Kirby topic

If they do they need to have more powers. I liked Kirby fighters, but there needs to be more Copy abilities. I wouldn't mind it but they'd simply need more.

Marty Mcfly said:
If they do they need to have more powers. I liked Kirby fighters, but there needs to be more Copy abilities. I wouldn't mind it but they'd simply need more.

That's easily fixed. The series has a plethora of abilities that could fit perfectly well into it. Animal and Bubble ability are ones that came to mind, as well as Missile.

Baby Luigi said:
Marty Mcfly said:

That's easily fixed. The series has a plethora of abilities that could fit perfectly well into it. Animal and Bubble ability are ones that came to mind, as well as Missile.

And don't forget Tornado and Leaf!

I wish Missile returned. One of my favorite abilities, even though it's a bit underpowered and unwieldly. It needs a buff.

Triple Deluxe is probably my favourite kirby game.

Marty Mcfly said:
I wish Smash returned
OMG yes I want that back at one point or the other.

I also want spraypaints to return as well.

Ok so since I couldn't find a Kirby Triple Deluxe Thread (not that I really tried that hard looking for one), and I think the two most OP abilities are Hammer and Archer. Hammer is pretty self-explanatory if you used it. So many different attacks, plus that b-up combo is just devastating on so many enemies and even bosses. But I say Archer is OP too because the range allows you to be far away from your enemies and the charge attack deals really good damage. I've also defeated so many bosses with Archer pretty fast without taking much/any damage at all. If Plasma/Spark ability didn't take as much time to charge up, I would put that as an OP ability too.

It's too bad that I really love Archer as an ability though. It's so easy to use and you can aim it in a whole lot of directions. It's super versatile and very useful as a result, thanks to its power-speed-accuracy balance. I also like Hammer, too. Pretty burly and a great boss killer, along with Stone. Whip is also another favorite of mine; I like its theme, but it also has versatility.

I hate Circus ability though. It's just... ughh. So unsafe and clunky. I'm not a fan of Plasma either since you have to mess with the d-pad a lot to get it working.

Yeah of all the new power-ups in TD Circus is definitely the worst.

If Tornado had made a return I'd say that's OP. RTDL it is freaking insane

Tornado murders all of the Squeak Squad bosses and maybe those in Amazing Mirror too. It's been OP in the past, so I'm not surprised it's a great boss killer in Returns to Dream Land.

Dr. Mario said:
I hate Circus ability though. It's just... ughh. So unsafe and clunky.
I used Circus for 15 seconds, got rid of it, and never got it again lol
Dr. Mario said:
I'm not a fan of Plasma either since you have to mess with the d-pad a lot to get it working.
It's easier if you use the control stick thing, but I totally get you.

Ice is the best imo. It just feels sastifying to use. Aside from that, I also enjoy fighter for its wide variety of abilities, Hammer is strong and reliable, and water is pretty fun to use too.

Hammers are my favourite. Partially because I like playing as King Dedede the most.

Fargothix said:
yo-yo is truely the best ability.
I love Yo-yo a lot too. It's too bad it appeared in only one game. Whip feels like its successor IMO, at least for being long-ranged and moderately powerful.

Dr. Mario said:
Fargothix said:
yo-yo is truely the best ability.
I love Yo-yo a lot too. It's too bad it appeared in only one game. Whip feels like its successor IMO, at least for being long-ranged and moderately powerful.

sorta?

its range isnt as good, especially vertically and it doesnt have that badass upward spin move.

That's why I said "feels" as a qualifier. It's not quite like Yo-Yo, but I get reminded of it several times. And I happen to like both abilities.

i dont even feel like it is, its no contest there is nothing that compares to the likes of yo yo.

latest

only correct answer for best ability

Also, I'll throw Leaf into the OP abilities category. Instant shield that protects you from all damage and removing your shield scatters leaves that cause damage. The leaf uppercut comes out quick and does decent damage and leaf rain is great too.

Why hasn't Jet returned, I love that ability :(

Back