Nintendo Badge Arcade (Collectible Badge Center)

I'm still freaking asking for Mario Kart 8 badges.

Y'know, Nintendo Badge Arcade, what a misnomer. May as well call this "Animal Crossing and some other Nintendo Stuff Badge Arcade". I hate it that every freaking day there's at least like 3 Animal Crossing-themed catchers. Not even Mario is this common, and Mario is the flagship Nintendo series...

Well at least some Rhythm Heaven badges are back (though they will be gone the next day while we get....gasp...MORE ANIMAL FXING CROSSING badges). I had 4 free plays today, so I just got those blue stork things.

But Super Mario Maker??? I just don't care about that game. The good thing is that I finally got that Super Mario World Bowser Jr that has cost me pain and suffering in the past.

pikmin badges today
rhythm heaven and warioware where are you

Gamefreak75 said:
today he said 'amazeballs' and 'not to skip leg day lads'
nintendo stop

edit:
i've kinda peaked with the things that i want from this game, having bought the splattack theme a while ago to match all of the splatoon badges i've gotten, everything else is pretty meh
87kGtjz.jpg

53ScZSd.jpg

vuufkzZ.jpg

BEAgDfW.jpg

VyihBYv.jpg

ZWCUgj4.jpg

this isn't even all of them

ZXRZbe2.jpg

also hey i got pi today

GBAToad said:
rhythm heaven....where are you

In America

Though I think they'll be gone tomorrow.

It feels like every time I get a red bonus (3 free plays), there's nothing I really care to get, like today.

The only thing I really want is that Olimar badge hnng

Played on the Pokemon Kalos Rock-type board when I got 4 Free Plays, and I wanted Diancie, but 2 of my plays failed to retrieve that thing. Should've gotten Tyrantrum (the other one I haven't gotten after all the plays) instead...

Thanks for reading.

I managed to exploit this trick and get all the badges in the Mario & Friends launcher badges this way, specifically, the Peach eShop, Mario Mii Plaza, Luigi 3DS Sound, and Mushrooms Mii Channel. Yup, I didn't use a single play on those.

It took me all day and I took "shifts" with Baby Luigi but I'm overall satisfied.

Dr. Mario said:
I managed to exploit this trick and get all the badges in the Mario & Friends launcher badges this way, specifically, the Peach eShop, Mario Mii Plaza, Luigi 3DS Sound, and Mushrooms Mii Channel. Yup, I didn't use a single play on those.

It took me all day and I took "shifts" with Baby Luigi but I'm overall satisfied.

I'm not sure I'm clear on how this works. Just from watching, I'm guessing any board that has a badge that wobbles a bit when you switch to it can be used to nudge the board if you switch enough time.

The Mario & Friends launcher catcher with the three big boxes don't visibly wobble, though, so trying to watch them move is like watching grass grow.

My hunch is that every time the catcher loads, the game has to load in the badges, and the badges have to obey the physics for every load-in (which is why some badges "wobble" right when you load them), so the same physics that lead to accidental free badges also leads them to move extremely slightly when you change catchers.

The trick works when the badges are stationary and can slide to the right. If they are suspended, are on a left-facing slope, or a wall/lip is in the way, nothing will happen.

All the launcher badges ended in NA today....

...only to be replaced with Animal Crossing, Super Mario Bros, and Mario Kart badges. -_-

Weird, I see Nikki, Rhythm Heaven, Mario vs Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. badges. Don't see Mario Kart 8 or Animal Crossing.

Gamefreak75 said:
All the launcher badges ended in NA today....

...only to be replaced with Animal Crossing, Super Mario Bros, and Mario Kart badges. -_-
Don't compare my precious Mario stuff to that village of filthy roadkill. D: D: D:<

Baby Luigi said:
Weird, I see Nikki, Rhythm Heaven, Mario vs Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. badges. Don't see Mario Kart 8 or Animal Crossing.

Just checked and that's really weird. It seems they updated from last night then (2 am). There were MK8, SMB, and Animal Crossing badges, but I thought it was kind of weird that the bottom screen was blank. Would've loved to use the free play I got on Rhythm Heaven badges. :/

Did I just f----ing bail out on the day that there were ----ing Mario Kart 8 badges?

---------ing HELLL

there's a flippin ashley badge in one of the nikki sets
oh
my
god

edit: i got a whopping 5 free plays

1RSsSHJ.jpg

the almighty nintendo badge arcade gods have smiled upon me

GBAToad said:
oh
my
god
Just to know that Nikki and Ashley are quite popular in Japan. There's also a Nikki badge in one of the WarioWare set!s

Maybe Nikki should be a WarioWare character.

GBAToad said:
oh
my
god

edit: i got a whopping 5 free plays

1RSsSHJ.jpg

the almighty nintendo badge arcade gods have smiled upon me
I can feel the excitement.

i got five free plays today too

unfortunately, none of the badge catchers today really perk up anything

so i just completed a mario vs dk set with the mini luigi in it

honestly i can see nintendo doing a nikki/ashley/isabelle game
like literally every set of holiday promo badges so far has featured those three in some way

the world probably isn't ready for that level of adorable though

Back