Which Mario multiverse character is your favorite to play as in Smash Bros.?

Ryu

Koopa Troopa
Poll here: http://strawpoll.me/6183756

Personally, I think Bowser is amazing to play as in SSB4. He might not be top-tier, but he's got tons of power and decent speed to back it up, along with other tools like his Fire Breath. He's great to play at lower levels (my level of play) where people aren't too good at lengthy combos.

Probably Peach. Her playstyle is fun. I enjoy using Mario and Bowser Jr. too.

Luigi was my first ever main in a fighting game when I used him in Melee. Nowadays I'm more prone to using Peach or Dr. Mario.

In Brawl, I almost never use Mario characters, although occasionally I play as Wario.

In SSB4, if I'm a Mario character, I'm Bowser.

I always root for Mario, even if he's total junk in Barlw or totally awesome in Smash 4. I also use Luigi occasionally in Smash 4 as well. Dr. Mario is my secondary as well, and I use him despite his competitive merit or lack of. The rest, I don't really use, maybe except Diddy Kong, but I can't stand Diddy Kong's "voice" in this game.

I'm usually prone to use Mario, Luigi or Dr. Mario, but I find that I'm unbelievably enjoying Wario. In the grand scheme of things, Luigi is probably my favourite.

Peach and Yoshi are pretty damn fun to use in each game.

I love using Peach to mindgame and do float tricks with her (plus Smash 4 made her Peach Bomber pretty damn good), Yoshi is absolutely fun to troll with and I get inside people's heads with Yoshi pretty easily. And Yoshi's just so god damn well rounded. XD

I actually like Rosaluma as well, after I stopped sending Luma away from me at the beginning of each match.

SSB64: Luigi
Melee: Peach
Brawl: Luigi
Smash 4: Bowser Jr., Rosalina

in 64 Mario or Luigi, they're pretty damn similar but Mario does it a little better

in Melee, anyone but Bowser really. They're all decent choices, even if I'm not that great with Peach, though I would have to say Luigi because I can get the best results with him

in Wii U, it's hard to say because I haven't played it a whole lot and when I do it's usually Falcon. Wario or Bowser are pretty fun in doubles though, so I'll go with that

Mario and Luigi aren't super similar in Smash 64, but it's very apparent that Luigi's pret-ty bad in Smash 64.

64: Mario because Luigi is just a bad Mario with a shoryuken in that
Melee: Weeg because wavecheating and janky-ass combos
4: Weeg

If I had to choose for each game

64: Mario
Melee: haven't played melee, but probably Peach
Brawl: Peach
Project M: Peach and Bowser
Smash 4: Peach, Mario, Rosalina and Bowser Jr.

Back