Super Mario Maker level sharing thread

my house only has 4 edges

i wish it had more

i made another course
its called pit of 100 trials

yes
its what you think it is
probably

anyway i had to limit it to 10 levels because of restrictions in mario maker (cant put enough enemies, warp pipes to rooms, etc.) but ill probably make the other 9 sometime
i think it turned out pretty cool

level code: 185E-0000-0034-EA13

WVW69iYsDGQDjh1hxw

WVW69iY6G04SVcJjxl

XTREME Flappy Mario Flappy Mario XTREME! -(new name)
SMW
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Mario takes on Flappy Bird... to the EXTREME!
Power up is Cape Feather.

Uniju said:
Uniju said:
D22C-0000-0027-BE38
2685-0000-0027-C56C
B029-0000-0027-E5A6
reupped these two with fixes to the unbeatable paths at:
A2CA-0000-0036-F8E8
C3D8-0000-0036-FD38

also some more levels i made

510D-0000-002E-DF5D
9336-0000-002F-FEED
E589-0000-0036-DF67 (this is a fixed version of one i didn't post here before and probably the one i like the most out of all the levels ive made so far)

I made my first level.

AB8F 0000 0039 12A0

It's challenging but possible.

You need all 5 Springboards i tested it

Bounce with me: 5CF6-0000-0029-6408

my roommates first level features a lot of trampolines and lakitus kind of difficult.

I'm thoroughly convinced that half the people playing this game haven't played a NSMB game because they cannot get past the first goddamn wall jump in OW THE EdGE Castle....which you should all play btw *wink wink* :wario:

Like seriously, I think they just hop into the lava on purpose.

Gamefreak75 said:
I'm thoroughly convinced that half the people playing this game haven't played a NSMB game because they cannot get past the first goddang wall jump in OW THE EdGE Castle....which you should all play btw *wink wink* :wario:

Like seriously, I think they just hop into the lava on purpose.

The funny thing is, my second course (1-2: Underground Hijinxs) shows a coin path at the first area where Mario has to wall jump; it has to be played in the New Super Mario Bros. U style, since wall jumping is required to complete it.

On another subject, trampoline spamming really needs to stop. I did try a course where you had to wall jump on two sideways trampoline towers, which was ridiculously hard to do for an easy course; you can't even wall jump properly on the sideways trampolines. Needless to say, I called it quits on that very course.

If you liked 3-1 you'll love 3-2

96EE-0000-0039-67CD

The long awaited sequel

WVW69iY2hrcmhPHCGn

Name: House of Rollerghosters
ID: 9238-0000-003A-424C

Fairly challenging, but I tried to make it fun at the same time.

G73m6xw.jpg

Battleship Halberd Stage 1
46D3-0000-003A-CA5A
SMB1

Not nearly as hard as my other levels this is my attempt at making the first stage of Revenge of MK in Kirby Super Star

Porky Minch said:
I made my first level.

AB8F 0000 0039 12A0

I still challenge anyone to try this level

one did but failed to get the first trampoline

OK i made more levels.....i erased one from the last time because was a little cheap so...the new ones

:bowjr: Bowser Jr. Airship of Awesome! (6AC2-0000-003A-B3F8) (Super Mario World Style) An Update of the other Castle level i had, now its an Airship
:boshi: M&S in: Gotta Go Fast!!! (98D0-0000-0032-CA2D) (Super Mario Bros. + Costume) 40 seconds level, choose your character and...RUN!!!!
:bowser: Mario & Yoshi vs Bowser Showdown (4EC2-0000-0039-B6BD) (Super Mario World Style) Its a long level with an epic Boss Fight at the end, nobody has beat this one yet; Hint: you need use Yoshi for "eat bowser fireballs and throw them back, the same with the Dry Bones"

And only because i like it a lot

:boo:Ashley Hijacked Manor (BC93-0000-002A-7AC8) (Super Mario Bros. + Costume) My favorite of my levels....Working in a Sequel xP

ENJOY!!

Porky Minch said:
Porky Minch said:
I made my first level.

AB8F 0000 0039 12A0

this would be much better if the trampolines didnt dissapear
i placed 3 at the end and then i went to collect another they were all gone

Here are my courses
find the exit- D000-0000-0037-0CEC
bowser's sky army- 3730-0000-002F-5CA4
Spikes and traps- 95A9-0000-002E-7DA9

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
Porky Minch said:
Porky Minch said:
I made my first level.

AB8F 0000 0039 12A0

this would be much better if the trampolines didnt dissapear
i placed 3 at the end and then i went to collect another they were all gone

but thats the fun part :yoshi:

no srsly though i know this from super mario world puzzle levels where half of your shit despawns all the time as well, which is the reason people are using glitches to grab multiple objects at a time or just juggle around like idiots, like in my level.

Oh What a lovely Castle
6E67-0000-003D-79A4

My first castle level
it's a little difficult

Porky Minch said:
no srsly though i know this from super mario world puzzle levels where half of your shit despawns all the time as well, which is the reason people are using glitches to grab multiple objects at a time or just juggle around like idiots, like in my level.

Yeah the despawning is pretty annoying, like part of the reason the spikes are laid out as they are in CK is because the Koopa would despawn if it got too far off the screen. Though it makes sense to do it seeing as there's inevitably going to be people who place like a hundred cannons in a level spawning all sorts of shit.

Now I'm curious to see how much crap you can have on the screen before you get frame rate drops and such.

Flame Mammoth

C461-0000-003F-2DAE

NSMBU because wall jumping.

I had to omit the last leg of the stage because I ran out of assets. Still pretty pleased with how it turned out, though.

Back