User Big Brother 6 - Week 3 - Color Competition

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - First Competition - Color

So uh, I haven't gotten the competition yet.

wow this challenge is so straightforward and requires so little effort it's actually kind of infuriating that i never thought of something like it when i hosted.

commercial break

this new deodorant for men is literally the best because people totally sniff your armpits

dude time for men

*a bunch of ladies run up to him*

we need more adverts.

Guys, for the record, you'll know when a competition is sent because I'll PM you guys right away after posting a story. If not, it'll be stated directly in the story. I mean, we can't have the competition until I explain how this twist works.

The houseguests all wandered around, mingling here and there. They were acting all friendly and nice and everything, but we all know it would not last. It was about a few minutes after they came in that they were called into the living room.

"Houseguests, it seems you're somewhat familiar with your fellow houseguests, so that's good. Hopefully no alliances were made yet, for it might make things complex. As you know about User Big Brother, as time goes on, people get more familiar with each other, targets are made, alliances are formed, and your true colors are shown. But showing your true colors might be a lot more important this season. For right now, go change into clothes waiting for you in the storage room, then let's head into the backyard."

[Nabber]: "Complex? I'm not sure if I'm up for something like that."

[Stargazing]: "Can you believe I'm finally here? Yay!"

[Toad]: "You can just kill me now. I already know this will be not worth it."

Everyone headed to the backyard, where they saw these huge-structured pipes. There were five sets of them, each have three segments that have similar pigments to them. They all stood around, looking like a very colorful rainbow, but losing color at the end.

"Houseguests, I hope you're ready for this. There are fifthteen of you guys in this house, but really, you better start thinking as five. From now on until the rest of the game, you will be no longer an individual, but instead a trio working to the end. You will compete in competitions known as the Color Competitions, which will be where your teams compete for a new type of reward. Before I explain that, let me tell you what the groups are.

PoA, Cirdec, and Smg2daisy - who are colored Red, Orange, and Yellow - are the Ragin' Reds!

NEX, Freakworld, and MCD - who are colored Lime, Jade, and Green - are the Gritty Greens!

Meta Knight, NSY, and Smasher - who are colored Teal, Cyan, and Blue - are the Brawny Blues!

Nabber, Rocker, and Stargazing - who are colored Indigo, Purple, and Pink - are the Pompous Purples!

Shoey, Toad, and Nysic - who are colored Gray, Brown, and Black - are the Sable Shades!"

[Smasher]: "I am so confused."

[Cirdec]: "I get to work with that hottie? Yes!"

[Smg2daisy]: "That hunk is on my team. Oh yeah."

"Now, this part is one I would pay attention to. There will be some heavy duty explaining. Each team will work together, much like an alliance worked. However, unlike an alliance, you cannot change up or replace members! These are your teams, for the rest of the game. And you will want to work with these people, because getting to the end with them will be VERY rewarding. In fact, if all three members of your team make it to the final 3, all three of you win. If two members of your team make it to the final 2, then both of you will win.

Being Head of Household will be very important, and selecting targets will be different from before. There is nothing stopping you from playing as an individual in this game, or targeting your own teammates, but that does not mean that your fellow housemates will feel the same. Alliances with anyone in the game are still allowed as always, and may be needed to solidify surviving as long as you can."

[NEX]: "Oh wow, this game has just took a 180 from what I was expecting."

[MCD]: "I can already see the bloodshed. Getting blood on your hands? More like soaking them in for hours."

[MK]: "The battle lines are already being drawn, and we just met each other!"

[Shoey]: "Ross Perot."

"Now then, I should explain how the rules of a Color Competition work. They will take place every week after the Head of Household competition and before the Veto Competition. Your teammates will work in competitions that will vary on skills and knowledge, with some requiring you to all work in tangent, or requiring you to work separating on the same goal. The reason why you are broken into different colors is because some competitions will be more individual. But you're only as strong as your weakest link. And you do not want to be the weakest of the weak.

The place your team gets on the competition will affect what you earn for the week. So even if a team has already won, you keep on going until there is only one left. Here's how it breaks down:

If your team gets first place, the member that has the highest score (or voted by the fellow teammates if competition is group-effort) will earn immunity for the week. They cannot be nominated, backdoored, or any of that.

If your team gets second place, the member that has the highest score (or voted by the fellow teammates if competition is group-effort) will automatically play in the Power of Veto Competition.

If your team gets third place, you guys will recieve a present, which can be beneficial, or consequential. Your team may choose whether or not to accept it.

If your team gets fourth place, you guys will become the Have Nots, which will mean cold showers, horrible sleeping conditions, and slop. (It's mostly asethetics)

If your team gets fifth place, the member that has the lowest score (or voted by the fellow teammates if competition is group-effort) will automatically be nominated as a third nominee. Only if you are HoH will be excempt from this, which will instead be placed on the second-lowest score."

[PoA]: "Automatically nominated!? What!?"

[NSY]: "Things just got even more serious. Floaters better hold on to something."

[Rocker]: "Basically if you suck at competitions, you're screwed. You could be HoH, and have one of your buddies nominated and potentially sent out the door. That is crazy!"

"With that, I better explain how this competition will take place:

*Notice: Due to the nature and importance of Color Competitions, luck-based competitions will be rare. The first one is due to the fact that it's a new concept, and will take time getting used to. Chances of another luck-based Color Competition are slim to none.*

Let Your True Colors Flow ~
  • In this competition, each team will have to build a complete, non-breakable path made of pipes that are segmented into three sections. Each player will be given a section corresponding to their color, where they must individually build their own pipes, then must connect their pipes to the other pipe(s). Once that is complete, a water test will be done to see if their pipe works and ends at the other side of the water pump. However, the pipes have ends and bends that might seem like just the right fit but fails to work.

(Each player will be given ten chances to guess their 5-digit numbers. No numbers are repeated, and there is only one solution. Once all guesses are sent in from that team, each guess will be paired and tested. The team’s score will range from 1-10, with 1 meaning it worked on the first try to ten meaning that it took them ten tries to complete. In the case no solution works, they will be given an 11. The goal is to complete it as fast as possible, meaning with as little guesses as possible. You do not want 11's. The highest possible score is 33, with the lowest possible score is 3 - aim for 3 and not for 33. The team with the lowest score will win, and the team with the highest score with be in last (with teams in the middle placed accordingly). Teams that are tied will be determined based on the individual members score. Each member will get a set of numbers to work with, and they go in order.)

PoA, NEX, MK, Nabber, Shoey: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 are your numbers.
Cirdec, Freakworld, NSY, Rocker, Toad: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are your numbers.
Smg2daisy, MCD, Smasher, Stargazing, Nysic: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 are your numbers.

To make it less luck-based, each member of your team will be given a hint about another member's order for your team. You can use it to help your teammates plan accordingly. It'll be sent via PM. Once all that is set, you can send me your answers via PM.

Example of what is expected:
16, 19, 20, 17, 18
18, 16, 17, 20, 19
19, 18, 17, 20, 16
(etc. (10 times total))

Once you send in your answer, you cannot change it, unless I - as the host - find that information is missing or not what was requested.

"With that, on your mark, get set, go!"

*Notice - Please do not start the competition just yet. Always wait until I send a PM. QuickTopics will be sent out in a few minutes after I post this. Rules and stuff will be explained there. The OP will be updated with a formal outline of the Color Competitions, since I know it's a lot to take in at first. On the bright side, this is the only twist that will be in the game, just to make it easier on you all.*

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - Color Competition 1

I suggest that if you have any questions/concerns about this twist that you ask away in this thread. It's a major twist and I already see how it can be overwhelming at first with how it will work, but the basic message about this is to do the competition, don't worry about the other members, and try not to get last place. If you do that, you'll be fine. I will be very clear in the instructions about whatever place your team gets - especially this week - and try to make getting used to this very smooth. If you have worries about this being too much for you, I highly recommend just waiting it out the first week before dropping out to see if it gets better. I hate to mention that, but I just know you guys too well, and new things are not things you like.

EDIT - Also, time limits/restraints on color competitions will be VERY flexible, and I will be sure to give tons of time for them. I will nudge if it's taking more than like four days or so, or if most of the other teams are finished/wrapping up.

So hows it going? Are we all enjoying each others company in this house together?

The teams all rushed forward. Their objective was to connect the pipes to each other, ensuring that their colored water would flow all the way to the end. Not all the pieces would fit together in the right way, so it was up to them to figure out how it went. Red team had Cirdec who was helping direct them all on what to do, analyzing the shape and the pieces. In just a few minutes though, Toad from the Shades was the first to lock the middle section of his team's pipework.

"Toad is done, meaning that the Shades are in the lead."

[Toad]: "Aw yeah. I just threw them together. I got really lucky. I just hope the rest of my team does well."

Toad walked over to sit done, and then the buzzar was rung again. This time Smg2daisy was the next one to ring in.

"Smg2daisy, your section of the pipes have been finished. Congratulations!"

[Smg2daisy]: "With Cirdec's help, I was able to get stuff done the quickest. I hope this means something good for me."

The other teams were struggling to get some stuff pieced together, but before long, Stargazing was next to buzz in for the Pompous Purple. The water was flowing out of her pipe, awaiting the other two teammates to wrap up. The Gritty Greens were not doing so hot, with Freakworld getting steamed up and NEX just sitting there trying to put pieces together on the ground."

[FW]: "I'm going to kill my teammates! Thanks for the help."

The competition was nearing the ten minute mark, and that's when Smasher and Cirdec all buzzed in back to back. Rocker quickly followed behind.

"The blue team has one section completed now, and both the Purple and Red teams are tied for the lead. It's up to their last teammates to help wrap it up."

[Nabber]: "We are so close. I need to finish, because even though I won't get the immunity, I'll be nominated if we lose. I can do this."

[Cirdec]: "PoA just needs to get the pieces right, and we'll be golden."

Cirdec cheers on PoA while Nabber is madly rambling around trying to get all his pieces to fit. PoA puts the final touch to her pieces, presses the button, and then waits in antipcation. In a few seconds, some droplets appear, and then the water gushes out of the end, entering their bucket. It fills up, meaning they have won the competition!

"Congratulations Ragin' Reds, you have won the first Color Competition! However, it is not over, so we'll see how the others place."

A few more minutes go by, and MCD is starting to figure out his thing for his team. The other two are still having tons of trouble. Over in the purple side, Nabber is getting all his pieces together. Nysic is starting to make more progress while Shoey is still trying to piece things together. The Blue team still has NSY and Meta Knight, who are doing better than before, but still behind. Nysic buzzes in, with Nabber right behind. The purple dyed water oozes out into the bucket.

"Congratulations Pompous Purples, you got second place!"

[Nabber]: "Oh thank goodness."

[Rocker]: "Alright, we did it! Yay us!"

[Stargazing]: "I get to automatically play in the veto!"

"MCD finally comes in for his team, hitting his buzzer and getting the pipes correct. Shoey seems to have figured something out, finally getting it correct, and finishing for the shades. the black water filled the bucket to the brim."

"And the Sable Shades come in 3rd! Took long enough Shoey."

[Shoey]: "Took me ten tries to get that!"

"It was now down to the Brawny Blues and the Gritty Greens. One of them was going to lose this, and see one of their teammates on the block. NSY and Meta Knight were finally getting something while FW had his pieces correct, but he was trying to put it on backwards. NEX still was no where close. NSY and Meta Knight both managed to get their pieces on about the same time, hitting the buzzers. The blue water poured into the bucket, and a horn blew in the air. Smasher ran up to his teammates, hugging them both, while MCD shook his head."

"Congratulations Brawny Blues, even though it means you came in fourth. Gritty Greens, since you guys came in last, one of you is being nominated."

MCD: "Well, I at least know I'm safe. Sucks that one of my teammates will be nominated."

FW: "Hey, my teammates didn't help! I mean seriously, if I get nominated because I had little information..."

"Since FW had correct pieces together, but was backwards, and NEX didn't even try to connect it to the other pipes, NEX will be nominated as the third nominee this week...unless of course he won HoH, which FW will be nominated. Cirdec will recieve the immunity if Smg2daisy is HoH and Rocker will automatically play in the veto if Stargazing is the HoH. Head inside so I can reveal who this week's HoH will be."

Smg2daisy: "I might be safe for the week, or Cirdec might be. Either way, it's a win-win on our side."

Stargazing: "Playing in the veto will be really cool, so that'll be fun."

NEX: "I hope that I got that HoH, or else I might be doomed."

Who will become the first Head of Household this summer, and who will be nominated next to one of the Gritty Greens? And how will this twist play out for the rest of them? Find out next time on User Big Brother.

Ragin' Reds - 11 Attempts
2 1 3 4 5 [PoA - 5 attempts]
10 8 7 9 6 [Cirdec - 4]
15 11 13 12 14 [S2D - 2]

Gritty Greens - 31 Attempts
5 3 1 2 4 - [NEX - Did not submit - 11]
8 9 6 7 10 - [Freakworld - 11]
11 12 14 15 13 - [MCD - 9]

Brawny Blues - 22 Attempts
5 4 1 3 2 - [MK - 9]
10 6 9 7 8 - [NSY - 9]
14 12 11 15 13 - [Smasher - 4]

Pompous Purples - 16 Attempts
2 5 1 3 4 - [Nabber - 8]
7 9 6 10 8 - [Rocker - 5]
14 11 15 12 13 - [Stargazing - 3]

Sable Shades - 18 points
4 1 2 5 3 - [Shoey - 10]
6 9 8 10 7 - [Toad - 1]
14 15 13 12 11 - [Nysic - 9]

HoH results will be up next!

Everyone walked inside, but before they could go shower and change their clothes, they were called into the living room.

"Houseguests, it's time for us to reveal the Head of Household. I will start from the bottom with how the votes turned out. Only getting a single vote, we have NSY, NEX, Smasher, and Nabber. Getting two votes we have PoA, and Smg2daisy. None of them are the first Head of Household."

[Smg2daisy]: "Ah, I got the immunity! Yes!"

[NEX]: "I guess I'm nominated for sure now."

"Now, there were two more people that were voted, and they were Shoey and Stargazing. One of them recieved three votes, and the other four. Stargazing, since you were first in the color competition for your team, and potential holder for the veto ticket, Rocker will recieve it instead if you become HoH. So now, with four votes, the HoH is..."

Stargazing: "Oh man, if it's me, I'll be so nervous, but also so happy!"

Shoey: "Let's do this. I'm surprised I got that many votes."

"...Shoey, congratulations!"

"Everyone congratulates Shoey as he recieves the news. While the Shades got third in the competition, at least they have someone on their team."

"Now, this is a tough decision, but you will need to name two nominees soon, and they will be next to NEX on the block. That is all today; enjoy your time."

The tv went off, and the houseguests were left, all recieving different rewards/punishments for the results of that competition. Who will Shoey nominate alongside NEX, and how will everything turn out? Find once we return from the break.

The nominations will be up next!

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - HoH revealed; Nominations next

YEAH FUCK YOU GUYS I'M THE BEST.

Ragin' Reds are the best.

nobody in our team except for me submitted their hints even though i wrote multiple pms here and on skype to them :(

10/10 team Freakworld.

All the houseguests spent their time around the house, getting to know each other. With Shoey as HoH, it was almost a garuntee that the Shades would be safe this week. With NEX nominated, the green team was feeling down.

[FW]: "Ugh, I will not be surprised if one of my teammates go this week. I mean really guys, couldn't we have done better?"

The Blue team though had to be Have Nots, meaning terrible showers, a room that was had roller coasters as beds and were tilted at a bad angle, and had to eat slop. They didn't seem to like it so much.

[Smasher]: "I mean, hey, we weren't last, but this grub is not at all appealing."

[Meta Knight]: "I just want a hot shower. Please."

[NSY]: "I can't tell if I'm in pain, or if it's my imagination. Those beds are not at all cozy."

Everyone waited outside as Shoey began his nominations.

[Shoey]: "This choice is easier now that there are teams, and we can easily see who was winning and who was not."

Everyone enters the house, sitting at the table. Before they were two keys in a box. Shoey gave a speech, saying what the nomination ceremony was, and then went ahead and turned the keys. The first one appeared Stargazing, while the second one was Cirdec. Both of them bit their lips.

Shoey: "I have nominated both you Stargazing and you Cirdec on the block. Stargazing, you won the veto ticket, and Cirdec, you helped your team to victory for first. You are both strong competitors, and so that is why I have nominated you alongside NEX. With that, this ceremony is over."

[Stargazing]: "Well, I should have guessed that would have happened. Ugh."

[Cirdec]: "As long as I win that veto, I'll be good to go. If not, hopefully Star, NEX, or any replacement will go before I do."

[NEX]: "Well, at least there are two stronger competitors against me on the block. It's since they'll probably be voted out over me, but bad since I want to win that veto to save myself."

Who will play in the veto, and who will win it? Find out next time on User Big Brother!

Veto picks will be up next!

Re: User Big Brother 6 - Week 1 - Veto

>up against 2 valuable members of their teams
>forgot to send in anything myself

rip me

Porky Minch said:
nobody in our team except for me submitted their hints even though i wrote multiple pms here and on skype to them :(

it's ok. i sent mine 15 minutes away from the deadline.

you guys are fucked because me and toad are the dream team.

A couple of days have past, and the houseguests are already beginning to have plans. Stargazing is feeling not so good with the position she is in, nor is Cirdec. Both of them have to win veto. It all depends on who gets picked. Shoey comes out of the Diary Room, calling everyone into the living room.

Shoey: "It's time to pick players for the veto. So will the three nominees join me up here."

Cirdec, Stargazing, and NEX all stood next to Shoey.

Shoey: "Since Stargazing was the winner of the veto ticket, normally she would be the automatic seventh player playing, but since I nominated her, she can't. However, she is instead able to pick a player of her choice to play in the veto. Stargazing, who do you want to play in the veto?"

Stargazing: "I will have...Smasher play in the veto."

Smasher gets up, standing next to the four of them.

Shoey: "The two nominees will now draw at random the other two spots for the Veto. NEX, you are up first."

NEX puts his hand in the bag, pulling out a chip. Toad is drawn. Toad walks up with the group. Cirdec than pulls a chip in the bag, and he draws PoA. PoA joins everyone.

Shoey: "And now I need a host. I think I will let...Freakworld host. With that, the veto pick is over. They will call us when it is time to begin the veto."

Everyone left the living room. It was going to be a tight competition, but they needed to give it there all. Who will win, and who will lose? Find out after the break.

Veto Competition is up next!

Veto Players:
Shoey
Stargazing
Cirdec
NEX
Smasher - Chosen by Stargazing
Toad - Random draw by NEX
PoA - Random draw by Cirdec

Back