Super Mario Maker level sharing thread

WVW69iYjZ0MicXyJUM

Name: Trickswitch Mansion
Theme: SMB1 Ghost House
ID: E322-0000-002F-F6DA
This one requires a bit of thinking.

Lucas, what game style do you use the most when making your levels?

How come?

Ok here i go :mario:

Giant World of [?] (SMB Ground) My first Uploaded level and kinda crazy but isn´t cheap/Mario Found a strage level (E1EE-0000-001B-5788)
Underground Training Cave (SMB Ground) Help "insert your avatar name from Fire Emblem Awaking/Robin" with his training/Fisrt level i used a Character Amiibo(9E9E-0000-001C-6CCF)
KingGoomba's miniFort (SMB Castle) King Goomba has a weapon, Mario and a Goomba go after him/A Twist in the "boss bridge" boss fights (AF7D-0000-001C-8991)
BowserJr. Fun Fort (SMW Castle) Deafeat Jr in his "Fun Fort"/The first castle level i do after unlock SFX (AF32-0000-0029-4A17)
Weird isn't it? (SMB Ground) What is this?/Hint: I beat 10 Mario Challenge...all them......(1184-0000-002F-4A6E)
Ashley Hijacked Manor (SMB Ghost House) The Koopa Troop attack Ashley Manor and twist it, defeat their leader and save your mansion (BC93-0000-002A-7AC8)

Enjoy :yoshi:

does anyone know any levels that use the megaman amiibo costume? so far all i saw was link, zelda, dk, samus, pac man and sonic.

How many levels have you made MK?

We should all follow each other that way when someone uploads a series of courses we can just see them all

I want to know what Toad and Princess Peach say for the different costumes. I just found out Peach has her own lines for at least some costumes too.

COucp00WsAAyP5f.jpg

I hope we get a montage of all of them soon.

My 7th course is all set to go.

WVW69iYmbXwuSUoeWF

2-3: Cheep Cheeps Out of Water
9D4E-0000-0031-E952
Super Mario Bros. 3
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkcEnYayA

Northern Verve said:
I want to know what Toad and Princess Peach say for the different costumes. I just found out Peach has her own lines for at least some costumes too.

COucp00WsAAyP5f.jpg

I hope we get a montage of all of them soon.

Something tells me that Peach doesn't know what a Bowser Impostor is.

Maybe she's being sarcastic because she knows it's Mario in there, but pretends to not know.

Hey guys, I'm FearTear from Italy and just like thousands and thousands of other people around the world I purchased Super Mario Maker to share my creativity and have an endless fun :)

I already created three or four levels, but the one I want to share is

Name: The Giant Flagpole
Theme: New Super Mario Bros U, Overworld
ID: A255-0000-002E-FD31

This is my first attempt at creating a "vertical" level (sadly the layout of the level kind of spoils the illusion :'(), I'm planning to make more of this kind in the future.

Enjoy :)

Nintendo64Dude said:
How many levels have you made MK?

Somehow I missed this. Just 2 the one I mentioned before and my new course:

Wall Jump but be Careful
NSMBU
6433-0000-0031-902F

WVW69iYnKBQFA762LU

Name: Undersea Cavern
Theme: SMW Underwater
ID: AA7B-0000-0032-620E
A level with a lot of tricky maneuvers.

Uniju said:
D22C-0000-0027-BE38
2685-0000-0027-C56C
B029-0000-0027-E5A6
i realized replaying this one today that one of the branching paths is broken- you get stuck if you're big. which is ironic because it's the only path with a mushroom.
edit: there's also a way to break the middle one i think

WVW69iYpe4IsNR3kaT

Name: Goomba's Secret Weapon
Theme: SMB3 Castle
ID: DA3F-0000-0033-D7CC
A pretty challenging level. Just jumping over the boss may not be the way to win...

Lucas said:
WVW69iYpe4IsNR3kaT

Name: Goomba's Secret Weapon
Theme: SMB3 Castle
ID: DA3F-0000-0033-D7CC
A pretty challenging level. Just jumping over the boss may not be the way to win...

That wasn't hard I beat it easily

WVW69iYqbgMLYhSF8r

"OW THE EDGE" Castle
NSMBU style, Castle
BB2C-0000-0034-6DCF

A bit of a hard level based on sharp and pointy things. You need to know how to wall jump good and don't rush through.

edit: i'm going to start going through levels in this thread now

Back