Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

soramaru does that because she likes hearing her own voice

most members of aqours play sif too btw
suwawa (kanan's va) just t1ed kanan's score match

The first thing I do after getting the rarest seal is

ynGR25B.png

Well if you kindly get me a Smile UR Nico... I will love you even more please get me one

I started playing sif again, but with a new account because my old one was lost in my old android emulator (and tbf i didnt do much).

ID 951853441

haven't posted in this thread since june so i thought i'd post what i've been up to for the past four months

my jp did eventually hit rank 100, i think during the chafest too. got 60k for two nozomis so overall it worked like a charm. i also got to laugh in the face of some hard songs that gave me s rank troubles.

in the meantime before 4.0 i also got my rank up to 110 and got honoka's title alongside it

AVvf3Ny.png

(i also did this on en, albeit later)

meanwhile on en i pulled this hanayo from a bt scout. iwanted to scout for a honoka ur (this one in specific). it was a failure overall since both of the pulls were 1sr but i got a different hanayo ur from a ticket

sXsBehO.png

then jp got 4.0 and i couldn't stop soloing off the influx of gems i was getting from the update. it ended up being worth it since i got a fuckton of srs and ssrs. later pulled yet another hanayo from bts

OJESnh9.png

hanayo seems to really like me

over time i started buffing up my teams with new srs, both on en and jp. ever since then both teams have become sr+ with no rs on the teams whatsoever. i've also gotten good at the game, meaning i can fc most expert songs with relative ease. now master songs on the other hand are a different beast entirely but hey it's better than nothing.

i've also been playing a lot of the events, in particular i t2ed the makiumi chafest and hononico medfest, both on jp. i'm also in the middle of t1ing the current yoharuby event on jp because i grinded too much to just be in t2. during the hononico medfest (or before?) my hanayo ur curse finally broke when i pulled this honoka from bts

32i29rB.png

tldr: i'm stuck deeper in idol hell than i was before

0zC6SYS.png

sdqNyc8.png

e: added links where i forgot to add links

So I recently got a UR Rin and a SSR Rin

not sure if i should be happy because rin clearly is worst girl but meh

Hououin Kyouma said:
So I recently got a UR Rin and a SSR Rin

not sure if i should be happy because rin clearly is worst girl but meh
a ur/ssr of your worst girl is better than no ur/ssr at all imo

6f7Yapj.png

taking this list at face value doesn't really work since they're close together in terms of actual rank. they're all good characters i just like some better than others.

LBEHuCQ.png

went into the apple store because i was running into some battery issues. turns out there was a dent in the phone so they needed to replace it, no biggie. so, my iphone was wiped, and i forgot to make my passcodes and send them to my mom for safekeeping (as she doesn't give two fucks about this game). so, i was reliant on my backup and now i think it's not gonna recover that data.

second recovery of this account in a month. rip me.

Umi Sonoda said:
How many people are actually interested in knowing how to top ranking/survive/fight in an event? If anyone's interested please let me know, i might make a journal/final thoughts/tutorial & tips for it.

Teach me senpai

been playing this every day for about 2 months now and im actually getting somewhere

can manage to actually clear songs on expert now, and also im getting to decent-ish level (think im 35 rn)

Umi Sonoda said:

"told a """certain someone""" not to call me"

well i think we know who that guy is

you know id be worried if my gf was offline for like a week playing some weird ass fucking phone game all day and all night

but hey #11, congrats!!

once again, another friend id screenshot update, since 3.0 and 4.0 came out in the gap

Stargazing
BDpaWpM.png

Lily
5nnjl7e.png

NEXandGBX
LjEH79E.png

Smg2Daisy
pRMlsdR.png

Chibiki Daisy
VSDF5oB.png

Stargazing
ztKLywU.png

Lily
L6YuECE.jpg

NEXandGBX
dZY5OPt.jpg

Chibiki Daisy
6AokUTa.jpg

i should start playing this again

was randomly fucking over expert songs because i didnt hit the circles precise enough and ugh

Back