Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, and New Year in one thread!

Can't blame you, it's the only Mario Party where its minigames all had one theme to it, and it's pretty cute.

Dr. Mario said:
Can't blame you, it's the only Mario Party where its minigames all had one theme to it, and it's pretty cute.
The one theme could get boring easily. Anyone here celebrating Hanukkah?

Santa said:
Fwiw Christmas shopping is a hot mess of stress
From crowded stores to some mark-ups (which are sometimes jacked up) to empty shelves at time to last minute shopping, Christmas shopping can be a pain in the ass to do

Raigh said:
My parents literally got them while we were at the store and told me they were keeping them away for Christmas.

This happens to me all the time

Raigh said:
the minigames are pretty kickass in mario party ds. I remember loving the camera one.

Camera Shy is one of the best minigames ever

Time Turner said:
It doesn't feel like Christmas. I'm looking outside my window and I see zero flakes of snow.
There's no snow, even in Canada? This is so strange.

It's the same here, by the way. No snow, and Christmas officially starts in three hours from when I'm typing this. It doesn't feel like a Christmas, not at all.

It's strange because I remember last year there was a day where there was so much snow, we had to clear a path so my dog could go outside. Naturally, there was no school that day.

Over here, we've gotten a few minutes of snow every couple of days, but that's not even enough to make slush. There's nothing but dead trees and dying grass and gray everything. On the plus side, it's cold, so at least that's kinda-sorta-not-really like Christmas?

Why is it just not cold at all? I was looking forward to the temperatures being in the negatives for months, but to get that you apparently have to more to Russia these days. Damnit Russia, stop stealing all of the cold weather!

We haven't even reached negative degrees yet. There was one day that dipped to -2 (°C) and then it shot back up. I'm moderately satisfied since I catch colds at the drop of a hat, but I still feel disappointed.

Time Turner said:
It doesn't feel like Christmas. I'm looking outside my window and I see zero flakes of snow.

welcome to Massachusetts

Raigh said:
It's strange because I remember last year there was a day where there was so much snow, we had to clear a path so my dog could go outside. Naturally, there was no school that day.

oh god don't tell me about last year

over 110 in. of snow

Pi said:
Why is it just not cold at all? I was looking forward to the temperatures being in the negatives for months, but to get that you apparently have to more to Russia these days. dangit Russia, stop stealing all of the cold weather!

it's cold-ish here pi

I'm going to be gone over Christmas so sorry

I'm glad winter's been mild so far: no shovelling, easier driving conditions, lower heating bills, no walking though slush puddles, snow drifts and black ice... Like srsly, once you're an adult and are too poor to ski or afford skates, winter sucks.

This is gonna be the first actually warm Christmas in a while (33°c).

Back