Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

Some days I feel like I should play this again

then I contemplate if I want to get dragged any further into School Idol Hell and then I do other things.

It's sad.

i opened it again to see if they had a nico event

there was no nico event but there were some songs so i played one of them
thats about it

i just want to unlock the next story man

EWLqJMx.png

For anyone who still didn't look at their Love Live School Idol Festival EN, we are having Half exp phase and this beautiful phenomenon will occur if you don't understand:

BqssE6g.png

Mmmmm yum EXP mmm yay

For those who didn't used their LP to rank up after this, you are lucky! Because it is encouraged to Rank up when Nico Medfes comes, which is next Friday (Reasons will be stated below). Too long? Lol not my problem, I have like 2016 exp to go man

Mhm. The big plan has come. The. Big. One.

M0tecWL.jpg

18 hours maintenance? Sounds pretty familiar...?
Update 3.0 incoming!!!

As you know, the infamous 3.0 update, which cures cancer, depression, war and shit is coming next Monday! This update will include background changes, Achievements, Badges, and the Seal shop. (LP overflow is uncertain since JP had LP overflow after 3.0, but hey, one can hope)

1. Background changes
You can get fancy backgrounds after facing the same screen for long. Yay~

2. Achievements
1 free Love Gem everyday by doing simple tasks? Count me in! Perform 10 combos, 50 combos, 100 combos, 200 combos will have scouting tickets as rewards and completing Live shows. Hooray!

3. Badges
Fancy badges on the top left on your main screen! Other players can see your badge during events too. Do you want a Nico badge? Well no more waiting, Nico will be watching you all the time! For details and requirements to achieve badges, please refer to this website.

4. Seal Shop
HYPE HYPE HYPE ITS TIME
to change your extra Rs that fill up your member space and your present box to Seals/Stickers! You can use Seals to exchange special R cards and Blue coupons! I have over 150 Seals to sacrifice to the Love Live gods, how about you?

And now I will explain why I said this:
it is encouraged to Rank up when Nico Medfes comes
There are rumors that LP overflow is coming in this update. And of course, LP is your core to songs, to exp, to cards, to events, to everything. Nico Medley Festival is coming next Friday. I know it's long, but what will happen if LP overflow is a thing after the update? Let me use my account as an example. As the picture above, I am at Rank 127, 2016 more EXP points to go and this Rank gives me 88 LP. A total of 60994 EXP if you're Rank 100 or above are added as you can see from the picture. If I earn approximately 2016 EXP points after the update with the LP overflow, the game is supposed to give you the LP of each Rank above Rank 127 till the end. I know the EXP required for the next ranks according to this chart. And using 60994 EXP to cut off the next ranks till you get the number that is less than the EXP it states. The rank will be your rank after you Rank Up. I will reach Rank 142 after ranking up now. And hey, it is great and I wish I can Rank up right away! But:

What if the LP overflow is a thing after the update?

Rank 127: 88LP
18 hours (maybe more, it's KLab after all) of maintenance, everyone's LP bar will be full after update
Rank Up after update: Rank 127 -> Rank 142
Without LP overflow: 96LP (according to this chart.)
With LP overflow: Let's count from 88LP to 96LP and add them together! :) 89+89+90+90+91+91+92+92+93+93+94+94+95+95+96=1,384LP

o_O
You think I am finished? No nope. It is a tiny possibility, but what will happen if KLab becomes generous to give you back the LP you sacrificed during events by spending Love Gems to fill the bar up?

Thy shall witness Nico Madfest! Blood everywhere!
Please chill. God dammit I can't breathe... now if you excuse me I need air...

It's might happen, it might not. But it is good to hope. Now let's get a shrine, pray for good scouts after getting those beautiful Blue tickets. Preach.

May the Love Live gods shine on you.

Round%205%20MEDLEY%20FESTIVALPdjeeRfqwV7WUQlJ.png

tfp: "Report the status of this godly event! Recruit!"

Me: "Yes Sir! Nico's Medley Festival has started hours ago, and there is blood everywhere! It's a war!"

tfp: "Are you prepared for the war for Nico?"

Me: "Yes Sir! My LP is prepared!"

Ipad0KS.png

tfp: "Holy god of Nico! She is perfect! You must get her at all costs!"

*3 hours later*

Me: "Sir! Here you go!"

72I655Y.png

tfp: "Nico Nico Nii~"

after four months i finally got out of bluestacks hell by buying an ipod.

i can actually clear most normal and some hard songs now which is fantastic because i'm nowhere near as limited. i'm absolute shit at expert but i don't even care.

3.0 also came out and hoo boy that kicked some life back into my en. with initial ns no longer being the only things i can get from lives my memberlist isn't 60% taken up by unidolzed ns anymore.

i'm also doing my first event, which is the honoka medfest on jp. it's actually gone really shitty so far, all of my hard attempts have failed because some of the songs (*glares at loveless world*) kill me on their own. normal is going alright at least but it's a long road ahead.

Well, EN being more even with JP isn't going to last long. A fuckload of new info just dropped on the next major update for JP.

Ci81ESpUYAAPQUW.jpg

Though we already knew about this, there's going to be an Aqours main story, complete with voices.

Ci81KCAUkAATewd.jpg

You can switch between μ's and Aqours for backgrounds, menus, etc.

Ci81bXOUoAEG5hD.jpg

New card rarity! SSR seems to be higher than SR but not quite UR.

Ci81iFpVEAApPtw.jpg

New songs are going to be added to the game twice a month, and Aqours will get their own events and sets.

aLSO THEY'RE STILL GOING TO BE MAKING μ's SETS AND EVENTS WHICH I WAS NOT EXPECTING AT ALL

Ci8193TUoAA9hOL.jpg

As if Expert wasn't difficult enough as is, they're adding an even harder difficulty called Master. Expert songs will also be available to play regularly.

Ci82Zx1UUAEjUUZ.jpg

You can idolize SRs and URs with seals.

Ci830OeUoAAmnxn.jpg

To my knowledge this is the only screen of the update that has been shown. You can switch between the μ's and Aqours songs.

We were also given a release date for the update, July 5th.

H Y P E B O Y S

source

Kanan Matsuura said:
yeah that's true, in a year i'll probably have like 30 srs so i'm not going to let this bother me that much
http://schoolido.lu/user/Stargazing/

lol

so i've been stuck in event hell for a while now

honoka medfest (jp): got the event sr, couldn't be arsed to tier

honoka token (en): unlike the honoka medfest i actually tiered for this one. was aiming for t2 and got t2 so that's the first time i've done that and, if the style of events that there is right now keeps up, the last

chikariko token (jp): i needed the riko for my cool team and ended up idolizing the chika on the side. i got t3 so overall this was a success.

elirin sm (en): i sure as hell am not trying to tier this but i'll try to get the event srs

nozopana chafest (jp): i'd like to get the second (or third) nozomi for my cool team but i don't think i'll be able to on hard difficulty. a hard chafest costs 75 lp and i'm at 73 max right now, so unless i wait i always have to spend a gem. i'm also running out of g and don't have many gems left in general.

how each difficulty is for me now:
easy: really really slooow, but unless i rush into it too much it's pretty easy.
normal: thankfully not as slow as easy. can usually fc unless i, again, rush into it.
hard: can almost always clear these, though i have issues fcing a lot of them and s ranking some of them (*glares at loveless world again*)
expert: 1000% improvement since i can actually clear some now. i can do the easier ones just fine, some of the mid-difficulty ones with healer teams, and the harder ones i can't really clear at all.

i'm not even going to bother listing off all of my rs anymore because i have too many. i completed the initial pure set on jp, but none of those cards are really strong enough to be on my team.

my teams rn:
smile en: 1 ur (snowy mountain birb), 1 sr (constellation nico), 7 rs
smile jp: 2 urs (initial honoka, taisho hanayo), 7 srs (idolized rainy day chika, march birb, sweets honoka, carol honoka, whatever the proper name for the event cat rin is, magnetic today nico, and taisho nozomi), 0 rs
pure en: 0 urs, 3 srs (idolized momotaro honoka, white day birb, halloween birb), 6 rs
pure jp: 0 urs, 1 promo ur (june nozomi), 6 srs (baseball rin, vday2015 nico, victorian maki, taisho nico, fairy birb, bathrobe nozomi), 2 rs
cool en: 0 urs, 6 srs (slg honoka, slg maki, constellation umi, magician umi, china dress nozomi, soldier maki), 3 rs
cool jp: 0 urs, 3 promo urs (april umi, may maki, june eli), 2 srs (rainy day riko, rainy season nozomi), 4 rs

i also ended up scouting for idol costume honoka and only got 1sr pulls out of it, of course. i've pretty much run out of gems to grind on jp too so it's going to be a while before i'm even able to scout again. i still have lots of idolized ns on en so maybe i should clear those out soon.

i'm getting close to rank 100 on jp so maybe i'll end up getting it in this chafest

I think the only significant reason I'm tiering the EliRin event right now is because this is my one free week for basically the entire summer. (The cards are both really cute, too) Which means next MedFes is gonna be a living hell time-wise for me... Yay.

Also there's a thing going around and people are now changing their names to Agent ____ (you can put whatever in the blank as long as it doesn't go over the character limit)
Come be secret agents with us, it's fun.

Hoo boy, this Nozomi event. i'm going aLLLLL THE WAYYYY

I have 102k event points. I'm going all out and I have 3 love gems left. I ranked up from 84 to 100. Somebody save me.

they translated a chapter from one of the chapters in nicos diary in sif
its pretty good you should check it out
or jsut read the whole thing online because the entire book is great

Back