Left-Handed, Right-Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Which one do you use?

• Left Hand

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Right Hand

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • I'm Ambidextrous (Both)

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
The Daisy Lovers are both lefties.

using a pen without smudging is the ultimate struggle that righties will never know of

in languages written left to right, at least

Nabber said:
using a pen without smudging is the ultimate struggle that righties will never know of

Same thing with using motherfucking scissors.

Mario Party Δ said:
Nabber said:

I never thought I'd see you actually swear, but godammit scissors are some of the most annoying things ever, especially when your classroom doesn't have enough.

Nabber said:

but i smudge my writing all the time when i write :koopa:

Duskull said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Nabber said:

Same thing with using mother*bleep*ing scissors.
I never thought I'd see you actually swear, but godammit scissors are some of the most annoying things ever, especially when your classroom doesn't have enough.
Scissors gave me a lot of grief. Scissors gave my mom a lot of grief. Scissors gave my sister a lot of grief. But yeah, scissors qualify for a first-world annoyance. The scissors the school provides me seem to never ever cut.

Javelin said:
Greg Universe said:
Nabber said:

but i smudge my writing all the time when i write :koopa:
yeah i still smudge my stuff occasionally even while right-handed
Well, smudging is more common when you're left-handed. You tend to get ink and graphite marks on the area below your pinky. I think that's the reason Da Vinci wrote backward. I think I can write backward and I even attempted it when writing notes one time...

I prefer typing. I think the keyboard unwittingly favors the left hand too. But the mouse... yeah.

Mario Party Δ said:
Nabber said:

oh my god

all those years of "thats not how you cut youre doing it wrong"

YoshiGo99 said:
Left handed, the only one of the people in my family I know.
Funny to know, everyone in my family except my dad is left-handed...

I am right-handed, just like the majority of the people.

Thanks for reading.

My right hand is dominant, but I use different hands for different things. For example, I am fairly ambidextrous using the mouse. My father once saw me use the mouse with my left hand and asked me if I'm left-handed.

Mario Party Δ said:
Nabber said:

No, I am fairly familiar with the struggle. I have to use my left hand to cut the nails on my right.

Well, I'm not sure how different cutting nails since I use clippers instead of scissors.

Mario Party Δ said:
You tend to get ink and graphite marks on the area below your pinky.

yeah i get that too

especially on the same area on my ring finger

I'm right-handed and I get my hand all graphite-y too whenever I have to write a lot, just from dragging my hand over the above lines of pencil writing (but pen ink generally dries before I get to the next line, so at least that doesn't smudge and make the hand dirty, usually).

Well, the entire area on the side of my arm gets really dusted with graphite and I have to wash it off. I don't know the extent of graphite righties get after prolonged writing, but I assume they do get some.

I use my right hand, it is easier to write with my right hand.

Naturally right-handed.

Although I'm slowly making progress with training my left hand, I can now write slightly more competently with it though it's still very chicken scratch-esque.

I'm left-handed, but I use scissors with my right hand, as I wasn't allowed to use left-handed scissors in primary school for some reason :/

fork goes in right hand, knife goes in left

however pencil goes in right hand, and gauntlet goes on left

what does that make me? am i a selective ambidextrous? an ambi-bambi?

Back