What Fanbases you can't stand?

Pronouns
She/Her
Here are fanbases i cannot stand:

Call Of Duty:
-Most of them are trash talkers, little kids, and people who say they're part of "The PC Master Race"
Minecraft:
-Annoying little kids and liars
Five Night's at Freddy's:
-Mostly fanboys and people who draw disturbing/disgusting fanart

Anyone involved in console wars

Time Turner said:
i'm not a fan of generalizations
good, i fucking hate the generalization fanbase

too many to count

especially the rpg franchises fanbases.

Muffet said:
Zae Eildus said:
especially the rpg franchises fanbases.
curious why you think this

its mainly jrpgs vs wrpgs

when you continually hear crap about jrpgs not being open verses wrpgs, where wrpgs dont have souls unlike jrpgs, and it gets so much worse.

jrpgs are too anime, wrpgs are too realistic, wrpgs dont have good music, jrpg music is too cartoony, i mean the list just goes on and on and on and on.

The Bible

The more zealous parts of the Mario RPG fanbase. Ugh.

All of these dudes we hate just sound like extremists.

Can we just say that we hate extremists?

I hate generalizing extremists.

Nah, most of them are irrational dicks.

Baby Luigi said:

id like to say that extremists, but it gets even worse.

Obviously YMMV!!! You've been warned....

-PC gamers: Too much specs not enough about the actual games. Elitism sucks also....

-Mario rpg: Listen, smrpg isn't all that. Also your rpg only characters very little if any chance of branching out, especially since Nintendo is in the habit of thinning out the cast list in some games.

-Mario in general: Forgetting about older Mario games that have yet to get reboots and failing to see how almost everything is half done these days (and no my rose-tinted glasses are off, I'm well aware of the bad old Mario games but anyone should be able to see some cool/unique things a few older games did that has yet be be brought back).

-Minecraft: I learned about the game when it was in the alpha stages and bought it around beta 1.3. Back then all of this over-commercialized merchandise driven stuff was unheard of. Now I personally lost interest for reasons that had nothing to do with the fanbase but because of the fanbase I'd never attend any Minecon.

-Five nights at Freddy: Ya'll just crazy!

-Sonic: Again, ya'll just crazy! Oh, and no one likes your Mary-sue self insert Hedgehog fan-art.

And if this wasn't the video-game section, I'd have even more to complain about.....

Emmett Brown said:
Mechayoshi said:
Mario in general

Are you sure you're on the right website, then?

I didn't say I hated everything about the Mario fanbase. That's why that one was "nicer" than the others. I do call myself the "Mario Elitist" (as a joke but still) so I realize some of my opinions may be slightly abrasive.

Recharge-Fan-GN-2390-.jpg

Look at this guy, who has buttons that make him think he runs the place. Unbelievable.

^bad representation of me tbh

minecraft fans, there are way too many kids at my school who play nothing but that

In general, I really don't hate the kinds of fanbases who hate other fanbases, because they often become more annoying than the targeted fanbase itself. The best example I can think of is Frozen fanbase haters, although I also dislike Pokemon Gen 1 fan base haters.
Baby Luigi said:

Because saying all extremists are bad isn't extreme in the slightest.

Discord said:
Because saying all extremists are bad isn't extreme in the slightest.

Is there, like, one extremist who isn't bad?

Like, if there's a reasonable extremist, then he's not really an extremist any more.

Neither is being passionate or radical considered "extremist"

lets be honest, nobody on this forum can actually stand the mario fanbase

we should rename this to "anti mario boards"

Back