tfp it's not on the english version yet

don't worry, you can wait a year
and there's other nico urs coming out soon to satisfy

Stargazing said:

*slams fists on table* CYBER NICO! CYBER NICO
Yeah I am saving up all my gems in an all or nothing scout for cyber Nico, I have 140-ish at the moment and am aiming for 200 for when it comes out, or maybe 250 if i do enough grinding

rank 13 now

53 exp to rank 14

internal screaming

on the bright side i've SSA'd all four of the songs i have on easy, but i still don't have a pure r. i hoped i would have got one yesterday when i honor scouted but all i got was cool honoka so that was a disappointment.

also wew those are some good looking nico urs

all the urs look cool except the inital

also my jp account might be traded away again (groan) so don't really put up a jp account for me until i'm all done with everything might be a few days

Stargazing said:

ffffffffffuc

ok good

ended up reaching rank 14 which finally got me some new songs to do

natsuiro egao de 1 2 jump was the first to introduce the whole double tap mechanic which as i explained earlier is disaster with a keyboard. despite this i still managed to s rank it first try. just goes to show how much having 2 smile rs helps. haven't attempted mermaid festa vol 1 yet because being three stars i'm worried it's going to maul me with double taps and whatnot.

now it wants me to go to rank 18. this is going to take a while.

try training yourself to get your keyboard skills up so you can use the double notes better. i was unsuccessful but you might have success

Also a tip for those who wants to master any expert song. I found this way when I was dead during last year's Nozomi event.
Force yourself to spam play a song until your fingers remember that freaking beatmap
I did that on Yume no Tobira, spam played 20 times and burn those love gems and thought I could reach Tier 2.
I didn't.
All I got was fingers that auto respond to the song itself on the phone screen and spam tapping.

Some of you know how hard is Yume no Tobira on expert. It works.
Pls don't burn Love Gems like how I did it's dumb btw

Out of curiosity, does anyone here play this game on servers besides EN and JP? They have TW (Taiwan), CN (Chinese), and KR (South Korea) servers as well. I have an account on KR.

TW is pretty similar to EN (because they have the same events running at about the same time and stuff), just a lot less players, I don't know really anything about CN, and KR is like totally dead and it's super easy from what i've seen to t2 in events (they're way behind in events too, it's Maki MedFest right now, though the Doctor Nico token event already happened. but the card set releases are about half a set behind EN).

HdvBiRH.jpg

1% chance hype

i meant to post this a few days ago but computer troubles kept me from doing so

Oh man I am having awful luck rolling for a JP starter I can use on my phone as a sub account.
And I have basically decided I will try and tier for the JP Eli event as long as the tier's don't jump up way more than the predictions state

Is this game hard to master or not?

Nintendo64Dude said:
Is this game hard to master or not?
Yes, idol hell is a dark place (like when i first started I could barely clear snow halation on hard and now I can full combo loveless world EX)

Also, I am gonna be trading my EN acc soon as I got a very, VERY lucky reroll and am trading both that and my main for a similar level account with better cards

Alright.

N64: The first songs you're thrown into are easy songs. They are difficult to you for a short while until you get them down. Then, you unlock normal. These are a bit harder than easy, but nothing too major. Hard is the part where you struggle for weeks until you manage to get it down.

And then you go to B-Sides and find the Expert songs. You try and play one, only to find yourself crying and begging the song to stop.

Welcome to idol hell.

i haven't experienced the worst of the worst for myself, but i can say that mastering sif songs can be pretty gruesome

anyways i now have a team of 9 rs or higher, so i don't have to deal with my main team having a few odd ns out (the attribute teams though i still have some)

2 honokas (1 smile r, 1 idolized cool r)
1 kotori (smile ur)
1 hanayo (pure (FINALLY) r)
1 eli (cool r)
1 nozomi (smile r)
3 nicos (2 different smile rs, 1 cool r)

other than that nothing really notable has happened to me these past few days

Umi Sonoda said:
Star in Skype: What's the game you mentioned?
This one.
People who mastered Idol Hell have no problems for this one lol
I donwloaded it and just got 1500 on a song
THIS GAME IS NOTHING FOR MY IDOL HELL TRAINING

Back