Twilight Princess HD

now that ive seen wind waker hd what was even the point when it doesnt even look overhauled to begin with

but overall they're gonna have to do a shit ton to make this game interesting for me, but whatever.

Overall atm im not impressed at all, but hey atleast bmb actually had good points, a lot more then i can say for fw.

Fargothix said:
a lot more then i can say for fw.

well my main point is that wind waker in itself is a bad concept and remaking it in triple x 420 hd doesnt change anything, while there is definately room for improvement here.

Dr. Alphys said:
They should remake TP with Wind Waker's art style.

The fan reaction would be hilarious.

Freakworld's reaction would be utterly hilarious.

I love his irrational over-the-top hatred of Wind Waker

Northern Verve said:
Dr. Alphys said:
They should remake TP with Wind Waker's art style.

The fan reaction would be hilarious.

They'd have to do the vice versa too (More realistic Wind Waker). Just to muddle things even further.
How about every Zelda game in every Zelda style?

Imagine Skyward Sword with Link's Awakening graphics.

2257 said:
wind waker hd was a really ugly, inept attempt at graphically overhauling a game that looked fine the way it was

tbh this one is much less grating. at least here they dont seem to be tossing in every random ass basic shader they can find, without consideration for aesthetics or context, and calling that an update

its still unnecessary though. if they really want to celebrate the anniversary of tp, they should make a sequel about midna since she was in all reality the only worthwhile thing about the game. this is just a cash-in

I mean, yeah, it totally is just to get more money.

And as much as I want a sequel to TP, I rather not delay Zelda Wii U any further.

I do hope the music gets a bit of an upgrade at least, so it sounds even better. Probably not, since it wasn't bad, but it could be better.

Lapis Lazuli said:
2257 said:
wind waker hd was a really ugly, inept attempt at graphically overhauling a game that looked fine the way it was

tbh this one is much less grating. at least here they dont seem to be tossing in every random ass basic shader they can find, without consideration for aesthetics or context, and calling that an update

its still unnecessary though. if they really want to celebrate the anniversary of tp, they should make a sequel about midna since she was in all reality the only worthwhile thing about the game. this is just a cash-in
Zelda Wii U could just be the sequel of Twilight Princess

I mean, yeah, it totally is just to get more money.

And as much as I want a sequel to TP, I rather not delay Zelda Wii U any further.

I do hope the music gets a bit of an upgrade at least, so it sounds even better. Probably not, since it wasn't bad, but it could be better.
Zelda Wii U could just be the sequel to Twilight Princess, imo.

Raigh said:
The Imprisoned said:
Kinda early for a remake, knowing that it also came out for the Wii.

It actually came out for the wii before it came out for the gamecube
It was originally meant for the GCN, but the Wii version came first as it is a launch title for the system.

This game currently has an 85 on Metacritic. Wow, the critics are really not as nice to Nintendo as they used to be. I mean, the original got a 96 and 95 for its GameCube and Wii versions respectively.

Calvin said:
This game currently has an 85 on Metacritic. Wow, the critics are really not as nice to Nintendo as they used to be. I mean, the original got a 96 and 95 for its GameCube and Wii versions respectively.

It could be possible they're judging the game based on how good it remakes the game rather than the core game itself.

Scores don't mean everything you know. This is like apples to oranges at this point, honestly.

Zant said:
Kinda early for a remake, knowing that it also came out for the Wii.
been a whole decade though...and wind waker hd came out 11 years after the original

EDIT, read other replies and someone else pointed this out, so eh. anyways, im having fun with it since i sold my original copy.

Back