Love Live! School Idol Festival ID share and discussion

THIS GAME
THIS GAME IS MY FREAKING LIFE

I'd give my EN ID but my friend list is full :<
I have JP tho, and I have friend list room, so I'll go dig that up (e: it's 923370454, the name I set is Komaeda)

Though I think I have Smg2Daisy as one of my EN friends, I'll double check
E: HOLY RICE I DO

heavy competition incoming

ranks don't matter in medfest because i pay for exp up anyways so : /
i have better teams in everything (even smile, since the event nico and maki promo ur must count for something) SO that will work out to my advantage and i will actually be able to get her card!

Raise your hand if your cool team sucks in both versions *raises hand*

Also I'm not tiering until Umi events pop up
Which it should be relatively easy in JP because she's not too popular in that server
But EN I don't know about yet
We'll see I guess

OK since maintenance for EN starts in less than two hours and SLG Nico comes out after that, I want to stay up so I can scout for her right away
But I need to sleep so I don't wreck my sleep schedule for tomorrow because I have to get up early on Thursday

Scout or sleep... Probably the hardest decision I have to make

A good time for a lot of people to watch is 12pm EST (10 hours from now). It's convenient for many different timezones.

Umi Sonoda said:
Yes, convenient for everyone except me
fix that

I decided to create a really short and basic Love Live guide for all the new players!

Story Menu

Main Story
RWnZBAY.png

The main stories are unlocked through regular playthrough, usually by completing the goal on the front page (either Rank Up to a certain Rank, or clear the songs it wants).

Side Story
c9qWcUK.png

The side stories are a lot trickier to obtain than the main stories. You get them by Special Practicing a card and getting their bond to MAX. I'll cover that more later.

I WOULD include the Event Stories page, but it's the last Token Event with one of those stories, so we don't have them anymore.

Members Menu
viHNIge.png

Team Building
BOXfjoi.png

Here is my cool tip for team building: the auto formation button! You want one smile (red cards), one pure (green cards), and one cool (blue cards) team. If you find any incorrectly coloured cards, replace them based on their stat (which you can organize in the top right of the member select screen).

Practice
VpuF77p.png

Practicing basically gives away your weak unknown cards to your adorable sparkling waifu to level up her level. Before I forget...
DO NOT FEED YOUR UR TO YOUR N CARD

Special Practice
MgLAvPo.png

If you have two of the exact same card, you can Special Practice the card to idolize it! You put two cards in the machine, and out comes a pretty new costume! You can do this to more than just N cards, R, SRs, and URs can also use this feature! It's just much harder.

Scout Menu
rmDE1Is.png

With friend points, you mostly get N cards, but the potential chance of a R Nozomi, or Nico, or Eli, or Kotori, or...
With LOVE GEMS, you skip the normal cards and just go straight into Rs. You also gain a chance of receiving an SR or UR, which are really rare cards that give more boosts than N cards.
they also look really cute
god fucking damnit
i didn't know hanayo could be cute as fuck holy shit

LIVE SHOW

Hits
CVhv23e.png

Hits songs are on the main menu of the Live Show. The songs are obtained through regular playthrough. You get a love gem for clearing all 3 difficulties.

B-Sides
QTjRDwv.png

B-Sides songs change on varying occasions, and are just like Hits songs, except... different. With the Daily Songs, you get a love gem for clearing all 3 regular difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard), instead of 500 friend points. You also get a love gem for surviving the EX version of that same song. For none dailies, you get the same 500 friend points, but the EX songs still give you a love gem.

Other Information
tWbJoxW.png

Beside the song title, there's a little icon. It's either red, green, or blue. This shows you if the song is a Smile, Pure or Cool song, which you would use the respective team on.

BOND POINTS are received at the end of live shows, they're used to unlocked the stories of idolized cards and farm a wall of Love Gems.

Hey I actually managed to stay up
Anyways, got my scouts done... Didn't get SLG Nico, but I'm satisfied with the results

I'll post results whenever I wake up
SLEEP COMES FIRST

swagie
CXeC5h5WEAAIs9U.jpg:large

I have 40 gems at the moment and am going to earn 10 more from max bonding cards so I can do a 10+1 and hope I get the Ur Nico as its about time the rng was nice to me after all the shit scouts I have had on EN, and then I will be able to do a blue coupon scout as well... I may record it

Back