Mario Party Δ said:
Glitchy said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Marie said:
french announcer is weird
Oh yeah, Amphinobi is even weirder.

to be honest I think that sounds cooler than Greninja
Amphinobi's voice though.

It's much more gruff and sounds like a man.

I thought you meant the name

Yeah, I think it's strange too.

Paul Heyman said:

how (im jiggs btw)
That Dr. Mario doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Is the player's control stick broken or something?

Well, can't tell the difference either way. It's hard to believe bad players play as if their control sticks are busted, though.

this just goes to show that no matter how badly you're playing (so many missed grabs and down smashes ugh) you can still win if your opponent is careless enough :p

come on man you had that
(also the audio cuts out at some point for some reason??? nintendo fix your replays)

btw both of these replays are the same guy

customs are silly
i'm the white one, nex is the red one

(also the music that played during the match happened to be the most fitting music ever)

Wii Fit Trainer: Me
Other: Level 9 CPU

Peach: Me
Jigglypuff: "Steven" (Tag was something like "bad fg player", not even kidding. though the part that was cut out, he was doing fairly well.)

I swear to god I had the hypest set ever when I attended my weekly last night...

When 2 Timmys clash (seriously both of our names are Timmy)

And yes he uses a Wiichuk combo and still does REALLY fucking well

And I get very shaky/nervous easily (esp. notable at the game 3 ending) and play sort of "panicky" when matches get close
But I guess you could say I found the power of Shaky within me (real talk Shaky is a top Ness player since Brawl days and I've always looked up to him).

Enjoy the set! :)

People act like Wiichuk is a liability lol.

F.L.U.D.D. OP plz nerf

Or it's just that Level 9's are impossible.

Dr. Mario said:
Or it's just that Level 9's are impossible.

Or it's just that Level 9's have a one frame reaction time, meaning they can't react to anything that comes out on frame 1.
Or maybe they're just stupid.

Level 9's are pretty dumb

Can't believe there are people out there who can't beat them

Level 9s are pretty silly.

Especially Ness' AI, since he literally recovers at the exact same angle everytime.

But speaking of Ness, I did what I like to call the "PSI-Cide" on Castle Siege when I was doing dubs with friends and I got such a good laugh out of it. :P

On another note I've been going to more weeklies/tourneys and update my playlist here.

...And I have quite a few moments to highlight (you will only get the stupidest matches with me). And of course, Fox is my victim more often than not. :p
Apologies for any desync'd sound for the vids recorded from my phone lol

The title says it all.
Why are Star KOs not consistent (seriously I thought it was less than a minute, no Star KOs and just becomes blast KO god dammit >.>)
Rush recovery (Seriously, whose idea was it to make PK Thunder 2 stupid on the left side of a straight wall? And why is it not patched yet? x.x)
Why am I mean to Fox Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 (Final) (Seriously like you can tell I just didn't care and went ham when Fox was offstage :p)

Also from those clips where I'm so mean to Fox, it just made me love Smashville even more.

Timmy said:
Level 9s are pretty silly.

Especially Ness' AI, since he literally recovers at the exact same angle everytime.

But speaking of Ness, I did what I like to call the "PSI-Cide" on Castle Siege when I was doing dubs with friends and I got such a good laugh out of it. :P
Yeah, this one is extremely stupid. There are so much problems with that Ness AI.

>uses PK Thunder 2 as an approach. TWICE (the second time spelled doom to him while I F.L.U.D.D. him; I actually telegraphed the second PK Thunder 2 approach from previous no-damage taken 3-0 attempts). What serious Ness player does this!?
>relies way too much at hanging out at the 45 degree angle to the edge of the stage; he even does this at low percent and low knockback, so I just camp that part and wait for him to go at that really bad angle. And because he hangs out at that terrible spot while PK Thunder'ing, I just unleash F.L.U.D.D. and watch the hilarity ensue such as forcing Ness into his own PK thunder. The best part is that various very specific timing when F.L.U.D.D. is deployed leads to hilariously different results, shown in the video.
>uses PK Flash as attempt to finish me when knocking me aerial.
>he's just really bad in general, but I just focused on exploiting and cheesing this baseball doofus bot boy.

You, on the other hand, are very good. I'm also pleasantly surprised that there's at least one female pro smasher out there (yeah, I know you had a very hard time facing her Sonic, but it's all in good nature, right?). I also like Ally's play style with his Mario as well, and his moves don't seem very hard to pull off although I haven't watched too much of competitive play.

The PSI-Cide is pretty hilarious, but Ness's voice, I think, makes it so dang hilarious, and I had a riot screwing up that AI Ness. I'd call the PSI-Cide "PK Fried"

Timmy said:
Why are Star KOs not consistent (seriously I thought it was less than a minute, no Star KOs and just becomes blast KO god dammit >.>
Ooo, I can't watch all of them, but the Ceiling KOs randomness is a bad and very arbitrary decision, especially when the previous games don't even have "lol eat Blast KOs instead". They should've just synced it with the timing of Screen KO's rather than add yet another element of randomness in getting killed. In other words, ceiling KO's are 80% Star KOs and the 20% Splat KO's with the same timing of screen KOs, but Splat KO's are just there for teh lulz (not like Star KO's aren't lulzy and satisfying to pull off, so that's why they should always stay).

But once modding comes in, I'm sure there will be mods that remove Blast KOs getting factored into ceiling KOs.

How to destroy a Cloud (0:52 tho I SWEAR I'M NOT MEAN)

The funny thing is this is literally my first time fighting ExSoldier in bracket AND my first time fighting a Cloud with Ness since I still haven't updated. He's dropped Fox for Cloud (but we all know how I love fighting Fox, hell he was the Fox I was so mean to online in the previous clips I put). I wanted him to go Fox Game 2 lol.

Still, props to him for getting Top 8 with Cloud when he literally came out 2 days before the weekly. The guy mained Cloud from the beginning, went from Fox McCloud to THE Cloud. ;P

I still think Cloud has good potential; I find people are too quick to disregard him cause "lol recovery won't auto-snap to ledge".

Also this was the best money match ever (lol no it's not me playing)

The shouting had me on the floor, Dunston and Aigachu were shouting like anime characters and I was just done after watching this.
Dunston's commentary Game 4 (9:52 onward)... I was laughing SO hard.

Timmy said:
How to destroy a Cloud (0:52 tho I SWEAR I'M NOT MEAN)

The funny thing is this is literally my first time fighting ExSoldier in bracket AND my first time fighting a Cloud with Ness since I still haven't updated. He's dropped Fox for Cloud (but we all know how I love fighting Fox, hell he was the Fox I was so mean to online in the previous clips I put). I wanted him to go Fox Game 2 lol.

Still, props to him for getting Top 8 with Cloud when he literally came out 2 days before the weekly. The guy mained Cloud from the beginning, went from Fox McCloud to THE Cloud. ;P

I still think Cloud has good potential; I find people are too quick to disregard him cause "lol recovery won't auto-snap to ledge".
lol Cloud. You utterly destroyed that one (take that freakworld). I don't know if ExSoldier is accustomed to Cloud's moveset since you nailed him pretty hard, and he couldn't get over 40% on you the entire first match (and he can't knock one stock off you). That being said, it is impressive to get onto Top 8 on a character that was just released a few days ago.

I don't think you're mean... you're just relentless and just doing your job. Seems that Cloud's recovery is among the worst in this game though (and this game is plagued by people who can recover from the bottom edge in Final Destination, and that's really going to bite him from time to time.

Apologies for double post (but it's been at least 3 weeks :P)

VOLUME WARNING INCOMING (I suggest lowering BEFORE clicking rofl)

- Where my gif came from (hardest read of my life)
- CALM DOWN TIMMY WHERE'S THE CHILL

I return back to Ottawa 2 days after ECHO, had to fight a Meta Knight for literally the VERY first time and this is what I do to him lol.
Also this was mistakenly labelled Winner's Finals (I wish it was tho), it was Loser's Semis instead. But I got 3rd/42 and walked away with some good cash~

How I wish I could return there again, so soon!

I have a few replays to share.

First this is a match me and my brother had last month. He wins but we saved the replay because of what I do to Groden's 2nd stock to KO him at 14% off the top of the screen

This is me as Luigi in a 8-Player Smash against CPUs. I uploaded this for the moment at :12 in the video where Luigi manages to suck in all 7 players. Leading into a machine gun of KOs

Last but not least, this is me as Captain Falcon 3-stocking a CPU Pac-Man in 33 seconds.

Back