TODAY IS THE DAY

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
SMASH BALLOT HYPE

i highly doubt we're going to get anything more than a "thanks for voting, please stay tuned for further smash announcements"

that said, can't believe it's already been half a year since the ballot was opened; time sure flies

mmf? Yeah, sure whatever. Gotta sleep in my region anyway.

Wait, it is?! O-H Y-E-S!!

I'm betting it's Isaac or Shovel Knight. Can't wait to find out!

Maker Mario said:
now we wait for a direct
there's a rumour that we're getting one on the 14th

i wouldn't get my hopes up for any announcement today other than 'Thank you for participating, the Smash Ballot has concluded. Also, please buy Mii Costumes.'

The ballot just ended. Don't expect an announcement for awhile. If there's truly a direct this month, they may tease something. Otherwise, expect to wait a few months.

Given the fact that they will have to discuss the outcome with the people working on the game, figure out which ones they want to use vs. the results posted (but I doubt that they'll agree with the choices, and basically choose ones they find either the easiest to implement, or ones they thought about including in the game), and then begin development on the character and the moves/abilities that they'll use, and building them from the ground up...

I would say we'll get the results probably during the Holiday, most likely during December.

WE BEGIN WAITING, rather.

I don't see the point in hyping yourself when we know literally nothing besides "they'll tell us eventually", save it for the character announcements.

Back