80s playlist, which only involved the slower songs like “Key Largo,” “This Is The Time,” and “Look Away” that would put me to sleep. Alas, I fell asleep halfway into “Love In The First Degree.”

When I woke up, my speech sounded better; but I still couldn't properly pronounce the K, R, and Th sounds (which sounded like G, W, and V, respectively). I also found out that my phone had been fully charged and the screen turned off; the former was pretty much a dead giveaway that Glitchy had done those for me. I asked her, to which she responded with “Yes, and I also closed all your apps for you.” I didn't think she was ling, of course, but I prefer to prove things, so I checked. Sure enough, All of the apps that had been running in the background were closed. I woke up sweating [again], so Glitchy made a draft in the room to cool me off. So as to not irritate Anton by making him too cold, Glitchy stood in between Anton's and my beds and caused the wind.

Using the beds for support, I limped over to the closet to get my crutches. As I was opening the door, I thought of a good point: had Anton asked the doctors in Bucharest if I could still morph? I brought this up, after which Glitchy chimed in: “Is that a cow in the street?”

“I believe it is,” I responded, “beguz the wesidents of India don't gill gows.” This speech impediment was starting to get on my nerves. Anton went over to the door. It wouldn't open, so he asked me and Glitchy if we knew why. Neither of us knew, so he shook the doorknob some more and tried to get it to open. Anton seemed to think that the door was jammed; however, after another ten minutes of trying to open the door, he just gave up. I suggested that Glitchy burn the door. She didn't agree, saying that we'd have to pay the hotel to replace their door. Just then, Anton came up with a good idea: Anton and I could telekinetically remove whatever was locking our door. Sadly, there was no way of knowing what was causing the jam. Glitchy looked at the phone on the nightstand; this was followed by her calling the hotel staff to see what was going on. I groaned at my obliviousness. The person who came to our door had a phone with them since it's rather hard to talk through the door. Glitchy stayed on the line while Anton and I sat on our beds. Apparently there was a foreign lock on our door, meaning that the hotel staff hadn't placed it there. The person on the other side of the door tried to remove it, but ended up having to call a locksmith in order to get it off. Said locksmith took an hour to reach the hotel; while we were waiting, Anton and Glitchy talked and I programmed C++ (I'm not very experienced, but I brought along my guide book to help me). The locksmith finally arrived and took off the lock, but only after fifteen minutes had gone by. We left our room to go down to the pool, but, for no apparent reason, it became extremely windy in the hallway. Glitchy's immediate response was “It wasn't me!”

All three of us turned around. There weren't any fans or people (I say people because I don't know how many people in the world can actually manipulate wind) around, so we disregarded it until Glitchy noticed that her cape was rising abnormally high. That was when we came to the conclusion that there was someone else in the hallway besides us. The three of us headed back to our room and closed the door. I made sure someone hadn't put another one of those mysterious locks on the door; but alas, they did. I, after having my train of thought derail too many times, thought that we could use Anton (seeing as he was a Magikoopa, and Magikoopas teleport places) to get out and remove the lock or see who was up to this lock business; however, Anton told us he had never teleported in his life. Glitchy then suggested that I morph into a Boo so that I could phase through the door; however, because of my foot, I didn't want to do this. Glitchy said, “Then unless you can shapeshift other people, […] we're stuck except for the alternative of calling the locksmith.” This got me thinking; if I could make Anton and Glitchy Boos, we could finally leave. So I did. Anton and Glitchy came back by opening the door, and I changed them back into themselves. Outside, we met the guy who locked us in.

This guy who locked us inside was an absolute weirdo. I laugh a lot. He laughed at basically everything. I program text output. He programs tactile object output. I use verbal clutter. He uses verbal clutter to ten times the extent I do. This was most evident when Anton asked him why be locked us inside our room. He responded with "Uh, because I, uh, didn't want you to, uh, help out, uh, this girl I know." All three of us had our own reaction: I facepalmed, Anton groaned, and Glitchy looked majorly disappointed. I walked away for a moment. I came back as mad as Bowser after losing. Because of this, I wanted so much to morph into something strong enough to give Paper Iggy a pretty bad headache. At first I decided against it, but after Paper Iggy laughed at nothing, I morphed into a Kritter. Anton grabbed me before I got to Paper Iggy so I couldn't hit him, but I was still ridiculously mad at him. Before Anton, Glitchy, and I left, I made Paper Iggy's laptop dispense an Ice Flower because I felt like it.

I made sure not to get into the car on the road side so as to not get hit in the other leg. Anton and Glitchy sat in front so I could extend my leg (for the last day). Anton and Glitchy chatted while I listened music and experimented with part-morphing, as I call it. The only notable findings from that were twofold: that the boundary between two morphed body parts feels funny and that it is possible to have more than two combinations morphed body parts.

The water in front of the Taj Mahal looked so tempting to swim in, but, with the help of Anton hypnotizing me, I resisted the urge. My photographer friend gave me a call while we were there. After I told him where we were, he wanted me to send him some photos. I took photos and sent them. My memory is strangely fuzzy about the rest of the trip, but I do remember the foot pain I was experiencing at the end. By the time the three of us got back to the hotel, I was beat. I plugged in my earbuds, turned on my sappy playlist, and drifted off to sleep.

I'd forgotten that our hotel reservation expired that day instead of the day after; thus, I unpacked more of my bag. Glitchy reminded me about such before she got on my case about my bed. Anton and I laughed. She put her cape on while I repacked my bag. When we left for the airport, we were undecided as to where to go; however, all three of us got an anonymous text from someone in Bangkok. They said that a clone of themselves was ruining their life and that we should come to Bangkok and help out. "It appears someone else decided for us," Anton responded. I got One Night In Bangkok stuck in my head on the way to the airport.

Hopefully Chapter 7 doesn't take a month.

Back